Anybody can make a LITE JD6??? or E2?

Guest Terry666

Guest Terry666

PLEASE anybody can make a LITE (No ultra/lite) JD6??? Well E2 will be good too :( :D

I'm using the full JD6 and have NO SPACE!!!!...

Gary ? :rolleyes: :(

Edited by Terry666

Guest ra6o74
PLEASE anybody can make a LITE (No ultra/lite) JD6??? Well E2 will be good too :( :D

Ask Gary Crutcher! I'm still using his lite JC2 ROM.

Guest Terry666
Ask Gary Crutcher! I'm still using his lite JC2 ROM.

Gary ? :rolleyes: :D

This one you mean? :(

JC2 is the ROM I use the LONGEST EVER... Just I like to change.... :(

Edited by Terry666

Guest ra6o74
Gary ? :rolleyes: :D

This one you mean? :(

JC2 is the ROM I use the LONGEST EVER... Just I like to change.... :(

Me too! But I want his ROM with integrated Sense...Dreams

Guest fifd2005

And I need a lite JD6 also.

Not an ultralite one.

Garry's style is good but I don't want personal customisation like special today etc

I just need aroun 90 MB free RAM

I hope some good cooker will do for us

Thanks

Guest drorcun
And I need a lite JD6 also.

Not an ultralite one.

Garry's style is good but I don't want personal customisation like special today etc

I just need aroun 90 MB free RAM

I hope some good cooker will do for us

Thanks

i suggest you to flash twu's lite roms.. they're what you want..

Guest Terry666
i suggest you to flash twu's lite roms.. they're what you want..

Master's TWU2 ROM is Ultra-lite... I had to install 41 CABs... :rolleyes: Lot of work :D :( :(

Guest skoda60

Used twu2's Topic "Easy to create your lite rom like me". follow his link to download the fellowing:

1) To Download i8000Kitchen v3, i8000kitchen v3.01 ungrade and cabarc.rar from "Rom Dump/Build Application, Dump and Build Rom. Dump and Build CSC". Installed V3 first then unrar v3.01 to overwrite V3 files. Unzip cabarc.rar and copy it into i8000kitchen\_template\tools folder. Now your i8000kitchen was a complete latest working version.

2) Downloaded sort latest "dskdump.exe". Flashed Onmia2 with PDA_JD6 with CSC_JD9 with correct version of csc. I used i8000xeuJD9 which was a SIM free CSC. copy dskdump into storage card. Run it to dump out the PDA from device. You will get "rom_dump.bin" in the storage card.

3) Downloaded php-5.3.2-Win32-VC6-x86.msi.

4) Downloaded Twu2 latest i8000lite_v3_JE2.zip see attached.

Once you have ready and installed the above program and files. Just fellow Twu2 tutorial closely and you will be success because I done it with my first lite ROM. Good points on Twu2 topic. It can let you add in Samsung Today, widget, Samsung sms etc if you like.

Try yourself and hope you success like me.

i8000lite_v3_JE2.zip

Edited by skoda60

Guest Terry666
Used twu2's Topic "Easy to create your lite rom like me". follow his link to download the fellowing:

1) To Download i8000Kitchen v3, i8000kitchen v3.01 ungrade and cabarc.rar from "Rom Dump/Build Application, Dump and Build Rom. Dump and Build CSC". Installed V3 first then unrar v3.01 to overwrite V3 files. Unzip cabarc.rar and copy it into i8000kitchen\_template\tools folder. Now your i8000kitchen was a complete latest working version.

2) Downloaded sort latest "dskdump.exe". Flashed Onmia2 with PDA_JD6 with CSC_JD9 with correct version of csc. I used i8000xeuJD9 which was a SIM free CSC. copy dskdump into storage card. Run it to dump out the PDA from device. You will get "rom_dump.bin" in the storage card.

3) Downloaded php-5.3.2-Win32-VC6-x86.msi.

4) Downloaded Twu2 latest i8000lite_v3_JE2.zip see attached.

Once you have ready and installed the above program and files. Just fellow Twu2 tutorial closely and you will be success because I done it with my first lite ROM. Good points on Twu2 topic. It can let you add in Samsung Today, widget, Samsung sms etc if you like.

Try yourself and hope you success like me.

I'm not so good to try YET :D Maybe later on... :rolleyes:

u can used Rapid81 naked JD6 ROM, it is lite ROM.

Thank you Abdullatif! I'll check it tomorrow.

Hmmm doesn't Rapid making it with Sense or TF?... Anyway I'll see...

Edited by Terry666

Guest Terry666

My goodness!!! I love this community! I love OMNIA II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MODACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Everybody try to help and give opinion... THANK you ALL!

I'd downloaded the JD6 AND the JE2 from Rapid's 4share and I'll play today (as I'm a poor little sick boy :( and I'm not working today... B) )

Thank you all again and I' report back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I thought the "naked" ROMs they didn't have the problems of the other ROMs... :D

I was trying previously to use his Sense v4.2 but the problems with MMS and the GPS make me to go back to my full JD6... I thought the bugs was from the implementation of the Sense or the TF (which I tried too) but looks it's not...

Oh well, I'll try his JE2 cause I'm curious... :rolleyes:

I'm downloading the full now as I like to install the Samsung's "PowerDic" and to have that you have to install first the full ROM as is a hidden part of the ROM (According to TWU2) and he is right as I tried to cheat... ;)

I'LL BE BACK

Success at last! Yeah people the JE2 worked for me just fine... After the full JE2 flashing (full 4 parts) I re-flashed Rapid's JE2 (just the PDA) and ALL worked fine (as long you don't mind to MANUALLY fix the Internet / SMS-MMS settings as still can't read the SIM's settings)

Everything else, including GPS works great... RAM: 76MB and the ROM: 157MB with some main programs installed already...

Finally RAM: 69MB ROM: 118MB With all my programs, utilities etc...

Thanks guys, nice one...

Edited by Terry666