Looking for a Optus CSC File

Guest Hanjin

Guest Hanjin

Does anyone have a Optus CSC file they can upload, I've tried the Samsung firmware downloader to no avail keeps on

throwing up the "Your Download Limit Cannot Be Determined, Try Again Later" error.

Haven't even downloaded anything yet through the downloader and have tried waiting a few days on and off and still get

the error.

I've also disabled all firewalls.

Guest Terry666
Does anyone have a Optus CSC file they can upload, I've tried the Samsung firmware downloader to no avail keeps on

throwing up the "Your Download Limit Cannot Be Determined, Try Again Later" error.

Haven't even downloaded anything yet through the downloader and have tried waiting a few days on and off and still get

the error.

Hi mate, did you try from XP or you use VISTA/W7? Doesn't like them :rolleyes:

BTW (I'm Vodafone customer) Some special reason to find Optus CSC?

Guest veneno

quote name='Hanjin' date='May 27 2010, 18:17' post='1289732']

the error.

Guest Hanjin

the error.

Hanjin,

Try this Unbranded Australian CSC, i got this from Quattro Formaggi's Samsungs mobile firmware downloader, I'll update the original optus CSC tommorrow its on my laptop...

CSC_I8000XSAIK2.rar

Thanks mate :( .

Edited by Hanjin

Guest veneno

the error.

Hanjin,

Try this Unbranded Australian CSC, i got this from Quattro Formaggi's Samsungs mobile firmware downloader, I'll update the original optus CSC tommorrow its on my laptop...

CSC_I8000XSAIK2.rar

Hanjin,

As promised please find attached my original OPTUS CSC --> CSC_I8000OPSIK2.zip EDITED URL Fixed.

Edited by veneno