notification bar dissapeared

Guest daisyd681

Guest daisyd681

I got an Omnia II yesterday and this morning the notification bar is gone. Anyone know how to get it back? I couldn't find it in settings. Maybe I missed it? TIA

PS How do you search just this forum? I checked the box that says just this forum, but it came back with stuff from all over...

Guest amdzero
I got an Omnia II yesterday and this morning the notification bar is gone. Anyone know how to get it back? I couldn't find it in settings. Maybe I missed it? TIA

PS How do you search just this forum? I checked the box that says just this forum, but it came back with stuff from all over...

Can you post a screenshot? Are you using a stock ROM?

search should be automatically linked to just the subforum (and subforums) you are in.

Guest Omega Ra

if we are talking about the stock i920 with touchwiz and widgets still active then the notification bar only shows up when you have a new notification...If you don't then it goes away...call yourself and don't pick up so you get a missed call notification or have someone text you...it will show up.

Guest amdzero
if we are talking about the stock i920 with touchwiz and widgets still active then the notification bar only shows up when you have a new notification...If you don't then it goes away...call yourself and don't pick up so you get a missed call notification or have someone text you...it will show up.

Can't you just click on the icons on the taskbar and have the large indicator icons with your notification? Or is this different with the stock version?

I'm trying to erase the memory of what stock looks like

Guest Omega Ra
Can't you just click on the icons on the taskbar and have the large indicator icons with your notification? Or is this different with the stock version?

I'm trying to erase the memory of what stock looks like

I think you can do that. I'm not sure either, but I believe he is talking about the one that pops up on the bottom of the screen when you get a message, I could be wrong though. I haven't used stock in quite a while either. When I first got the phone one of the first things I did was switch to titanium lol.

Guest amdzero
I think you can do that. I'm not sure either, but I believe he is talking about the one that pops up on the bottom of the screen when you get a message, I could be wrong though. I haven't used stock in quite a while either. When I first got the phone one of the first things I did was switch to titanium lol.

titanium, yeah using splugins!

Guest daisyd681

I was talking about the one at the bottom of the screen. When I checked my email it came back. I just freaked out a little because that's how I was going to be checking my email.

It's the stock ROM. I'm done fiddling with phones. My Touch Pro overheated repeatedly and fried out after 7 months, the replacement went all blinky and quit after 5 months. Of course I haven't really looked at what can be done with it yet (I had no plans of getting a ew phone), so who knows. :rolleyes:

Guest kdkinc
I was talking about the one at the bottom of the screen. When I checked my email it came back. I just freaked out a little because that's how I was going to be checking my email.

It's the stock ROM. I'm done fiddling with phones. My Touch Pro overheated repeatedly and fried out after 7 months, the replacement went all blinky and quit after 5 months. Of course I haven't really looked at what can be done with it yet (I had no plans of getting a ew phone), so who knows. :D

Oh!! I see the problem NOW..... :o :o

"It's the stock rom" :( :(

Change is good

B) B)

Guest jharbin

It's the stock ROM. I'm done fiddling with phones. My Touch Pro overheated repeatedly and fried out after 7 months, the replacement went all blinky and quit after 5 months. Of course I haven't really looked at what can be done with it yet (I had no plans of getting a ew phone), so who knows. :(

As was stated in a previous post, the notification bar only shows up when you have a message or missed call. You might try saving an unread email that you never mark as read, that might make the bar stay up all the time.