[ROM]Ninja4hire *OmniaPhone7* (DG21) v3.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest unchoney
oh yeah I think I seen some of the Metro stuff before. Gives me some ideas......

I also found a cab for throttle launcher out there, running right now seems to be pretty user friendly is that what you are cooking into a rom?

Edited by unchoney

Guest Ninja4Hire
I also found a cab for throttle launcher out there, running right now seems to be pretty user friendly is that what you are cooking into a rom?

Yeah I already have throttle launch with the windows 7 theme, but I am editing it a bit. I am making it more Omnia 2 friendly.

Guest unchoney
Yeah I already have throttle launch with the windows 7 theme, but I am editing it a bit. I am making it more Omnia 2 friendly.

look forward to that one! the cab i downloaded worked for awhile then froze up my phone so went back to sense. Should look pretty cool with wp7! If you need a tester my hand is raised!

Guest snapz54
oh yeah I think I seen some of the Metro stuff before. Gives me some ideas......

AHHHH!!!! someone has started it out, it's just as I pictured...

I can see blue... he looks glorious :)

please please make your own version of this it will be amazing, after flashing to it I will break my usb cord off in the phone so I will never be tempted to flash again!!!!

Guest amdzero
AHHHH!!!! someone has started it out, it's just as I pictured...

I can see blue... he looks glorious :D

please please make your own version of this it will be amazing, after flashing to it I will break my usb cord off in the phone so I will never be tempted to flash again!!!!

and you won't be able to charge it either :)

Guest amdzero
yup, might as well remove activesync from the rom then :)

actually I SHOULD remove active sync from my roms, I don't EVER use it. MyPhone is WAY better.

Guest the sandman
actually I SHOULD remove active sync from my roms, I don't EVER use it. MyPhone is WAY better.

Agreed. I hate ActiveSync and the whole Windows Mobile Device Center that keeps popping up evertime i plug my phone in my computer after a fresh flash

Guest snapz54
and you won't be able to charge it either :)

one step ahead of you, I'm gonna sell my car and buy a gross of batteries from samsung! that's the genius part!!! when the battery runs out I'll just throw it away and pop in a new one!!!!! I'm gonna be rich!!!!!!

Guest Robtao
I forgot to cab that one. I will do it tonight for you.

Ninja,

Did you manage to get this for me? If so, where can I find it? Thanks.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

Did you manage to get this for me? If so, where can I find it? Thanks.

lol I totally forgot to upload it. I will do it when I get home from work. sorry about that :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Ninja4Hire
Are you still working on this rom? I like this one a lot.

Yeah. I plan on updating all my roms. I was gonna get this one out today, but I got busy at work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...