JE2 WM6.5.5 23569 PT-BR

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel

Here we go again!

And you may ask:

"Why did he take so long to update his version?"

Because JE2 oficially came out on firmware downloader on 25/05 and I was waiting for an oficial release to update my WM 6.5.5 23569 lite version! =D

Soooo... What's on?

* Based on NXXJE2 from firmware downloader (27/05)

* XPR Compression (less compression <> better performance)

* Altered CAMERA.EXE that makes the filenames like YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.jpg

* Included libgles_cm.dll (Open GL)

* Included HTCSensorSDK.dll

* Adobe Reader LE

* Asphalt 4

* Auto Rotation

* CHome

* FM Radio

* GPRS Counter

* Java

* Lock Screen

* Office 2010

* Power Calculator

* Samsung CallLog

* Samsung Dialer

* Samsung Keypad

* Theme Black

* Theme Rock and Republic black

* 12MB Pagepool

versao.jpgmemoria.jpg

chome.jpgwinversion.jpg

With the CSC provided below, the languages became correct:

linguae.jpg

I8000LZTMIJ1_J4 CSC and Power on and off gifs

(The power on and off gifs are for all the other operators since this CSC is from TIM - just put them on \windows folder)

***As I could see in the ImeiBrazil.pfg, it has all the network configurations for brazilian operators so that you won't need to configure it every ROM update but, as a TIM owner I cannot be sure of that, but it's better then other countries CSC that won't help at all***

***Flash at your own risk***

ROM link:

JE2 23569 ptbr Lite

Password: shadow

Note: I just noticed that Samsung Phonebook is missing (when you press on the contact it doesn't list the numbers list)

I'll cook again tonight and upload a fixed one.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Thx!!

Vleu!!

Eu comprei o meu recentemente (deve chegar hj ou amanhã), já vou usar direto essa sua rom!

Just update the PDA... leave the CSC as it comes (if you bought a brazilian Omnia 2) :(

Guest HCK Brasil

Estou tendo problema com "SBP mobile shell", o botão ao lado esquerdo do iniciar trava o aparelho. Já tentei reinstalar mas não resolve. Alguém com o mesmo problema ?

I'm having trouble with "SBP Mobile Shell", the button to the left side start, locking device. I tried reinstalling but doesn't resolve. Someone with the same problem?

Edited by HCK Brasil

Guest shadowangel
Estou tendo problema com "SBP mobile shell", o botão ao lado esquerdo do iniciar trava o aparelho. Já tentei reinstalar mas não resolve. Alguém com o mesmo problema ?

I'm having trouble with "SBP Mobile Shell", the button to the left side start, locking device. I tried reinstalling but doesn't resolve. Someone with the same problem?

Strange... I also installed SPB and didn't have this problem... The button you are talking about is the one that opens the 3D carrousel?

I'll make some tests tonight :(

Ps.: On the meantime, take a look on your \windows folder and try to find libgles_cm.dll and, if it isn't there, get it here

Edited by shadowangel

• 1 month later...