PC CANT DETECT MY PHONE! HELP

Guest bilguunbayr

Guest bilguunbayr

Hi guys. I flashed my phone then pc not detecting my phone now. its normally charging but not connecting to PC. hELP PLEASE

Guest johnchua55

what OS are you using ? ..... i've had some detection problems before on Vista ..... it has to do with using older version of samsung MITS drivers.

you better read the guide on flashing again.

Guest ajjay

dunno if this would be of much help to u but this is what i did when i couldn't get my PC to detect my phone..

1.) go to settings, USB Connection..

2.) I chose ActiveSync & Enable advanced network functionality. And then click ok.

try if this works. In my win xp, this works but if i log on to win 7, i have to disable Advance network functionality for the windows to detect my phone.

Dunno y this happens but at least i'm happy it works. :-)

Guest bilguunbayr

when i turn on my phone it never asks my pin code and automatically goes to airplane mode . when i tried to deactivate airplane mode it writes `phone is off`. also when i tried to open camera it writes `please update camera firmware`. when i check version by dialing #*1234* it says phone is off. please see some screenshots and help me

post-684722-1275608233_thumb.jpg

post-684722-1275608603_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry666

If the OCTANS can see your phone then you can re-flash with the PHONE part too and the proper CSC...

Does the OCTANS finding your phone?

Edited by Terry666

Guest bilguunbayr
If the OCTANS can see your phone then you can re-flash with the PHONE part too and the proper CSC...

Does the OCTANS finding your phone?

Hey Terry666,

No, Octans doesnt finding it. Thats why i cant do nothing

Guest Terry666
Hey Terry666,

No, Octans doesnt finding it. Thats why i cant do nothing

Did you install the drivers for your OS?

NOT THE OFFICIAL WINDOWS DRIVERS but the drivers you can find here in Modaco...

You install them with the phone OFF!!! (Connect it when you're in windows and the windows will try to install drivers for it) if the windows didn't let you to install yours then after the windows installation re-install yours and over write them then the OCTANS MAST see the phone...

After that try again the OCTANS...

Ah!!! BEFORE you try all this take the battery off for at least ten minutes (the battery mast be at least 60-70% full)

Good luck friend

Guest Bolinga

Hello,

I am in need of HELP!!

I tried to flash my phone.... And now I am not shure if I bricked my phone... I first flashed my PDA and CSC, It dident go further than the OMNIA 2 sign... So I also flashed my eboot ( I thought that was the problem ) But now my phone doesent do anything... When I switch it on only me qwerty lights up ( I have b7610 ) thats it.

I need help!

Thanks!

Guest bilguunbayr
Hello,

I am in need of HELP!!

I tried to flash my phone.... And now I am not shure if I bricked my phone... I first flashed my PDA and CSC, It dident go further than the OMNIA 2 sign... So I also flashed my eboot ( I thought that was the problem ) But now my phone doesent do anything... When I switch it on only me qwerty lights up ( I have b7610 ) thats it.

I need help!

Thanks!

Hey Bolinga, is your pc still detecting your phone. if yes you're lucky. First read it http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/ Download by using Samsung Mobile firmware downloader, compatible rom for your phone and flash it again.

Guest martan87

Hi guys, i'm having the same problem. I flashed my phone under Windows 7 x64 with n00body & rapid sense 2.5 with the multicsc (PDA & CSC), but after that, the PC can't detect the phone (i tried to uninstall and reinstall the CDMA modem drivers). I'm now running under windows xp, and tried in other pcs, but the octans doesn't detect the phone (the active sync mode doesn't works too).

Could you help me?

Edit:

Note: when i connect the phone to the pc, it seems that charges the battery. I tried master reset, but still the same.

Edited by martan87

Guest ronalgps
Hi guys, i'm having the same problem. I flashed my phone under Windows 7 x64 with n00body & rapid sense 2.5 with the multicsc (PDA & CSC), but after that, the PC can't detect the phone (i tried to uninstall and reinstall the CDMA modem drivers). I'm now running under windows xp, and tried in other pcs, but the octans doesn't detect the phone (the active sync mode doesn't works too).

Could you help me?

Edit:

Note: when i connect the phone to the pc, it seems that charges the battery. I tried master reset, but still the same.

maybe you can tray go to your gsm go to setting /connections/ USB to PC Active Sync

and disable anable faster data

that work in my hd2

Edited by ronalgps

Guest bilguunbayr

Could you help me?

Edit:

Martan, I guess the only way to fix your problem is JTAG. You should find someone who can do this.

Guest martan87

Hi, thaks for the replies:

maybe you can tray go to your gsm go to setting /connections/ USB to PC Active Sync

and disable anable faster data

that work in my hd2

Enable / Disable the Advanced Network Funcionality didn't work :) .

Martan, I guess the only way to fix your problem is JTAG. You should find someone who can do this.

What is the JTAG (it's like a Test Point?)

Yesterday, in one of the retries to flash the device, i opened the Octans, selected the PDA's file, pressed the Detect button and plugged the phone and it showed the "flash alert screen", but i saw that i had forgotten to select the CSC file, then i closed the Octans, did the same proccess again, but it never detected the phone again. :)

Thanks

Guest martan87

I finally flashed my phone!! :)

Try this: unplug the battery from the phone, open Octans, select the values that you want, then press Detect. Now, connect the phone to the PC (without the battery) and after that plug the battery to the phone. It's veeeery strange, but that was the way i finally flashed my phone.

Thanks to all!

Guest MenosOcho
I finally flashed my phone!! :P

Try this: unplug the battery from the phone, open Octans, select the values that you want, then press Detect. Now, connect the phone to the PC (without the battery) and after that plug the battery to the phone. It's veeeery strange, but that was the way i finally flashed my phone.

Thanks to all!

eh? :)

how you thought that? :) :)

congrat! :)

Edited by MenosOcho