JIT on 2.1

Guest gusthy

Guest Ricardo_Pereira_a1
Finally helpful information. Thanks

I mean - quite a few people experienced a lost of superuser permissions after flashing some tweaking zips and aparently they didnt know about this fix

It Works! Thanks!...( wipe of dalvik cache and latest version of superuser)

• 1 month later...
Guest igor_anta
someone try use JIT on CyanogenMod? i can't use the phone when i apply it

Apply what? CyanogenMod has JIT by default, you just have to go to CyanogenMod settings in the Performance section and enable it. Cheers!

Guest spanner44
Apply what? CyanogenMod has JIT by default, you just have to go to CyanogenMod settings in the Performance section and enable it. Cheers!

I have just put the CyanogenMod on my phone, so can you tell me the advantages of enabling JIT. I presume it makes it run apps faster, but does it effect stability ?

Also if I enable it in the settings, do I need to clear any caches etc or just reboot ?

I am still learning, and although cautious, want to try these things to get the best out of my phone, but just want to know the consequences of the choices before I totally jump in.

Thanks in advance

Guest goce.nakov
I have just put the CyanogenMod on my phone, so can you tell me the advantages of enabling JIT. I presume it makes it run apps faster, but does it effect stability ?

Also if I enable it in the settings, do I need to clear any caches etc or just reboot ?

I am still learning, and although cautious, want to try these things to get the best out of my phone, but just want to know the consequences of the choices before I totally jump in.

Thanks in advance

No, No and No :rolleyes:, just go ahead