iGO Primo on Omnia 2

Guest Dado...

from other forum

Tips for solving landscape rotation problem in Omnia i900:

- Everything that you need is attached;

* Copy "iGO Primo.exe", "iGO Primo.mscr", "MortScript.exe", "sys.txt" to iGO Primo folder; Make sure that the path to app in the "sys.txt" is correct.

* Copy "Screen rotation - right.cab" to the phone and install the cab.

* That is it, just start "iGO Primo.exe" in your Primo directory and it will do the job.

- You can copy "iGO Primo.exe" shortcut to the "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\" so that you can start navigation easier

- If you want that Primo rotates in the opposite direction, just install "Screen rotation - left.cab" and change this line in the "sys.txt":

class="landscape" to class="rlandscape"

NavCore__s_Primo_rotation_fix.zip

Guest Fantomas007

hi,

i am getting the following error: global_cfg not found

if i am looking in the file system, i see some folder called global_cfg

what can i do?

thanks

Guest Dado...
hi,

i am getting the following error: global_cfg not found

if i am looking in the file system, i see some folder called global_cfg

what can i do?

thanks

did you have iGO8 on same memory card? define content which use Primo in sys.txt

newer WQVGA wth new functions.... can use also for WVGA

http://rapidshare.com/files/397496335/data.zip
Changes made: * Reality/real view now OK.This took ages to do.......See pic. * Next street size and transparency added for day night screen. * Speed limit/ roundabout icon adjusted. * Speedcam icon adjusted. Speedcam limit still only shows in kMH. This requires a fair bit of formula and I don't have time at present. * Speedcam warning audio added, but you must use sys.txt settings. 285a77aedd.jpg sys.txt with all recommended options (change values which you need)
http://rapidshare.com/files/397060045/SYS.txt

Edited by Dado...

Guest mipepim
did you have iGO8 on same memory card? define content which use Primo in sys.txt

newer WQVGA wth new functions.... can use also for WVGA

http://rapidshare.com/files/397496335/data.zip
Changes made: * Reality/real view now OK.This took ages to do.......See pic. * Next street size and transparency added for day night screen. * Speed limit/ roundabout icon adjusted. * Speedcam icon adjusted. Speedcam limit still only shows in kMH. This requires a fair bit of formula and I don't have time at present. * Speedcam warning audio added, but you must use sys.txt settings. 285a77aedd.jpg sys.txt with all recommended options (change values which you need)
http://rapidshare.com/files/397060045/SYS.txt

Data.zip Out of memory, dont work on O2

Guest CaptainHakan

it works on my omnia2 too but i didnt have the time to hit the road and check it out for myself if the new promised functions work well or not

Guest dubberman

I´m having difficulty to configure my gps port on O2. I have changed to Dado sys.txt and same result. No gps detection. On igo 8 i use port 9 but on Primo still no gps detection with this configuration. Can anyone give me a hand?? Thanks in advance.

Guest Dado...

Start - Settings - General Settings - GPS - Connection - GPS Program port:

there you see which port is use and this port you wrote in sys.txt (also hardware port must be different then GPS Program port)

when you set this, go to XTRA (Start - Settings - General Settings - GPS - Connection - XTRA) and Download XTRA Data

now restart O2 (soft restart or turn off - turn on)

now try run iGO Primo... also for first time be outside on opened space or close to window with O2 and be patient... first time sometimes is long waiting to catch signal...

Guest Dado...

1. how many program memory you have free on O2?

2. also did you try to use FDA files on iGO Primo? if yes ,you must also use newest fixed iGO.exe file

Guest igorbr

I used fix iGO.exe file posted by you and until now didn't appear out of memory problem anymore...

and...what is FDA files?

sorry my english

thx