Connection & time problems on latest ROMs

Guest TIEfighter

Guest TIEfighter

Hey guys,

do the following problems affect only my phone or is someone else experiencing the same?

I have flashed many recent WM 6.5.3. ROMs recently, those "official" Roms that leaked from kingmobile or the samsung mobile firmware downloader.

However, I have now flashed back to a 6.5 Rom because i was experiencing

1. connection problems. Some programms couldn´t access my data connection properly (e.g. Pocket Internet Explorer, Opera Mini) while others could (Opera Mobile). Resetting the connections worked, but the error came back after some time.

2. another connection problem. Sometimes i receive 3 or more text messages at once, because they were somehow delayed. Also, some friends of mine complained about me not being reachable even though my phone showed a 3G connection, or at least a normal connection.

3. problems with the system time. After turning on/off the phone, or sometimes out of nowhere, my system time seems to be stuck or go too fast. this results in the phone displaying a completely wrong time....

Anyone else having any of these problems?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Guest TIEfighter

So, thanks to everyone who read this but couldn´t name a solution.

I´ve therefore switched back to JD1 ROM which - so far - is working without any problems.

So, another question: Does anyone know what might cause this behaviour on my Phone with all 6.5.x Roms? Do you think some software part of my phone might be corrupted? And if so, is there a way to get rid of it?

thanks again

alex