Bell Omnia i8000L

Guest QuantumZero

Guest QuantumZero

I have had 100% success flashing PDAVIET WM6.5 ROM - I8000 CE OS 5.2.23569 BUILD 23569.5.5.0 PV to my Omnia i8000L.

Flashed - Eboot - PDA - MultiCSC - Phone . All 100% Success on Windows 7 X64. Screen shot attached.

AGPS / TomTom working perfectly.

I am still having one problem. I bought this phone off the internet. The person who had it before was also signed up with Bell.

I have a Blackberry with Bell which also has a SIM and when i try putting that SIM into this Omnia i8000L it says SP Lock and asks for a PIN. Any ideas how to get rid of that SP Lock message and start using the i8000L?

post-587129-1275623595_thumb.jpg

Guest QuantumZero

U gotta be kidding me...

I just tried putting in the Rogers SIM and now it says Network lock.

I tried this after inserting my Rogers SIM

Samsung i8000 sim-unlock!

*#1546792*#

go to step 2 - preconfiguration (put pass *#81230*#): configure your operator. It will be a hard reset.

It did not work. If there is no other way i will use fastgsm.

Guest MenosOcho
U gotta be kidding me...

I just tried putting in the Rogers SIM and now it says Network lock.

I tried this after inserting my Rogers SIM

Samsung i8000 sim-unlock!

*#1546792*#

go to step 2 - preconfiguration (put pass *#81230*#): configure your operator. It will be a hard reset.

It did not work. If there is no other way i will use fastgsm.

you can't remove the lock by changing the carrier preconfiguration.

be careful with apply a master reset, if you do that, maybe you'll remove the sim lock, but also you'll reset your IMEI (all zeros).

Most of telco carriers don't allow access to their network from phone with IME=0000.. because they assume that the phone is stolen or your made an unauthorized unlock.

Guest Devhux

If the BlackBerry is anything other than the Bold 9000 or Bold 9700, that SIM won't work in your OMNIA II. That particular SIM is designed for global roaming on Bell's "World phones" (CDMA + GSM).

Guest xaznxplaya

I was wondering, what happen when you don't flash the multicsc because I usually flash the .pda and eboot under my I8000L

Guest QuantumZero

Well i flashed the multiCSC provided in the ROM. The Bell net doesnt work when u flash the CSC provided in the ROM. You gotta reflash the CSC provided by Bell to use the HSDPA/EVDO stuff.

Guest xaznxplaya
Well i flashed the multiCSC provided in the ROM. The Bell net doesnt work when u flash the CSC provided in the ROM. You gotta reflash the CSC provided by Bell to use the HSDPA/EVDO stuff.

Where'd you get the CSC provided by Bell? >_<

Guest QuantumZero
mobile-to-go in vancouver unlocks them fast... unlocked my L... ask for allan

Do i have to go to vancouver to get it unlocked? Or they do it online? I dont like fastgsm only acceptin paypal. Gotta pay else how with credit card.

Edited by QuantumZero