Need beta tester for new ROM

Guest rpmm70

On the Messages tab, when I click on the text message to reply it opens the Sense messaging app. I like the Sense messaging app, but when I send a text with it, it says that it is from my vtext.com email. Replies are sent normally, without vtext.com, when I reply with WinMo or the Samsung apps.

post-507931-1276544618_thumb.jpg

Guest JohnJayJrV
On the Messages tab, when I click on the text message to reply it opens the Sense messaging app. I like the Sense messaging app, but when I send a text with it, it says that it is from my vtext.com email. Replies are sent normally, without vtext.com, when I reply with WinMo or the Samsung apps.

post-507931-1276544618_thumb.jpg

Can you receive MMS? Some of us are having issues.....

jv

Guest speedfrog
my impression was that rapid had a fully working i8000 sense 2.5 port. didn't know there were still issues with it.

i dont want the cab file for Htc sense 2.5, i want a cab file for manila2D (M2D) :)

Guest amdzero
i dont want the cab file for Htc sense 2.5, i want a cab file for manila2D (M2D) :)

??? oh well the only one I have is from TouchFlo 1.0 and is VERY basic you still want it?

Guest amdzero
Can you receive MMS? Some of us are having issues.....

jv

MMS still an issue, can TX but not RX. I didn't know about the vtext I'll have to look at that as well.

Guest speedfrog
??? oh well the only one I have is from TouchFlo 1.0 and is VERY basic you still want it?

is it Touchflo 3D? or 2D?

yes i want it :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest JohnJayJrV
MMS still an issue, can TX but not RX. I didn't know about the vtext I'll have to look at that as well.

Thought I was going crazy... Is there any way to create, or is there one already, a cab of the original sms/mms app from the original ROM? I tried using the one in the cabs repositry but that is for the i8000 and doesn't work on our phone....

I think if we can create that then install after putting rom on phone it will create required reg entries as well as any files...

jv

Guest sixstrings

OK i finally had a few mins to run the new beta sense rom and WOW!!!! outside of some of the known issuses and it being a little slow (sometimes) with the graphics i LUV IT!!! no issuses with sync, memory, texts or mms(yet). AMD you did an outstanding job with this one!! im gonna try to get some time to read up on the cooking tutorials and get in the game myself. but again bro thanks for your hard work!!!

Guest amdzero
OK i finally had a few mins to run the new beta sense rom and WOW!!!! outside of some of the known issuses and it being a little slow (sometimes) with the graphics i LUV IT!!! no issuses with sync, memory, texts or mms(yet). AMD you did an outstanding job with this one!! im gonna try to get some time to read up on the cooking tutorials and get in the game myself. but again bro thanks for your hard work!!!

PM me and we can get together on your cooking.

Guest KSamp

i know its a little late but let me know if you need another tester...im a flashaholic and ive got all week off and need something to do

Guest KSamp

thats only for sense version 2015/2016...but ill install it anyways and see

edit: installed it and it broke the messaging app...the page where you type at was all black

also installing the openglsv1 fixes some of the graphics problems like browser icon and the personallize icon and the background for the rest of the pages and it fixes alot of the quick link image problems also fixes the pictures tab where the pictures on the ground werent showing a preview well now they are...thats all ive found so far

Edited by KSamp

Guest rpmm70
thats only for sense version 2015/2016...but ill install it anyways and see

edit: installed it and it broke the messaging app...the page where you type at was all black

also installing the openglsv1 fixes some of the graphics problems like browser icon and the personallize icon and the background for the rest of the pages and it fixes alot of the quick link image problems also fixes the pictures tab where the pictures on the ground werent showing a preview well now they are...thats all ive found so far

I just installed OpenGLS v1 and like you said, it fixes a lot of the graphics problems. I had the WiFI and Bluetooth toggle buttons in my quick links and whenever I would turn one on the icon would change to just white, but it doesn't anymore.

It also fixes the problem I had before with pictures being upside down in the contacts list and Facebook

This fixes the search problem. I was able to search and add a location to the Weather tab

Edited by rpmm70

Guest Ninja4Hire

Not Receiving MMS FIX

Ok ladies, I finally found the fix for this issue. I will make a quick cab in a second, but for those who can't wait here is the registry you need to change.

Look for this registry Key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\PushRouter\Registrations\ByCTAndAppId\application/vnd.wap.mms-message;]

Replace this(or whatever is there): 0068C573279EC901

with this: 80724304BD56BF01

EDIT: let me know if cab does not work, but it should.

The_MMS_Fixer.cab

Golf Clap!!!

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest KSamp
I just installed OpenGLS v1 and like you said, it fixes a lot of the graphics problems. I had the WiFI and Bluetooth toggle buttons in my quick links and whenever I would turn one on the icon would change to just white, but it doesn't anymore.

It also fixes the problem I had before with pictures being upside down in the contacts list and Facebook

This fixes the search problem. I was able to search and add a location to the Weather tab

good to hear! i installed a bunch of programs then when my phone restarted alot of the graphic problems were soled and i couldnt figure out which program did it..so i had to go on by one until i found out it was the openglsv1 program...btw NINJA great job with the mms fix...when can we expect a 2.5 rom from you?

Guest rpmm70

Not Receiving MMS FIX

Ok ladies, I finally found the fix for this issue. I will make a quick cab in a second, but for those who can't wait here is the registry you need to change.

Look for this registry Key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\PushRouter\Registrations\ByCTAndAppId\application/vnd.wap.mms-message;]

Replace this(or whatever is there): 0068C573279EC901

with this: 80724304BD56BF01

EDIT: let me know if cab does not work, but it should.

The_MMS_Fixer.cab

Golf Clap!!!

Editing the registry fixes the MMS issue. Thanks Ninja

Guest Ninja4Hire

There should be some new alpha/beta's in the pipe real soon. We are hard at work on making sure Sense does not blow up your phones (I may be over exaggerating, but you get the idea).