Now what?

Guest alexrz619

Guest alexrz619

Hi,

Now what do I do? lol..

06072010036.jpg

Btw, this is NOT my phone. It's a friend of mine. I have experience with Windows mobile, rom flashing unlocking spls, loading Bin files etc...

on the CDMA side of samsung, but this seems a bit different and more advanced...So i need help,

apparently he was upgrading, computer froze... So now what.

can anyone point me in the right direction of a guide or info I can read up on? im here to learn.

Edited by alexrz619

Guest snapz54
Hi,

Now what do I do? lol..

06072010036.jpg

Btw, this is NOT my phone. It's a friend of mine. I have experience with Windows mobile, rom flashing unlocking spls, loading Bin files etc...

on the CDMA side of samsung, but this seems a bit different and more advanced...So i need help,

apparently he was upgrading, computer froze... So now what.

can anyone point me in the right direction of a guide or info I can read up on? im here to learn.

if he/she was doing the official upgrade, no funny stuff, then just call verizon and they'll send you a refurb with the update already loaded in

Guest kdkinc
if he/she was doing the official upgrade, no funny stuff, then just call verizon and they'll send you a refurb with the update already loaded in

I read of this same screen problem on the GSM thread.

it was caused by flashing the phone in the wrong PC mode. Vista mode VS XP mode.

Don't how true it is but maybe a re flash in correct mode, if it was wrong may save you???

:) :)

Guest amdzero
I read of this same screen problem on the GSM thread.

it was caused by flashing the phone in the wrong PC mode. Vista mode VS XP mode.

Don't how true it is but maybe a re flash in correct mode, if it was wrong may save you???

:) :)

this happened to me back in december before there were custom roms available. I'd say try to flash a custom rom and if it don't work go to a verizon store.

when mine froze, the screen eventually went to an ugly green color. I went to the store and they gave me a new one on the spot.

Guest gregshomesrv
this happened to me back in december before there were custom roms available. I'd say try to flash a custom rom and if it don't work go to a verizon store.

when mine froze, the screen eventually went to an ugly green color. I went to the store and they gave me a new one on the spot.

ihad that screen before i still have it, it easy to get rid of, its easy to put back its csc and battery. so basicly when you dont have a csc the only way you can charge your phone when its is on flash the csc to get it back if that doesnt work flash a stock rom if that dont work then your battery is fried ive ran my phone without csc for weeks u just have to charge it while its on it saves space in the rom if you try to charge it while its off youll get that screen

Edited by gregshomesrv

Guest amdzero
ihad that screen before i still have it, it easy to get rid of, its easy to put back its csc and battery. so basicly when you dont have a csc the only way you can charge your phone when its is on flash the csc to get it back if that doesnt work flash a stock rom if that dont work then your battery is fried ive ran my phone without csc for weeks u just have to charge it while its on it saves space in the rom if you try to charge it while its off youll get that screen

oh I thought this was a picture of a non bootable phone.