What ROM is on my phone

Guest Mickey_Mouse

Guest Mickey_Mouse

I've flashed my I8000 some time ago with a neat ROM from this forum. It's absolutely the best I've found so far however: I don't know wich one I've flashed. Now my friend wants the same ROM, so is there any way to see the information like who cooked it, wich version etc etc. I Think it's either Secany's or KSTAN (not sure though) but the bootscreen is a graphical Windows 7 screen.

Who can help me with this one?

Regards,

Mickey

Guest Rapid81
I've flashed my I8000 some time ago with a neat ROM from this forum. It's absolutely the best I've found so far however: I don't know wich one I've flashed. Now my friend wants the same ROM, so is there any way to see the information like who cooked it, wich version etc etc. I Think it's either Secany's or KSTAN (not sure though) but the bootscreen is a graphical Windows 7 screen.

Who can help me with this one?

Regards,

Mickey

This is the boot screen?

post-624700-1275990046_thumb.png

If yes, then it is one of my ROMs. Do you have Sense 2.5 of TouchFlo3D 1.3 on the ROM?

Go to the Settings\System\Version\Device and see PDA's version to figure out which one.

Guest speedfrog
Below is my bootimage.

post-626127-1275995502_thumb.png

that is KSTAN`S bootscreen but which version do you have?

samsung settings-use the arrow to come to the next page in samsung settings-System-version-device

tell me which version you have on the PDA