touchwiz 3.0

Guest dekdek1

Guest dgmorland
they said new improved UI coming in May, but now already june...

The author of the article said they were guessing that this might be Touchwiz 3. I doubt it somehow. If anything I think the UI improvements they refer to are probably just the new look you get with Winmo 6.5.3 and cosmetic changes to some of the Samsung apps as we have seen in some of the unofficial Samsung ROMs lately. Having said that, it would be nice if I was wrong and they do port Touchwiz 3. It looks nice on the Galaxy S.

Guest Carlos Sun
The author of the article said they were guessing that this might be . I doubt it somehow. If anything I think the UI improvements they refer to are probably just the new look you get with Winmo 6.5.3 and cosmetic changes to some of the Samsung apps as we have seen in some of the unofficial Samsung ROMs lately. Having said that, it would be nice if I was wrong and they do port Touchwiz 3. It looks nice on the Galaxy S.

I think there is a bad possibility that Touchwiz 3.0 coming to out Omnia II, because Touchwiz 2.0 didn't come to the original Omnia too.

I agree your point, I think the "new improved UI" means Windows Mobile 6.5.3 ... But Samsung has not announce any "Official ROM" or news on this matter yet..

Edited by Carlos Sun