[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign
any ETA on the 70mb RAM ROM?

If you want, I can upload it right now, but i can't guarantee that everything will work correctly, i've been using it for a few hours and it seems to work ok.

Guest Omega Ra
If you want, I can upload it right now, but i can't guarantee that everything will work correctly, i've been using it for a few hours and it seems to work ok.

Well my only concern with the other is running out of memory when using my GPS and such and having things close on me. Do you think I would be okay with the other? or should I try this new one you have?

Guest Steel Reign
Well my only concern with the other is running out of memory when using my GPS and such and having things close on me. Do you think I would be okay with the other? or should I try this new one you have?

I'll start the upload right now, it should be done in about 2 1/2 hours.

Edit: look for here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/d5TXL-YO/Roms.html It should be called <rom name> More ROM.nb0

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest jezze boi

haha! sweet (:

only downside was that the black theme doesn't work correctly

but oh well (:

thank you for your hard work

Guest neiromax

STEEL THE ROM'S ARE GREAT. DOWNLOADING BETA 4.0 NOW.

CAN YOU OR ANYONE POST THE CAB FOR INTSHRUI.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK

Guest Steel Reign
I went on vacation and never got the chance to flash to the 70mb ROM, have there been any issues at all?

Nope, no problem at all =D

Edit: Although there are some files I left in there by accident when I was disassembling the dlls and stuff, so its more like 55-60mb

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest tedkord

Hey, Steel! I may try your ROM next. Can I ask, did you modify the page pool size at all? I know with my i910, the ROMs that had an increased page pool file (anywhere from 12mb to 16mb) were the smoothest and best running.

Guest Steel Reign
Hey, Steel! I may try your ROM next. Can I ask, did you modify the page pool size at all? I know with my i910, the ROMs that had an increased page pool file (anywhere from 12mb to 16mb) were the smoothest and best running.

Nope, I haven't modified the page pool yet... I still need to get around to doing that.

Guest Steel Reign
question, for overclocking, do I need to keep FPU enabler and S3 running in the background?

Just s3clock, it is recommended that you keep fpu enabler running too, as it enables the fpu and makes fpu calculations about 20x faster.

Guest jezze boi

can anyone provide me with a cab for the samsung application used to upload pics/videos to the web

i think it's called "Communities"

Edited by jezze boi

Guest brainstorm03
can anyone provide me with a cab for the samsung application used to upload pics/videos to the web

i think it's called "Communities"

+1. Communities made it very easy to uplaod pics, really came in handy.

Guest Steel Reign
+1. Communities made it very easy to uplaod pics, really came in handy.

If someone doesn't post a cab by the time I wake up tommorow, I'll try and cab it up for you guys =).

Guest WinJo69

Hey Steel and the rest of the Gang!

I've been using the Beta 4 since its release and the last 48 hours have been weird. The dialer keeps locking up and now its dropping calls. Specifically, If I am in a phone call and try and navigate through any of the menus in the dialer I get locked up and cannot get back to the root dialing screen. further even after the cal ends I am still trapped in the menus and only a restart gets me back up and running. Similar experiences if I Open up a Word doc to write a note in while on a call. When I try and get back to the dialer screen it gets all hung up in the menus and sometimes even disconnects me.

I know its still a beta, but it looked so nice I had to try it. Going back to the AMDZero LITE ROM for now and I'll circle back on another build.

Oh and really sweet work from you AMDZero and Ninja4Hire! You guys turn out some real quality stuff! Its a shame that Samsung and Verizon have no vision. *Imagine people are getting paid to turn out that Stock junk and you guys do 100's better work as a hobby!

Guest amdzero
Hey Steel and the rest of the Gang!...

...Oh and really sweet work from you AMDZero and Ninja4Hire! You guys turn out some real quality stuff! Its a shame that Samsung and Verizon have no vision. *Imagine people are getting paid to turn out that Stock junk and you guys do 100's better work as a hobby!

Amen brother!