can paul root 2.03?

Guest huangxuling

Guest huangxuling

i've updated to 2.03 with "RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7. 08.35.21_release_130330_signed", can paul root this new version??

i think many guys have the same problem....

thx!

Guest zabak
i've updated to 2.03 with "RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7. 08.35.21_release_130330_signed", can paul root this new version??

i think many guys have the same problem....

thx!

Developers all over world including Great Paul seems to have lost interest.

Paul is updating everything for Desire but not legend.

he even promised a easier and safer root method for legend but has not came up with. Thats sad for legend users. Many are willing to sell their newly purchased mobile just bec root is not available.

I am sure, If Paul even pays attension for a day towards legend he can Do it...

Hope we (2.03 )Users will get rooted soon...Till then wait ..;)

Guest schpinn
Developers all over world including Great Paul seems to have lost interest.

Paul is updating everything for Desire but not legend.

he even promised a easier and safer root method for legend but has not came up with. Thats sad for legend users. Many are willing to sell their newly purchased mobile just bec root is not available.

I am sure, If Paul even pays attension for a day towards legend he can Do it...

Hope we (2.03 )Users will get rooted soon...Till then wait ..;)

All other phones have been getting daily updates for all kinds of small, irrelevant details. The Desire is getting almost daily updates for the Froyo version, risk free root, fake flash and all other kinds of goodies. The Hero also. Even Acer Liquid. All we got was a non-working MCR and even less working (probably untested) fake flash. Why is that? Is the Legend scene too small to support? Is there something we could do to speed things up? I'd have no problems with purchasing MoDaCo ad free or even plus, but currently I see no benefits from it.

Guest SeekLife

I would want my Legend to be rooted too since i bought the legend in Australia, i didnt have much choice, because i cant downgrade the software version. But no one seems to care about the legend.

Edited by SeekLife

Guest Berek
I'm still working on Legend... just nothing is ready to share yet. ;)

P

Paul, that's great news - a lot of us here (myself included) were starting to think we'd been forgotten.

Can you say what might be coming, just to whet our appetites?

Thanks for the update :(

Guest zabak
good news Paul,

if root 2.03 I thinks,I sign up for modaco ad free.

good luck ;)

Hey Paul...Really thanks for replying and assuring all "Waiting for 2.03 root users group".

I will also sign for Modaco Ad Free if 2.03 is rooted!!..

Good luck Paul..Please dont forget Legend and Legend users.

Guest zabak
Thanks Paul, Make Froyo for Legend and i will get the Add-Free =)

Good news friends!! Paul seems to have done it!! This is what he twitted on Twiter

" A Legend update is coming, as is a Desire on Nexus update and Streak MCR, just not until i've finished the top secret side-projects. :-) about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone "

Get ready to sign modaco add free....Love you Paul!!!

Guest b0unce

I got a legend recently for my little brother so I'd like to root it for him and play around with it as well.

P.S You guys should've got a N1, that's where the party is at ;)

Guest itachi46
I got a legend recently for my little brother so I'd like to root it for him and play around with it as well.

P.S You guys should've got a N1, that's where the party is at ;)

sry if this is a silly question but very new to the android scene.. does this mean that i should not upgrade to the 2.2 when its out because it will be unrootable? instead wait for the 2.03 root then upgrade to the rooted 2.2? or are they different things o.o

thank you

Good news friends!! Paul seems to have done it!! This is what he twitted on Twiter

" A Legend update is coming, as is a Desire on Nexus update and Streak MCR, just not until i've finished the top secret side-projects. :-) about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone "

Get ready to sign modaco add free....Love you Paul!!!

Ohw yeah!!! Can't wait to see what paul has been cooking:)

Guest b0unce
sry if this is a silly question but very new to the android scene.. does this mean that i should not upgrade to the 2.2 when its out because it will be unrootable? instead wait for the 2.03 root then upgrade to the rooted 2.2? or are they different things o.o

thank you

No.. 2.03 is the HTC ROM version whereas 1.6, 2.1 or 2.2 is the android platform version. HTC ROMs are based of different android platform versions, the numbers they chose a just numbers, 2.03 means that it's version 2.03 of HTC's legend rom, similar to how FRF72 is the latest N1 ROM running android 2.2.

Guest itachi46
No.. 2.03 is the HTC ROM version whereas 1.6, 2.1 or 2.2 is the android platform version. HTC ROMs are based of different android platform versions, the numbers they chose a just numbers, 2.03 means that it's version 2.03 of HTC's legend rom, similar to how FRF72 is the latest N1 ROM running android 2.2.

ah ok so the rom runs under the android (os) platform? (trying to understand the heirarchy here) i.e. if i update to the 2.2 and a way to root the 2.03 is out i can still root it even though i updated to 2.2?

or does the 2.2 update mean they will probably also update the ROM?