[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
I've got to learn how to use 6.5 + 6.5.5 to end this white squares once and for all... Anybody knows anybody who did this?

Is it just the OEM part? I don't think that it is a driver problem as I used JE3 on my 6.5 and it didn't get white squares... I think it has something to do with ROM and XIP.BIN...

shadowangel

i am not a cooker so i dont know.

Guest hsuchitmp

i have a question. my audio booster working but i can check the check box for "on". i mean i cant turn the equalizer on. has anybody experience this?

Guest shadowangel
how do i increase in call volume on JE2 ROM? it's not working. thanks

You can't increase during the call? The problem I knew was that you could increase it and on the next call it'd come back do 50%...

i have a question. my audio booster working but i can check the check box for "on". i mean i cant turn the equalizer on. has anybody experience this?

Yes... that's a known problem... On my personal build with 2016 HD2 it's possible to enable, but still no sound difference...

Tomorrow I'll do some tries with my kitchen at work, since it is very well built and it's easier to manage the compounds of the ROM.

shadowangel

Guest dpspcdrgn
Some people had problems because they didn't have JE3 eBoot... check it out ;)

------------------------

Sorry guys... I had to run out of work or I'd lose my bus and left the rom there (Had a meeting that passed the extra time I have between work and bus)...

First impressions:

Based on HTC HD2 2016 Sense

AudioBooster working

Twitter and Footprints working (this last one has white squares on 6.5.5 - don't know if there is a lot of users of this)

No RSS on first page

3 shortcuts on first page back (I preffered 4 though)

Settings tab only has what is used (less or none - didn't test everything - dead end shortcuts)

Tomorrow morning I'll give you my "What's On? :)" and at night upload it

@Edit: Humm... though I can dump it from my phone and make a nb0... Hummm... Thinkin'

That could definitely be it as I changed my eboot previously to an earlier one.

I'll have to try it out.

The other problem I have is I get a 'Magnetic Interference' error with a garbled screen when I try to run the compass app.

Thanks for all your help. :(

Guest dpspcdrgn
whats the error that ur getting mate?

I actually don't get any error when I install apps, they just fail to appear afterwards!

--sorry for the double post

Guest diverdude
Some people had problems because they didn't have JE3 eBoot... check it out ;)

------------------------

Sorry guys... I had to run out of work or I'd lose my bus and left the rom there (Had a meeting that passed the extra time I have between work and bus)...

First impressions:

Based on HTC HD2 2016 Sense

AudioBooster working

Twitter and Footprints working (this last one has white squares on 6.5.5 - don't know if there is a lot of users of this)

No RSS on first page

3 shortcuts on first page back (I preffered 4 though)

Settings tab only has what is used (less or none - didn't test everything - dead end shortcuts)

Tomorrow morning I'll give you my "What's On? :(" and at night upload it

@Edit: Humm... though I can dump it from my phone and make a nb0... Hummm... Thinkin'

No nb0 joy tonight??? :) Sorry for my impatience but your Roms are the best and I can't wait to have the best on my phone! Thanks Again for your willingness to share your Roms with this community!

Diver

Guest shadowangel
No nb0 joy tonight??? :( Sorry for my impatience but your Roms are the best and I can't wait to have the best on my phone! Thanks Again for your willingness to share your Roms with this community!

Diver

I dumped it.. but I think I'll give it more test time before sharing... I hate those white squares... =/

That could definitely be it as I changed my eboot previously to an earlier one.

I'll have to try it out.

The other problem I have is I get a 'Magnetic Interference' error with a garbled screen when I try to run the compass app.

Thanks for all your help. ;)

The compass doesn't work yet... I saw a emulator of HTC sensor (attached)... If you could try it out and see if it works... (and of course cshare the results rs)

Thanks to:

GinKage for HTCSensorSDK.dll

wizard and shokka9 @ samsung-omnia.org for HTCAPI.dll

speleomaniac for HTCEmuPanel.cpl

HTC_GSensorEmu.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest dpspcdrgn
I dumped it.. but I think I'll give it more test time before sharing... I hate those white squares... =/

The compass doesn't work yet... I saw a emulator of HTC sensor (attached)... If you could try it out and see if it works... (and of course cshare the results rs)

Thanks to:

GinKage for HTCSensorSDK.dll

wizard and shokka9 @ samsung-omnia.org for HTCAPI.dll

speleomaniac for HTCEmuPanel.cpl

Sorry, I don't really understand how to test; It's installed, now what would I use it for?

Doesn't the accelerometer in the om2 work fine with the sense rom?

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest dpspcdrgn
No nb0 joy tonight??? ;) Sorry for my impatience but your Roms are the best and I can't wait to have the best on my phone! Thanks Again for your willingness to share your Roms with this community!

Diver

I feel your pain, waiting for this is going to be a tough one. O.o

Great work shadowangel!

Guest shadowangel
Sorry, I don't really understand how to test; It's installed, now what would I use it for?

Doesn't the accelerometer in the om2 work fine with the sense rom?

yes, but HTC apps search for HTC sensor dll that search for HTC hardware accelerator... this one is used to fool HTC apps to look for samsung sensors ;)

Guest jebise

some say the white squares are caused by the RAM going below a certain amount, others say its microsoft and samung. Also have herd that since sense is for 6.5 6.5.x have issues which makes sense. It could very well be the open GL drivers are not compatible with 6.5.x.

If white squares are the only issue might as well upload the ROM.

Edited by jebise

Guest dpspcdrgn
yes, but HTC apps search for HTC sensor dll that search for HTC hardware accelerator... this one is used to fool HTC apps to look for samsung sensors ;)

I can confirm it works, have tested on diamondbeer and where before the emu install you get a missing .dll error now it works! (screen flashes tho, not sure if that has anything to do with the gsensor emu tho)

What are some other apps to try?

Guest Prometheus5061
I saw a emulator of HTC sensor (attached)... If you could try it out and see if it works... (and of course cshare the results rs)

It does work ;) even though after u caliberate it doesnt give any values for TiltX or TiltY

It was the missing link which made the 3d carousel work with the G Sensor (when I was using SPB mobile shell)... other apps that worked for me :

Diamond saber (G force is strong with this one ;) im sorry but I couldnt help myself :D)

HDwobble (shhhhhhh :))

Diamond hologram

G-Shotgun

HG-Engine

Seismo

cheers :(

Guest Prometheus5061
I actually don't get any error when I install apps, they just fail to appear afterwards!

--sorry for the double post

hmmmm.... I just installed the bootstrap cab (attached) which downloaded the marketplace app and it worked for me... give it a go n let us know mate ;)

edit : oh and as shadow said earlier " Some people had problems because they didn't have JE3 eBoot... check it out" mine is JE3 btw :(

marketplacebootstrap.cab

Edited by Prometheus5061

Guest dpspcdrgn
hmmmm.... I just installed the bootstrap cab (attached) which downloaded the marketplace app and it worked for me... give it a go n let us know mate ;)

edit : oh and as shadow said earlier " Some people had problems because they didn't have JE3 eBoot... check it out" mine is JE3 btw :(

I had the marketplace bootstrap installed.

It turned out the problem WAS the JE3 eboot, I can now install programs and I no longer get a garbled image when using the compass app (although it still doesn't work obviously).

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest dpspcdrgn
It does work ;) even though after u caliberate it doesnt give any values for TiltX or TiltY

It was the missing link which made the 3d carousel work with the G Sensor (when I was using SPB mobile shell)... other apps that worked for me :

Diamond saber (G force is strong with this one ;) im sorry but I couldnt help myself :D)

HDwobble (shhhhhhh :))

Diamond hologram

G-Shotgun

HG-Engine

Seismo

cheers :(

Curious as to how you got Diamond hologram to work as it gives me a 'Your device does not have the needed 3d support to run this sample' message.

Guest Prometheus5061
Curious as to how you got Diamond hologram to work as it gives me a 'Your device does not have the needed 3d support to run this sample' message.

here is a link for ya mate .... the trick is the Samsung Omnia D3D Driver

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1266245 post#13

enjoy ;)

oh and sorry Shadow for going offtopic :(

Edited by Prometheus5061

Guest everson
I've got to learn how to use 6.5 + 6.5.5 to end this white squares once and for all... Anybody knows anybody who did this?

Is it just the OEM part? I don't think that it is a driver problem as I used JE3 on my 6.5 and it didn't get white squares... I think it has something to do with ROM and XIP.BIN...

shadowangel

I do not know if the staff already commented, but I have the same problem with white squares in the SPB MS Carousel.

In all ROMs with WM6.5.3 happens, in the ROMs with WM6.5 does not happen.

Guest dpspcdrgn
I do not know if the staff already commented, but I have the same problem with white squares in the SPB MS Carousel.

In all ROMs with WM6.5.3 happens, in the ROMs with WM6.5 does not happen.

Is the compass fixed in the new rom?

That would be great if it was.

Guest DARRELLx3

I saw white squares in 6.5 though, forgot how I did it.

Anyway Shadow, the dialler you uploaded, the key to show/hide the the keypad overlaps onto the "Talk" button /:

Guest mokkimhong

i have problem receiving MMS.

no problem sending out.

i receive notification of MMS coming in, but i cannot open MMS....

anyone having same problem as me? ;)

Guest shadowangel
I had the marketplace bootstrap installed.

It turned out the problem WAS the JE3 eboot, I can now install programs and I no longer get a garbled image when using the compass app (although it still doesn't work obviously).

Yesterday night I was thinkin' about this matter and remembered that the compass uses GPS as well...

So I gave it a search and found this:

DigitalCompass(L): Hardware compass, device dependent.

Guess we have to stick with our O2Compass (which is very good, by the way) ;)

is it possible to get the Samsung wireless manager as a shortcut in the start menu?

Yes it is... look in the windows folder for some files named settings (settings_a, b etc) one of them are what you are looking for... just make a shortcut out of it :(

here is a link for ya mate .... the trick is the Samsung Omnia D3D Driver

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1266245 post#13

enjoy :)

oh and sorry Shadow for going offtopic :D

That's what we are here for ^^

shadowangel

Guest Lancez
You can't increase during the call? The problem I knew was that you could increase it and on the next call it'd come back do 50%...

shadowangel

ya,on je2 cant increase in call volume. push volume control button nothing happened. although i have installed your htc dialer, that might be the reason.