[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
i have problem receiving MMS.

no problem sending out.

i receive notification of MMS coming in, but i cannot open MMS....

anyone having same problem as me? ;)

I do not use mms very often... anyone?

ya,on je2 cant increase in call volume. push volume control button nothing happened. although i have installed your htc dialer, that might be the reason.

Hummm... No... it shoudn't... In my kitchen the HTC dialer comes after samsung's... Try to disable it and use windows to see if you can increase the volume.

Guest kydkylin
I've got to learn how to use 6.5 + 6.5.5 to end this white squares once and for all... Anybody knows anybody who did this?

Is it just the OEM part? I don't think that it is a driver problem as I used JE3 on my 6.5 and it didn't get white squares... I think it has something to do with ROM and XIP.BIN...

shadowangel

As Rapid81 says, the white squares caused by an uncompatibility between the 6.5.X OpenGL ES driver and GK's OGL wrapper.Maybe you can PM him for some detailed information.

Some time ago, enrico988 has made a HTC Sense 2.5, English JC1 - WM 6.5.5 build 23551 rom, that means using JC1(wm 6.5 version)'s OEM and wm 6.5.5 23551's SYS. No any white square is found in his rom.

And for my own experience, I used JE2's OEM part, wm 6.5.5 23568's SYS part and imported the 6.5.5 xip into JE2's with wes58's roomtool to make a rom for my own test.

So far, no any white square is found.

Hope it helps.

;)

Btw, can you share the the packages your new message tab used(eg. message client package, message tab and something mainly relates to the new message tab) or make a cab for it?

I need it badly to import it to Rapid81 & nOObody's sense...

Edited by kydkylin

Guest DARRELLx3
ya,on je2 cant increase in call volume. push volume control button nothing happened. although i have installed your htc dialer, that might be the reason.

New dialler Shadow uploaded can't increase volume, and the key to show/hide number pad overlaps onto the "Talk" key O.O

*6.5 version

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest igorbr
i have problem receiving MMS.

no problem sending out.

i receive notification of MMS coming in, but i cannot open MMS....

anyone having same problem as me? ;)

try to configure the settings of your operator in mms configurations inside htc messaging...probably it's the problem because you can receive but not open it...so try this...i'm not using this rom but i did this in my rom that had same problem and work...

sorry my english...

Guest shadowangel
Somebody knows how to make a shortcut for the performance setings?

Thanks.

What performance settings?

-------------

Good news! I found a fix for the HTC Mini lockscreen to have it's security working! Just tested and it went ok!

Attached (thanks to Cloudyfa@XDA)

First post updated.

Lockscreen_FIX.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3

@Shadow, do you have 6.5 phone canvas ? the one you uploaded is for 6.5.3's o.o

And is the mini ls fix for the pin ? o.o

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest shadowangel
@Shadow, do you have 6.5 phone canvas ? the one you uploaded is for 6.5.3's o.o

And is the mini ls fix for the pin ? o.o

No, it is the fix for those who installed or want to use the one with the new lockscreen

I'm creating a cab directly from HTC Dialer 2016... (I won't test it but shoudn't give you problems - I'll edit this post)

Test it and let us know please ;)

HTC_PhoneCanvas.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3
No, it is the fix for those who installed or want to use the one with the new lockscreen

I'm creating a cab directly from HTC Dialer 2016... (I won't test it but shoudn't give you problems - I'll edit this post)

Test it and let us know please ;)

working on 6.5, thanks :(

But still cant adjust volume /:

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest shadowangel
working on 6.5, thanks ;)

But still cant adjust volume /:

I just made (as I told you guys about) a 23569 ULite version of 2016 based on HD2.

Tonight I'm thinkin' about using JE2 OEM (6.5) to see if the white squares problems vanish... let's see... while it's not ready, I'm experimenting one with JE3 and it is still very nice.

Guest DARRELLx3
I just made (as I told you guys about) a 23569 ULite version of 2016 based on HD2.

Tonight I'm thinkin' about using JE2 OEM (6.5) to see if the white squares problems vanish... let's see... while it's not ready, I'm experimenting one with JE3 and it is still very nice.

I see, actually both 6.5.3 and 6.5 versions are fine, what matters is which has less bugs and which is faster ;)

btw, is it possible to use htc's volume control instead of samsung's ? just curious x.x

Take your time, work and health is more important :(

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest DARRELLx3
No sound for incoming Sms, is a bug? Any solution?

It's not a bug, can work definitely, have been using Shadow's sense rom since his 2012 version ;)

Check your settings.

Guest shadowangel
I see, actually both 6.5.3 and 6.5 versions are fine, what matters is which has less bugs and which is faster ;)

btw, is it possible to use htc's volume control instead of samsung's ? just curious x.x

Take your time, work and health is more important :(

hehe I tried that a lot without success... somehow the OEM leaves something on the reg that overlaps htc's volume control... I didn't have time to dig into this... but if the solution is that simple, when I find it a cab may solve it as well

Guest Laruku Jr.
What performance settings?

-------------

Good news! I found a fix for the HTC Mini lockscreen to have it's security working! Just tested and it went ok!

Attached (thanks to Cloudyfa@XDA)

First post updated.

Shadow,

Is it only for the full version of your ROM? Can it be installed on ULite version?

Guest joedreed
It's not a bug, can work definitely, have been using Shadow's sense rom since his 2012 version ;)

Check your settings.

ok, I'll try to change the sound settings; this is so strange.

Guest shadowangel
Shadow,

Is it only for the full version of your ROM? Can it be installed on ULite version?

Ok... Ok... Attached is the full version already with the FIX xD

(Untested... let me know if it works ;))

HTC_Lockscreen.rar

Guest DARRELLx3
ok, I'll try to change the sound settings; this is so strange.

Check if is it on silent or vibration mode as well ;)

@Shadow, cab doesn't work, I tried a 2011 version but nothing happens O.O

Guest shadowangel
Check if is it on silent or vibration mode as well ;)

@Shadow, cab doesn't work, I tried a 2011 version but nothing happens O.O

Have you soft reseted?

Guest Laruku Jr.
Ok... Ok... Attached is the full version already with the FIX xD

(Untested... let me know if it works ;))

T_T Not work and my phone don't start anymore. Have to hard reset.

Guest Lancez

i remember that Ginkage once said that we can rename his libgles_cm.dll to libgles_mn.dll then copy into windows folder, so i replaced 19kb libgle_mn with his latest (275kb). the result is positive, no white square whatsoever on your 23569. hope it helps ;)

Guest shadowangel
i remember that Ginkage once said that we can rename his libgles_cm.dll to libgles_mn.dll then copy into windows folder, so i replaced 19kb libgle_mn with his latest (275kb). the result is positive, no white square whatsoever on your 23569. hope it helps ;)

Thanks for sharing! gonna give it a try! =D

Guest Lancez
Thanks for sharing! gonna give it a try! =D

anytime, buddy ;)

P.S. chance to fix incall volume bug? also, if you could use the latest google map in your next release, it'll be great! thanks

Edited by Lancez