[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jebise

yay was waiting for this, but current tw2 JE1 with ajeshm Manila 2.5.20161332.0 ROM gives me about 78MB on boot and hold around 65MB unless i use the music tab then it drop to 32MB. Hopefully this work better and is well rounded then his as my location dose not work and if the headphones get disconnected the music still plays which was not the case with rapid81 ROM.

sucks there is the incall volume bug switch might be a total let down and may force be to go back to tw2 ROM. I just don't get how it works in the orgional tw2 ROM and yours these weird bugs creep up. Could it be because your mixing different kernal with different SYS? As a test why not tw2 JE1 6.5.3 ROM and cook your sense to see if they solve any issues?

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
yay was waiting for this, but current tw2 JE1 with ajeshm Manila 2.5.20161332.0 ROM gives me about 78MB on boot and hold around 65MB unless i use the music tab then it drop to 32MB. Hopefully this work better and is well rounded then his as my location dose not work and if the headphones get disconnected the music still plays which was not the case with rapid81 ROM.

sucks there is the incall volume bug switch might be a total let down and may force be to go back to tw2 ROM. I just don't get how it works in the orgional tw2 ROM and yours these weird bugs creep up.

the more you have, the more RAM you've to pay... Some HTC today can have freely 300MB+ RAM... with their lite ROMs it get even better... And we don't have that much... and don't either want to have failing shortcuts that points nowhere...

I'll settle with this one for a while ;)

Guest jebise

yeah i'm great full of your work just finished flashing wait for it to boot. As longs as the phone is usable and dose not lock up or start to lagg i could care less how much RAM i have. Just needs to function. LOVE THE BOOT SCREEN.

This is the ROM i been waiting for still could do without the htc dialer i dunno just like the samsung one better.

Review after 5 minutes of use of 6.5.5 Personal

On boot had 65MB of RAM - I disabled he lockscreen and a few tabs and BAM 70MB

My location Works

Picture Tab Works including Full album stuff like zooming

Calendar works

Love the notafactions

HTC dialer is growing on me (no video call or ability to record the call like samsung)

SMS textbox dose not crunch like rapid81 did OHH AND GREATEST PART SMS tab works in landscape mode

HTC keyboard amazing just wish there was a way to change the green

I was able to turn up the volume with no issues in call.

WHAT NO WAY ANIMATED WALLPAPERS

DID NOT TEST OR BUGS

cant select google as the default search engine for the internet tab

Footprint dose not work gives camera error

Ram dropped really fast already at 32MB and haven't done much.

Music tab

Twitter

Stocks

DUDE you have no idea how happy you have made me, this makes rapid sense ROM look like crap (no offense rapid you have done great work and you are the one that started this all)

Edited by jebise

Guest dpspcdrgn

So far so good!!!

I absolutely Love this Rom!!! Nice and fast too!!!

Great work!!! ;) Thank-you!!!

You sir, are a Chef of the highest caliber! :(

--White squares are still there tho. This time having nothing to do with my oc. :)--

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest shadowangel
So far so good!!!

I absolutely Love this Rom!!! Nice and fast too!!!

Great work!!! :( Thank-you!!!

You sir, are a Chef of the highest caliber! :)

--White squares are still there tho. This time having nothing to do with my oc. :D--

I tried... really hard... but didn't find a way to solve this... I'll just get along for now :/

Good night everyone ;)

Guest jebise

the alarm option how can we adjust the snooze option? i use the phone to wake me up in the morning and so far i have hit snooze and its been like 20 minutes and it did not ring. the snooze option is the only reason for me to install touch clock which i want to avoid. I don't need anything fancy just an alarm that will wake me up and has some sort of snooze option.

Please shadow can you use this to create a cab file for me so i can finally ditch touch clock and use G-alarm and see it on sense. i would do it my self if you can tell me where the files are located so a correct shortcut can be created, only asking you because it would be alot faster for you them for me to figure it out.

P.S Also in your next version i would like to suggest you clean the useless stuff, currently there a lot of sounds to choose from and we just don't need them. This way it will free up space for other things.

Edited by jebise

Guest thegunners

is it possible to uninstall the htc dialer and put samsung dialer? because for some occation i need to use video call...

Edited by thegunners

Guest mgrandia

OK, this is a good version. But: the pictures on the screen are very small. How can I change the pictures into 3 rows in stead of 4?

Then, can you made perhaps this version with a Dutch Base language? Now, I can only change the Manila language (Manila looks Dutch), but when I then go, for example, to 'samsung settings', it still English...... Now, I have 50% Dutch and 50% English!!!!

Guest dpspcdrgn
I tried... really hard... but didn't find a way to solve this... I'll just get along for now :/

Good night everyone ;)

That's ok, actually they only showed up once when I first installed the Rom, since then squarefree! :(

I too am also curious how to about getting back the samsung dialer, either that or how to enable call recording on the sense dialer.

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest gallant_suri

Unable to extract "JE3 23569 Ulite 2016.7z"

I got the message: Unsupported method in "JE3 23569 Ulite 2016.nb0"

Edited by gallant_suri

Guest binh_hdda
Unable to extract "JE3 23569 Ulite 2016.7z"

I got the message: Unsupported method in "JE3 23569 Ulite 2016.nb0"

Me 22222222222!

Guest willis111

7zip here is reporting "unsupported compression method" w/4.65. It reports the method as 21 7zAES:19 which I think it encrypted 7zip archive. 7zip 9.15 beta extracted the archive with no errors.

Guest Del1701
7zip here is reporting "unsupported compression method" w/4.65. It reports the method as 21 7zAES:19 which I think it encrypted 7zip archive. 7zip 9.15 beta extracted the archive with no errors.

Yep, just confirmed you need 7zip 9.15beta to extract this one.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

Edited by Del1701

Guest jebise
Yep, just confirmed you need 7zip 9.15beta to extract this one.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

i had the extraction error as well tried another PC and it worked didn't think much of it and i don't have 7zip installed.

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
the alarm option how can we adjust the snooze option? i use the phone to wake me up in the morning and so far i have hit snooze and its been like 20 minutes and it did not ring. the snooze option is the only reason for me to install touch clock which i want to avoid. I don't need anything fancy just an alarm that will wake me up and has some sort of snooze option.

Please shadow can you use this to create a cab file for me so i can finally ditch touch clock and use G-alarm and see it on sense. i would do it my self if you can tell me where the files are located so a correct shortcut can be created, only asking you because it would be alot faster for you them for me to figure it out.

P.S Also in your next version i would like to suggest you clean the useless stuff, currently there a lot of sounds to choose from and we just don't need them. This way it will free up space for other things.

I really don't have this problem... it's not related to sense as it's windows alarm application... it's snooze, if I'm not wrong, is of 5 min

I had the substitution of the WM Alarm by installing CHT and the Editor... there is an option there for you to choose the alarm application ;)

About your PS, As there aren't many info on what's essential, useful or useless, it turns out to be quite a shoot and miss situation... takes too much time for little gain.

Extract personal edition with winrar. 7-zip fails to extract the file

Everytime I mack a compacted file, I test it and I did with both 7-Zip 9.14 Beta and WinRAR 3.93 with no errors. Good that you manage to erxtract it :(

OK, this is a good version. But: the pictures on the screen are very small. How can I change the pictures into 3 rows in stead of 4?

Then, can you made perhaps this version with a Dutch Base language? Now, I can only change the Manila language (Manila looks Dutch), but when I then go, for example, to 'samsung settings', it still English...... Now, I have 50% Dutch and 50% English!!!!

It's a lot of pain in the ass to port manila to another language... I'm trying to port it again to portuguese but until now without success... and to port to a language, it's folder specific configuration (language based) and even some knowledge of the language is needed... ;)

That's ok, actually they only showed up once when I first installed the Rom, since then squarefree! :)

I too am also curious how to about getting back the samsung dialer, either that or how to enable call recording on the sense dialer.

There are a lot of cabs of samsung dialer/phonebook/CallLog (they need to be installed together) in the forum... just give it a search :D

shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3
That's ok, actually they only showed up once when I first installed the Rom, since then squarefree! ;)

twu2's thread has the original cabs. you need to install both the samsung dialler and call log.

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest jmsmartins
That's ok, actually they only showed up once when I first installed the Rom, since then squarefree! ;)

few posts back lancez posted a "solution" for white squares, did u try it? (well now that u don't have them, it's useless:P, but u can give it a shot if u get them back)

cheers

Guest jebise
I really don't have this problem... it's not related to sense as it's windows alarm application... it's snooze, if I'm not wrong, is of 5 min

I had the substitution of the WM Alarm by installing CHT and the Editor... there is an option there for you to choose the alarm application ;)

About your PS, As there aren't many info on what's essential, useful or useless, it turns out to be quite a shoot and miss situation... takes too much time for little gain.

Everytime I mack a compacted file, I test it and I did with both 7-Zip 9.14 Beta and WinRAR 3.93 with no errors. Good that you manage to erxtract it :(

Yes indeed and i'm fine with 5 minutes as thats what i use in touch clock as well. But how many times will it ring after snooze is pressed? as i'm a heavy sleeper and even with touch clock and setting it to ring 10 times there have been days, but for me winmo just did not ring after i hit snooze even well after 20 minutes so i though maybe a bug in the system. But if it works for you i don't see why it will not for me. I want to avoid CHT as much as i love it since it eats to much RAM, so can you provide the directory location for sense so i can create my own shortcut like in that post.

Yes that is true if something is useless to me might be useful to someone else. But what i was talking about is things like sample pictures and sound files and even shortcuts. Removing them will just create more room for other things that might be useful to us.

Edited by jebise

Guest dpspcdrgn

So is it just the JE3_2016_WM655_Personal that was updated?

Not complaining, I'm just wondering if the others were new as well.

I'd like to take a moment to Thank shadowangel and all the others taking part in this thread, for being so helpful and resourceful.

This truly is the most respectful and mature online community I have ever been a part of.

Cheers! ;)