[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
search and download the ' easy S3clock' by daskalos on this forum, instructions are on the first page of the thread.

Shadow, footprints tab still not working properly, it won't open camera still

That's because it depends on HTC camera... nobody has put it to work properly =(

(tried to make some tweeks on htc camera package but without success)

Guest DivineBlader

hmm..i still cant get the music to work. i am using sonblack phone csc bin and eb0 btw not sure if it affects anything. is there a specific directory to place the music files? its been searching 800mb of music for like 30mins already.

Guest shadowangel
hmm..i still cant get the music to work. i am using sonblack phone csc bin and eb0 btw not sure if it affects anything. is there a specific directory to place the music files? its been searching 800mb of music for like 30mins already.

No there isn't... mine is the following folder:

\My storage\Music\ (artists folders) \ songs

Try that :)

Guest n4m3less

Hi shadow! i flash your last personal...compliments great job, light and fast! I may have found a possible bug:

in call volume keys not working! not increase and decrease volume!you confirm the bug?

thx

Edited by n4m3less

Guest dpspcdrgn
That's because it depends on HTC camera... nobody has put it to work properly =(

(tried to make some tweeks on htc camera package but without success)

Is there any way to do away with the tab altogether then?

It's kind of useless being there if we can't use it :)

Hi shadow! i flash your last personal...compliments great job, light and fast! I may have found a possible bug:

in call volume keys not working! not increase and decrease volume!you confirm the bug?

thx

This has been touched upon many times, you should really try reading at least SOME of the thread b4 you post! :D

Shadow, I am curious to note that these Sense roms do not change Icon to show when they are plugged in; at least not when the battery is full. Does this mean I am overcharging my battery?

Since running this new rom, my battery will take leaps down. This morning it was 100%, and within 5 minutes it was down to 93%,

then it lost power gradually over a couple of hours as normal to 90%, then in about 5 minutes again it went down to 86%!

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest n4m3less
This has been touched upon many times, you should really try reading at least SOME of the thread b4 you post! :)

sorry ... I did not watch that part of the discussion! I'm sure you can solve this problem!

Guest dpspcdrgn
sorry ... I did not watch that part of the discussion! I'm sure you can solve this problem!

It's actually been mentioned in the last couple of pages, the problem is still yet to be solved.

Guest jmsmartins

shadow

congrats on the new rom

sense lovers have to be amazed because it seems the fastest/smoothest sense rom i've ever put my hands on.

didn't test it much but the basics seem to work well.

although i don't like hidden bottom bar..

keep making progress bro! unfortunatelly i think i can't go back to 6.5

cheers

Guest dpspcdrgn

Lol dammit, your not allowed to have a life Shadow! Where are You? Why aren't you on this thread RIGHT NOW?!

You need to forget about everything else in life and buckle down to business.

LMAO

I am 150% Joking btw! :D

Take some time to go to the beach, have a few beers.

You certainly deserve it!

:)

Guest shadowangel

thx

Yes, I know of this... And I think I can solve it easilly B)

Headed to RC2 rs

1 more bug to report, youtube player can not player any videos, but it dose search fine.

I`ll just remove it as we can install the app by ourselves and not everybody uses it :)

Lol dammit, your not allowed to have a life Shadow! Where are You? Why aren't you on this thread RIGHT NOW?!

You need to forget about everything else in life and buckle down to business.

LMAO

I am 150% Joking btw! :P

Take some time to go to the beach, have a few beers.

You certainly deserve it!

:D

I wish I were at the beach! rs

Lets make some fixin' here :P

Guest Lancez
Headed to RC2 rs

I`ll just remove it as we can install the app by ourselves and not everybody uses it :)

Lets make some fixin' here :D

that'll be a good idea, as the ROM will be even lighter since the google youtube can be installed on my storage :P. are we getting colse to RC2 anytime soon? not doing much for now, would love to get my hands on an update :P

Guest shadowangel
that'll be a good idea, as the ROM will be even lighter since the google youtube can be installed on my storage :D. are we getting colse to RC2 anytime soon? not doing much for now, would love to get my hands on an update :)

Humm... maybe.. today? ^^

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel

Removed:

* Footprints tab (and all software related - Total 5 packages)

* AudioBooster (doesn't do a thing - hardware related),

* HTC Volume Control (not working and maybe related to volume on phone call)

* Lockscreen

Fixed:

* CommManager to bluetooth

* CommManager to Phone Settings

* Voice Recorder Shortcut missing

By the way... Both RC has XDA_UC for making our lives easier when flashin' (thks to speedfrog for letting me know about it)

Attached:

Cab for Wifi and Bluetooth Toogles (by request) :)

* they will be located at the Tools folder

* Ps.: They were not made by me but can't recall were I found them. I just put them on a cab. All due credits to its autors.

shadowangels_Toogles.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest bimmer3
Removed:

* Footprints tab (and all software related - Total 5 packages)

* AudioBooster (doesn't do a thing - hardware related),

* HTC Volume Control (not working and maybe related to volume on phone call)

* Lockscreen

Fixed:

* CommManager to bluetooth

* CommManager to Phone Settings

* Voice Recorder Shortcut missing

By the way... Both RC has XDA_UC for making our lives easier when flashin' (thks to speedfrog for letting me know about it)

Attached:

Cab for Wifi and Bluetooth Toogles (by request) :)

* they will be located at the Tools folder

* Ps.: They were not made by me but can't recall were I found them. I just put them on a cab. All due credits to its autors.

Can you also remove the Outlook and games icon in the start menu ?

Guest Lancez
Can you also remove the Outlook and games icon in the start menu ?

they are useful for some people, if you dont want them on start menu, you can simply delete them from windows\start menu\programs

Edited by Lancez

Guest shadowangel
they are useful for some people, if you dont want them on start menu, you can simply delete them from windows\start menu\programs

That's my point of view as well... The games icon is used from the moment you install a game and it's quite nice :)

After having some absurd errors, I guess RC2 will come only tomorrow... :D (still tryng though)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Lancez
That's my point of view as well... The games icon is used from the moment you install a game and it's quite nice :)

After having some absurd errors, I guess RC2 will come only tomorrow... :D (still tryng though)

no worries and thanks for your effort

Guest damienism

hi shadow, previously i mentioned that my Sense does frequent re-launching after the phone comes back from sleep mode.

i think i may have found the reason. I'm on CHT 1.8.5. i had enabled the CHT lockscreen. so after disabling it, i installed XDA's MichyPrima's HTC HD Mini Lockscreen 2.0. works perfectly. fast and smooth.

i don't know if it's psychological but i feel Sense feels smoother. it kinda hangs or be less responsive at times, especially waking up from sleep mode.

hope this helps :)

Guest shadowangel
no worries and thanks for your effort

Fixed the volume bug on dial :)

found the issue and I'll leave it uploading. Post it by the morning.

First boot: 65MB free

hi shadow, previously i mentioned that my Sense does frequent re-launching after the phone comes back from sleep mode.

i think i may have found the reason. I'm on CHT 1.8.5. i had enabled the CHT lockscreen. so after disabling it, i installed XDA's MichyPrima's HTC HD Mini Lockscreen 2.0. works perfectly. fast and smooth.

i don't know if it's psychological but i feel Sense feels smoother. it kinda hangs or be less responsive at times, especially waking up from sleep mode.

hope this helps :D

Oh... that really is the problem... I had it too with CHT lockscreen (the mini type).

I do not recommend CHT for our devices (as in the first page)... It gets very slow with it... =/