[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest damienism
Oh... that really is the problem... I had it too with CHT lockscreen (the mini type).

I do not recommend CHT for our devices (as in the first page)... It gets very slow with it... =/

yeah, i tried all 3 different kinds of lockscreen (std, manila and mini) in CHT and experienced problem with all of them. mitchyprima's mini lockscreen is good enough for me :)

i am still running on CHT1.8.5 now with the lockscreen option disabled. even so your rom is still performing fast and smooth.

i'm addicted to this hehe cheers!

Guest itsme_4ucz
There you go: RC2

only if its possible, could we have a mirror on mediafire/4shared its really faster than other sites

Thanks Bro!!

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Still having problem with the SMS recipents entry. I think it had been there with sense 2016...

post-290010-1278380329_thumb.jpg

Care to explain a little more about that issue you are having?

only if its possible, could we have a mirror on mediafire/4shared its really faster than other sites

Thanks Bro!!

Hi there! As I'm at work, I can't... let's see if anybody else does :)

---------------------------

forgot to mention: 15MB pagepool

Edited by shadowangel

Guest trickzstylezz

sweet! this is actually my first post (been trolling alot really..) and as it is, i'd have to use it to thank you for releasing such a wonderful sense rom! i'mma try out your RC2 release later since i'm currently using the Full Edition right now on my O2 (smooth as heck! :3 ). Mind giving an idea on what chages were made in your RC2?

Guest shadowangel
sweet! this is actually my first post (been trolling alot really..) and as it is, i'd have to use it to thank you for releasing such a wonderful sense rom! i'mma try out your RC2 release later since i'm currently using the Full Edition right now on my O2 (smooth as heck! :3 ). Mind giving an idea on what chages were made in your RC2?

It is based on the same package from HD2 as Personal 6.5.5, but 6.5 build 21895. For differences between RC's, see the 2nd post on this page.

Guest DivineBlader

haha..thanks. sorry for my loads of problems. i found that a game that requires gsensor called resco bubbles seems to get crazy moving on its own.

the music thing..i really gave up. tried making up artist folder\songs but doesnt work. no idea why.

Guest trickzstylezz

woo! read it! XD sorry, but i have one more question. I cannot seem to turn off the notification for "Message has been sent successfully". I've done the "Turn off Notification" bit on the settings as well as edit the Registry using SKTools. But, I still cannot manage to turn off that notification (Its kinda annoying me seeing that 'Check Mark' on the upper taskbar... lol.. ) Any tips/help you can give me on this? Thanks a bunch!

Guest shadowangel
haha..thanks. sorry for my loads of problems. i found that a game that requires gsensor called resco bubbles seems to get crazy moving on its own.

the music thing..i really gave up. tried making up artist folder\songs but doesnt work. no idea why.

The Resco bubbles is related to the HTCSensorSDK. Search for the one adapted for our Omnia2 (it's somewhere on this thread...)

woo! read it! XD sorry, but i have one more question. I cannot seem to turn off the notification for "Message has been sent successfully". I've done the "Turn off Notification" bit on the settings as well as edit the Registry using SKTools. But, I still cannot manage to turn off that notification (Its kinda annoying me seeing that 'Check Mark' on the upper taskbar... lol.. ) Any tips/help you can give me on this? Thanks a bunch!

That's weird... I don't have that notification anymore... (but when I had, it went away when I pressed the Message sent bubble...)

Lets see if anyone else is having this problem...

Guest n4m3less
There you go: RC2

very good job shadow!

why you preferred to remove the LockScreen?

where can I find the cabs for LockScreens? is what was in the your first RC, and the cab of manila lookscreen in 6.5.x rom.

thk

Edited by n4m3less

Guest voyteckst

Hi. Have anybody checked if video calls work on RC2?

shadowangel: great work, but it would be more clear what to download, if You edit first post with changes from version to version (eh. newest version first with changes to the previous which will be bottom). Just an idea ;-)

Guest trickzstylezz
The Resco bubbles is related to the HTCSensorSDK. Search for the one adapted for our Omnia2 (it's somewhere on this thread...)

That's weird... I don't have that notification anymore... (but when I had, it went away when I pressed the Message sent bubble...)

Lets see if anyone else is having this problem...

I'm currently using the Full Version. Maybe that helps. Anyway, I'm still downloading the RC2 Rom. I'll flash that as soon as my download is done then post if the notification is gone. I'll also make a few mirrors to your RC2 asap. :3

Guest shadowangel
very good job shadow!

why you preferred to remove the LockScreen?

where can I find the cabs for LockScreens? is what was in the your first RC, and the cab of manila lookscreen in 6.5.x rom.

thk

The one on the first RC was a quickdraw because I noticed it late at night and didn't want to hold the release one more day... So on the RC2 I released it completely so that everyone can choose... the Mini lockscreen on WM 6.5 doesn't support PIN lock (don't try it or you'll have to hard reset)... If you don't use pin lock it works fine :)

The Windows Default CAB you can find here

Hi. Have anybody checked if video calls work on RC2?

shadowangel: great work, but it would be more clear what to download, if You edit first post with changes from version to version (eh. newest version first with changes to the previous which will be bottom). Just an idea ;-)

Video Calls will only be available if you install Samsung Dialer :P

And about the first page... I'll do a clean up soon... And remove the Full and Ulite versions. Only personal builds will remain as they are very lite already.

@edit: First page cleaned up (removed older information or the page would be too much heavy)

I'm currently using the Full Version. Maybe that helps. Anyway, I'm still downloading the RC2 Rom. I'll flash that as soon as my download is done then post if the notification is gone. I'll also make a few mirrors to your RC2 asap. :3

I sent a SMS today and there were no notifications on RC2 :D

Thanks for the mirror!

Edited by shadowangel

Guest xaznxplaya

Hi guys,

Is it me or I can't extract this at all. Used the correct password, it doesn't work with Winrar nor 7zip

Guest shadowangel

I updated the release post with the mirror (thank you there and here :D)

Any way to change the tabs to their default icon ? o.o

On final I'll do a cab for those who like the way it is now :)

Hi guys,

Is it me or I can't extract this at all. Used the correct password, it doesn't work with Winrar nor 7zip

AS you can see above, there are people using it already... are you using 7zip 9 beta or WinRAR 3.93? tested with both of them and it works fine...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest itsme_4ucz

Yet another great release,

All Fixed:

1) Phone canvas info shows up correctly on speed dial now

2) Bluetooth settings launch perfectly ..

Thanks!!!

Guest shadowangel
are NETCF, NewSDKCerts and OpenGL in the personal 6.5 RC2 rom?

NETCF 3.5.9198.0 and OpenGL - OK

NewSDKCerts - File signing and certificates check disabled on kernel - no need.

Yet another great release,

All Fixed:

1) Phone canvas info shows up correctly on speed dial now

2) Bluetooth settings launch perfectly ..

Thanks!!!

you are welcome :D

Just updated winrar to 3.93 and it worked, thanks. Didn't know the version could make a difference.

Glad to know :)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest DivineBlader

umm it was working in my offical 6.5 before. i got a i8000 htc cab that makes the gsensor thing work. somehow it works on the start page..but the up and down is inverted. no idea why..lemme test it on other games.