[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
are you using them? this is a personal rom so you deside what you want in it.

but you could make a poll, to see if someone wants the twitter and stock tabs.

I'm just cooking an equal of RC2 on 6.5.5 (it's more refined) and I'll remove both and cab them so that those who use them can update their Sense easily :)

I mixed JE2 and JE3 OEMs to see if there is some evolution on the white box subject.

Guest gogicar
You can change it in WinMobile Settings\System\Regional Settings\Time\Time style H:mm:ss

U're the MAN :) ... tnx!

It was HH:mm:ss =)

Guest speedfrog

when will the final 6.5 version come? because I go on vacation Monday morning ... i hope it will be released by then :)

EDIT: its Monday not sunday :D

Edited by speedfrog

Guest shadowangel
when will the final 6.5 version come? because I go on vacation Sunday morning ... i hope it will be released by then :)

YES! Think I've found the internet search bug and enabled google (I think it will make everyone happy, isn't it?)

Care to try it? If it works, I'll try to release it today :D

(if it doesn't ask you to, reset the device after installing, go to internet tab=>Menu=>select search provider=>google

shadowangel_Internet_Tab_Search_FIX.cab

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
YES! Think I've found the internet search bug and enabled google (I think it will make everyone happy, isn't it?)

Care to try it? If it works, I'll try to release it today :)

(if it doesn't ask you to, reset the device after installing, go to internet tab=>Menu=>select search provider=>google

u should release 6.5 and 6.5.x final :D

Guest speedfrog

it didnt work on 6.5.X :)

i also tried this but still didnt work:

Go to: [HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila]=>Internet.SearchURL

For the mobile formatted Google it would look like this:

"http://www.google.com/m/search?q%s"

For the desktop formatted Google it would be:

"http://www.google.com/search?q%s"

Bing:

"www.bing.com/search?q=%s"

Edited by speedfrog

Guest dltccorreia
all samsung apps r working fine here, from twu's je2 lite thread. which app r u refering to?

Im speak about the "samsung apstore" aplication.

Guest dltccorreia
But its been a long time samsung apps is unavailable, ain't it...? Even before I started cookin'... (despite the fact that I prefer Marketplace...)

Found WM 6.5 build 21904... would it be the most updated of 6.5?

I already tried with a lot roms and will never get access to samsusng apps: S

Always gives the same error: (

Guest speedfrog

i tried the samsung apps for some weeks ago and it said " your country is not allowed to use samsung apps" (somthing like that, im not sure if it was exactly that)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez
shadow please wait some days for the release of 6.5.5 final, i just flashed my phone this afternoon :D

i'd say today! i know, i'm cruel, :)

Guest shadowangel
are you working on 6.5.5 or 6.5?

You guys know that I prefer 6.5.x xD

But I guess the file on the cab must be cooked in... I first thought it not to work as well until I cooked it in... It is working just fine (I don't know what could be the difference... Maybe some first run processing of the XML)

I asked a while ago but it seems nobody saw... Do you guys know about a WM 6.5 build 21908? It was released on june

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Lancez

saw some 21908 custom ROMs over kingmobi, there is one 21908 JF1 ( ROM下载] 【定制】2010.07.03发布简体21908JF1【旧特性】), they were all released after July 1st. ya, it's the latest 6.5 build

post-422854-1278632138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lancez

Guest shadowangel
saw some 21908 custom ROMs over kingmobi, there is one 21908 JF1 ( ROM下载] 【定制】2010.07.03发布简体21908JF1【旧特性】), they were all released after July 1st. ya, it's the latest 6.5 build

I have its packages and english packs... What do you guys think about final being 21908? That would be some difference :)

Guest Lancez
I have its packages and english packs... What do you guys think about final being 21908? That would be some difference :D

that'll make my day, if we can have it b4 u go to sleep :)

Guest speedfrog

arrrgh.. i hate the you are 5 hours behind me :D the release is always happening when im sleeping :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez
arrrgh.. i hate the you guys are 5 hours behind me :D the release is always happening when im sleeping :)

that's called sweet dreams, baby :P

funny thing, was trying to download the new opera mini 5.1 from my phone's mini5, and opera website detected my phone as HTC HD2 :P

Edited by Lancez

Guest dpspcdrgn

Wow, I am very excited to see what you have come up with now Shadow!

The two RC's are in my opinion the best custom ROMS anywhere, so I am very excited about the official release!!!!

YAY!!!!

It feels like my birthday is coming lol

Guest speedfrog
was trying to download the new opera mini 5.1

where did you get the windwos version?

i ddint find it here

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez
where did you get the windwos version?

i ddint find it here

i didnt, mini5.1 is for Nokia and lower end feature phones, not for WM, i suppose.