[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jebise
i found a bug in the 6.5 RC3 version, when i press the top bar it goes to samsung large indicators and sometimes it goes to htc notification.

i noticed that in the 6.5.5 version as well, i can get the large indicators if i click the top left corner, if you click any icons it takes you to htc, but the top left always opens the large icons maybe its a htc feature?

Edited by jebise

Guest jebise
wait 'til next week, there will be final 6.5.5 and 6.5. the sense build shadow uses is 2016, rapid's is 2011 or 2015 (can't remember), 2016 consums more RAM than older builds. but it is faster than older ones. i guess we just can't have everything :)

ahh that great news, i just want whatever fixes and changes he is adding to the current 6.5 i could care for wm kernal as long as its 6.5.x. I know i should not compare rapid and shadow since shadows is so much better that i do not mind loosing the 5MB of RAM but losing another 5MB moving from his 6.5.5 personal to RC3 is kida making me iffy which i know i will get over when i see the ROM in action. But more RAM is always better.

Guest Lancez
i noticed that in the 6.5.5 version as well, i can get the large indicators if i click the top left corner, if you click any icons it takes you to htc, but the top left always opens the large icons maybe its a htc feature?

in 6.5, samsung's large indicator has to be there, in order to make "x" to work properly, i have noticed that in Ryzry's sense ROM. but u can disable it, then HTC notification will take over.

Guest Lancez
ahh that great news, i just want whatever fixes and changes he is adding to the current 6.5 i could care for wm kernal as long as its 6.5.x. I know i should not compare rapid and shadow since shadows is so much better that i do not mind loosing the 5MB of RAM but losing another 5MB moving from his 6.5.5 personal to RC3 is kida making me iffy which i know i will get over when i see the ROM in action. But more RAM is always better.

it is everybody's concern, but on sense ROMs, the pp should not be less than 15mb. otherwise, it'll be slow as hell and freez a lot. i have tried all pp size on sensen ROMs, including rapid's, Ryzry's and kydkylin's (they are all great cooks) and i have noticed significant differences if the pp set below 15mb, although, the official ROMs are set at 20mb. so if we want sense ROM to be less laggy, then we have to give up some RAM. but it's just my 2 cents.

Guest jebise
it is everybody's concern, but on sense ROMs, the pp should not be less than 15mb. otherwise, it'll be slow as hell and freez a lot. i have tried all pp size on sensen ROMs, including rapid's, Ryzry's and kydkylin's (they are all great cooks) and i have noticed significant differences if the pp set below 15mb, although, the official ROMs are set at 20mb. so if we want sense ROM to be less laggy, then we have to give up some RAM. but it's just my 2 cents.

true but if it means we run out of RAM when we need it most or are forced to reboot, that is far more annoying the a laggy system in my books. Not complaining here but his 6.5.5 personal version is by far the best i have ever tried and good amount of RAM and i dont see much lag in it either. Yeah sense not as smooth as on the HD2 even with 6.5.5 versioon but its not bad either and i don't see it lag but its just slow compared to the HD2. If his 6.5 version is smooth as an HD2 or close then hat of to shadow and slap me silly as i will for sure flash 6.5.

So dose RC3 have a speed boost in sense? like the flip in the clock flip faster tabs load quicker cloud's move faster etc?

Edited by jebise

Guest Lancez

FYI, his personal 23569's pp is 15mb as well :) also there are few tricks to do to make it even faster, it'll be in advanced config's performence tab.

Guest dpspcdrgn

Can't get the twitter and stock cab to work, it says it installs, I reset, and no extra tabs.

Awesome ROM btw Shadow!! You truly are turning out to be an AMAZING chef!

:)

Guest speedfrog

is the facebook tab in the rom? if its not can you make a cab file for it?

and the htc dialer seems different is it a update to it or a downgrade?

disable the large indicator in samsung settings, it'll be fine. it was in the RC2 as well, but i guess u didn't try RC2.

maybe it would be better to remove htc notification in the 6.5 version since large indicators is much faster.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Lancez
is the facebook tab in the rom? if its not can you make a cab file for it?

and the htc dialer seems different is it a update to it or a downgrade?

maybe it would be better to remove htc notification in the 6.5 version since large indicators is much faster.

not such a good idea, u see, large indicator uses samsung stuff when u press it, even with notifications, so u have to install some samsung crap (call log,phone book,etc) to make it work. but on the other hand, large indicator has to be in ROM in order to get "x" working. so, having it in the ROM and dsable it is the best choice for now :P

the 1999th post :)

Edited by Lancez

Guest speedfrog

do you know why my phone clock automatic set the time to GMT,but in Norway (my country) the clock is GMT+1

EDIT: it was becasue i flashed with a the XEU csc file...

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
any problem to unzip the file?

i didnt have a problem, use Winrar (v3.93) and extract the file, the password is "shadow"

Edited by speedfrog

Guest seacoral123
i didnt have a problem, use Winrar (v3.93) and extract the file, the password is "shadow"

You are right. I got to use the lastest rar software.

thank you.

Guest seacoral123
Rapidshare Premium Mirror - Personal Edition: 6.5.5 Build 23569 JE3:

Soon...

Rapidshare Premium Mirror - Personal Edition alternative RC3: 6.5 Build 21908 JE2:

Soon...

waiting.

thank you.

Guest seacoral123

speedfrog,

Thank you for the quick response. I will try wm6.5.5

1 technical question: Nowsday i will get WINUSB initiaxx problem when using octan v2.14, i have to disconnect and try many many time till it successfully connect for flashing.

my os is wndow vista.

Guest speedfrog
1 technical question: Nowsday i will get WINUSB initiaxx problem when using octan v2.14, i have to disconnect and try many many time till it successfully connect for flashing.

my os is wndow vista.

i dont know, i am using XP