[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
I've noticed in the latest beta that ActiveSync is not working properly.

How so? If you explain it'll be easier for me to locate the issue :angry:

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Edit:

Bad News:

That new package doesn't work on our devices... (at least the amount of tries I gave it)

Good News:

I'm building now a RC for 23128 (WM 6.5.3) with samsung dialer and messaging... seems to be working fine :D

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Hi! any issues with mms on the 6.5 rom. I can't get it to work :angry:

You need to configure it on HTC messaging client with the MMS info from your operator... have you done that?

Guest jmsmartins

@Edit:

Bad News:

That new package doesn't work on our devices... (at least the amount of tries I gave it)

Good News:

I'm building now a RC for 23128 (WM 6.5.3) with samsung dialer and messaging... seems to be working fine :D

that's awesome news bro! :D release planned for tonight?? ;) don't mean to pressure eheh

Guest Transonic

@Edit:

Bad News:

Good News:

It was so strange. It wasn't working and now it is. It wouldn't allow me to set it up and I bypassed it with the settings screen for push email then it wouldn't sync and now it does. But I have a problem with the Sense UI being very slow. Is there a way to fix that?

Guest Chivas610
You need to configure it on HTC messaging client with the MMS info from your operator... have you done that?

Nope...but have had no problems with other roms...will have a look into it...

Guest shadowangel
:angry: a 6.5 version would also be very wellcome

It'll be only 6.5.x as HTC dialer doesn't work well with that... If it becames well accepted, who knows... I didn't upload it yet as I'm having issues with samsung messaging as it is not creating mms messages... guess I'll have to use OEMApps from JE3 instead of JF5's...

Guest Transonic
It'll be only 6.5.x as HTC dialer doesn't work well with that... If it becames well accepted, who knows... I didn't upload it yet as I'm having issues with samsung messaging as it is not creating mms messages... guess I'll have to use OEMApps from JE3 instead of JF5's...

Do you have any tips to make Sense smoother/faster?

Guest shadowangel
Do you have any tips to make Sense smoother/faster?

Have you already done the ones in the first post?

Other than that you can consider overcloking...

Guest jmsmartins

i'll wait to test it :angry: thanks for trying that

Guest n4m3less
Good News:

I'm building now a RC for 23128 (WM 6.5.3) with samsung dialer and messaging... seems to be working fine :angry:

great news ... samsung interface is much faster

Guest shadowangel
shadow must be sleeping right now since it's early in brazil ;) let's make some noise to wake him up eheh

Damn man! Why did you do this! :angry:

I just have one thing to say: And it keeps getting lighter... :D

Guest jmsmartins
Damn man! Why did you do this! :angry:

I just have one thing to say: And it keeps getting lighter... :D

we want it lighter man!! eheheh

uploading already?? ;)

Guest shadowangel
we want it lighter man!! eheheh

uploading already?? :D

I solved the mms bug... now I'm just trying to fix a minor bug that is annoying me and I'll upload it :angry:

The thing is that it is becaming lighter as I adjust the applications that Samsung needs and were already on the package in the place of HTC apps... the interesting is that it keeps itself functional (there wil be a lot of HTC Settings links without correlation but I don't care as samsung settings covers them as well).

After I finish it, I'm thinking about removing all languages and leave only english... that will mean 900+ files less on windows folder...

Guest jmsmartins
I solved the mms bug... now I'm just trying to fix a minor bug that is annoying me and I'll upload it :angry:

The thing is that it is becaming lighter as I adjust the applications that Samsung needs and were already on the package in the place of HTC apps... the interesting is that it keeps itself functional (there wil be a lot of HTC Settings links without correlation but I don't care as samsung settings covers them as well).

After I finish it, I'm thinking about removing all languages and leave only english... that will mean 900+ files less on windows folder...

nice :D wich bug is annoying you?

Guest gogicar

Only Eng :angry: yea ... we don't need other lang :D