[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
Hi Shadow

is it possible to make all messages link to Samsung SMS instead of windows messaging in future release?? thx

that would make sms VERY(!) slow...

Guest shadowangel
when is the next release? :(

Come on man! Last release was yesterday! rsrs :angry:

Shadow ... this ... incoming call is ugly ;) can u do more fancy? :D

:D

go s2u2 :lol:

(I wish the lockscreen worked well with our dialer... I like its slide to answer...)

Next problem ... when i want to REPLY SMS ... i get this:

Try the new RC... just tested and it worked fine with Samsung SMS.

that would make sms VERY(!) slow...

Hum... Guess like this is the best of both words... Have anyone tried MMS?

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jkgtan

Finally got it downloaded.

First thing to try is reading Chinese.

Answer is NO. Cannot read Chinese, probably due to Shadow delete all lang leaving only Chinese.

Will load up all my usual cabs and try it for afew days, of course without Chinese.

Should anyone being able to get Chinese working in this ROM, pls post it.

Thank you Shadow.

Guest monyozt

overlock to 954Mhz and sense restart randomly :angry:

edit :

it works now.. running on 954Mhz XD

bro how to get sms threaded mode? i already enable by advance config, but still don't get sms threaded back :D

Edited by monyozt

Guest gogicar
i HAVE 6.5.3 (23128 JF5 RC) installed :angry: ?

Ok .. when i TAP on SMS at SMS TAB for REPLY then ... it's opening HTC SMS :D ... and it doesn't working when u click SEND ... you must go to MENU and select/click to REPLY ;) for SAMSUNG SMS :D

Edited by gogicar

Guest shadowangel
Finally got it downloaded.

First thing to try is reading Chinese.

Answer is NO. Cannot read Chinese, probably due to Shadow delete all lang leaving only Chinese.

Will load up all my usual cabs and try it for afew days, of course without Chinese.

Should anyone being able to get Chinese working in this ROM, pls post it.

Thank you Shadow.

You are welcome :angry:

Ok .. when i TAP on SMS at SMS TAB for REPLY then ... it's opening HTC SMS :D ... and it doesn't working when u click SEND ... you must go to MENU and select/click to REPLY ;) for SAMSUNG SMS :D

Yeah... just noticed that... I was wondering how you opened HTC messaging when it isn't cooked in... Guess I'll have to find a way to disable that... don't have a clue about how... but I'll consider it a minor issue and won't give it attention for now.

how to change sms tab from default WM sms to samsung SMS?

Not possible yet.

MMS tested fine. Fyi, Shadow. :lol:

Guest monyozt

^ how about threaded sms on default WM sms bro? already enabled by advance config tools. but still didn't get working T.T

Edited by monyozt

Guest jmsmartins
Yeah... just noticed that... I was wondering how you opened HTC messaging when it isn't cooked in... Guess I'll have to find a way to disable that... don't have a clue about how... but I'll consider it a minor issue and won't give it attention for now.

i noticed that yesterday but i didn't give any attention because sms are working just fine. we just have to ignore that :angry: and if possible disable it future versions. one question shadow: are u planning to cook a 6.5 version of this?

cheers

Guest shadowangel
i noticed that yesterday but i didn't give any attention because sms are working just fine. we just have to ignore that :angry: and if possible disable it future versions. one question shadow: are u planning to cook a 6.5 version of this?

cheers

don't know if I revert the 6.5 RC3 to this or keep it as a full HTC feel... don't know yet... what you guys think? It may be the last 6.5 I build.

Guest jmsmartins
don't know if I revert the 6.5 RC3 to this or keep it as a full HTC feel... don't know yet... what you guys think? It may be the last 6.5 I build.

if it's the last one, i vote for NON full HTC :angry:

Guest RayHK

Please keep the full HTC feel in your final 6.5 final version. Thanks.

Guest crigalindo

shadow....when i received a call....the screen don`t show the ID... the screen shows the lockscreen....

i made the soft reset and didn`t work....is it happen with you???

Guest xaznxplaya
Yeah... I've noticed it... it seems it is very connected with HTC Dialer :angry:

Guess it's one or the other... Maybe it's better to remove it at all...

On my 4shared=>Utilities I've uploaded some JF5 cabs (untested... I'm creating them now - report me if they do not work please)

What's the link for your 4shared, again ><

Guest msamin007
Please keep the full HTC feel in your final 6.5 final version. Thanks.

Hi shadow

It would be great can integrate samsung sms-mms as well. Or does any one have the sms-mms cab?. HTC message is rather laggy.

Guest shadowangel
What's the link for your 4shared, again ><

Have you seem my signature? :angry:

Hi shadow

It would be great can integrate samsung sms-mms as well. Or does any one have the sms-mms cab?. HTC message is rather laggy.

Try the new 6.5.x RC to see how it's working :D

Guest Lancez

i do hope the 6.5 final will be a big improvement over RC3 21908, not something else :angry: thanks shadow for all your hard work.