[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Hello Shadow!

First great ROM, much better than the previous version. Still Im having the same problem that I had with the previous one, when I try to write an sms from the people tab and I try to use swype, sense crash and restart itself every time. I would really apreciate some help in tis matter because I use a lot swype and contact tab.

Another question, is there any possibility to stop the dim light when the device is locked? Have a friend with HD2 and its much better looking when the lock screen is brighter... :( this is just a small thing but I think u could help me aswell.

Waiting anyway for the 6.5 ROM because this white scuares are driving me crazy... ;)

Thank you :)

About the dim light, I've read somewhere that a dll must me replaced for it to stop (and as I wake very early, I don't like the sun on my face rsrs)... just give some search on this forum and on XDA (and if you can, share what you've learnt).

About the swype, let's see if it works on the 6.5 I'm working on ^^

Guest romazanott
Thank you ;)

About the dim light, I've read somewhere that a dll must me replaced for it to stop (and as I wake very early, I don't like the sun on my face rsrs)... just give some search on this forum and on XDA (and if you can, share what you've learnt).

About the swype, let's see if it works on the 6.5 I'm working on ^^

Thank you for ur quik answer.

I noticed when I compouse a new SMS the swype doesnt crush sense, its only when I try to write it from the SMS tab from contacts tab. Maybe that can give u a clue... :(

Waiting from any tip :)

Guest shadowangel
how come?

It seems somehow that the ROMTool mixed parts of my 6.5.5 kitchen with the 6.5 (or I did some s%$t, which is more likelly), and the phone doesn't boot... just flashed an oficial JE2 and dumped it to get a fully working JE2 and I'm right now cooking it... let's see how it goes ^^

@Edit: to have again a 6.5 on my phone felt very strange! rs

Edited by shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
to have again a 6.5 on my phone felt very strange! rs

yeah, i know. i was using 6.5.x a long time,then i canged to 6.5. it was very strage at first,but after a day i got used to it. i also wanted to try if i htc sense was better with 6.5 and it was much faster. probably because it is meant to be on 6.5.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest diverdude
It seems somehow that the ROMTool mixed parts of my 6.5.5 kitchen with the 6.5 (or I did some s%$t, which is more likelly), and the phone doesn't boot... just flashed an oficial JE2 and dumped it to get a fully working JE2 and I'm right now cooking it... let's see how it goes ^^

@Edit: to have again a 6.5 on my phone felt very strange! rs

I hope you will be able to improve the 6.5.5. Rom so that we will have the very best working 6.5.5 Rom we could possibly have. I know you are working on the 6.5 Rom and that many Sense users prefer the 6.5 build. There are issues with both builds (6.5 and 6.5.5) and that we all want what we want. There are several 6.5 Roms out there and not so many 6.5.5 builds. It was a wonderful surprise when you released your 6.5.5 build and it worked better then all the other types of Sense builds out there. What I am asking is that you don't give up on up-dating and improving your 6.5.5 build for all of us that would prefer the newer 6.5.5 Sense Rom build. I love your Rom and don't plan on using any other until you improve the 6.5.5 version. Thanks Again for your work and for making my O2 fun to use again!!! DIVER

Guest shadowangel
I hope you will be able to improve the 6.5.5. Rom so that we will have the very best working 6.5.5 Rom we could possibly have. I know you are working on the 6.5 Rom and that many Sense users prefer the 6.5 build. There are issues with both builds (6.5 and 6.5.5) and that we all want what we want. There are several 6.5 Roms out there and not so many 6.5.5 builds. It was a wonderful surprise when you released your 6.5.5 build and it worked better then all the other types of Sense builds out there. What I am asking is that you don't give up on up-dating and improving your 6.5.5 build for all of us that would prefer the newer 6.5.5 Sense Rom build. I love your Rom and don't plan on using any other until you improve the 6.5.5 version. Thanks Again for your work and for making my O2 fun to use again!!! DIVER

Thank you

And to tell you the truth, I'm doing the 6.5 only for the challenge (and, of course, for the requests) and it is almost ready... only the f%$#$%g issue with the camera is delaying the upload...

Afterflash of 6.5 Ulite edition => 73MB ram, 8MB pagepool

I intend to keep up with the 6.5.5.

Guest speedfrog
Thank you

And to tell you the truth, I'm doing the 6.5 only for the challenge (and, of course, for the requests) and it is almost ready... only the f%$#$%g issue with the camera is delaying the upload...

how much program memory is it? does it feel faster than your 6.5.5 version?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest shadowangel
how much program memory is it? does it feel faster than your 6.5.5 version?

Not much of a difference in speed...

Afterboot:

Storage

278MB total

234MB free

Program

151,26 total

75,09 free

Still no success with the camera... =(

Edited by shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
Still no success with the camera... =(

hmm.... maybe you could try sinancetinkaya camera cab, i dont know if it will work.

i8000 Camera

can install My storage, Storage Card but I disabled because other samsung programs needs it under Windows folder

IJ1 http://rapidshare.com/files/368778543/Sina..._IJ1_Camera.cab

JD1 http://rapidshare.com/files/374744609/Sina..._JD1_Camera.cab

JD4 http://rapidshare.com/files/382996459/Sina..._JD4_Camera.cab

Edited by speedfrog

Guest diverdude
Thank you

Thank you for your quick response! I will send you a donation for building the fastest and best working O2 Sense Rom to-date. Keep up the great work Shadow.....I look forward to your up-dates and to your future creativity!

Guest redzone321

i remember the xt9 file can mess up camera Btton some of the ezinput keyboards mesed it up. maybe you are havinguyen a similar issue

Guest shadowangel
did the camera cab file work?

No, it didn't =/

i remember the xt9 file can mess up camera Btton some of the ezinput keyboards mesed it up. maybe you are havinguyen a similar issue

That's interesting and I'll take a look into it

@Edit: that's what I call Bull's eye... it was the god damn ezInput's et9 that was after the samsung apps on the ingredients list and was messing it around with the camera! found the fix for it!

Anyone who used the Reg on the first page MUST use the fix! (attached)

EZInput_CameraBtnFix.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
nice work to redzone321 for pointing out the ezinput issue, & to shadowangel for the fix and the 6.5 version ;)

Indeed! Thanks to redzone321 =)

A whole day lost flashing and flashing! Now I'm free from this error that came along since 2.5.2013!

The ULite is on the first page already :(

Guest Lancez

can someone who has flashed the latest 6.5 ultralite confirm that the screen can be turned off while listening to music by using headset please? thanks in advance. the 6.5.5 dosen't have this problem, downloading the new one. last but not least, thumbs up for shadow, thanks buddy!

Guest veneno
can someone who has flashed the latest 6.5 ultralite confirm that the screen can be turned off while listening to music by using headset please? thanks in advance. the 6.5.5 dosen't have this problem, downloading the new one. last but not least, thumbs up for shadow, thanks buddy!

Lancez,

With this 2016 ROM you can definitely listen to music while the screen is off, with and with out headphones.