[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest limcc
Tnx for ur newer rom, did some tweaking and got rid of the start button and changed it like the HD mini (well the button layout then).

post-346680-1279626750_thumb.png

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=59585

The startmenu can be accessed by the hexagon button so don't really need a startbutton.

would you mind tell me what ROM or theme/UI is yours?

Guest dpspcdrgn
Just went there... It's not a fix, it's just the installation of htc messaging which I removed for its performance issues... I'll leave it as is for now.

Dammit >.< lol

Guest valalex

I have been using your WM6.5 RC3 since it was uploaded.

I really like it very much, installed the HD mini lockscreen, it does gives me a VERY HTC phone feel.

If I stick with samsung UI, I would have sold my O2 already.

Thanks Shadow! :(

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow

how can i enable sms threading in this rom ?

When installing the fix above and using samsung sms you didn't get sms threading?

Guest francis_fds

Many thanks to the master for all his efforts. Loved the complete Sense feeling in the 23127 version. Everything was skinned so perfectly and this was the only ROM that gave that complete feeling. Wish the master Shadow would cook a rom with latest 6.5.5 OS (23673 / 23670), JF5, with the complete sense feel as was in 23127.

Guest Carlos Sun

How can I disable HTC message and get back original samsung messager ? because i can't type any Chinese words in HTC messager...reply me asap :

i have tried to open smsmms.exe in /windows but when i try to read a message ,it jumps to htc message ... its pretty annoying to me

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest shadowangel
Many thanks to the master for all his efforts. Loved the complete Sense feeling in the 23127 version. Everything was skinned so perfectly and this was the only ROM that gave that complete feeling. Wish the master Shadow would cook a rom with latest 6.5.5 OS (23673 / 23670), JF5, with the complete sense feel as was in 23127.

That's not a nice thing to do to someone who has ORD! :(

After reading what you stated I went on a quest to find out about this release you told me and this is what I got:

imagext.jpg

23569 is a Microsoft COM5 division and has stopped development (and it's 5.5.0)

23673 is a Windows Mobile made by a LG Eletronics branch of developing (and it's 5.3.7)

23128 is a Microsoft COM3 division that continues development (and it's 5.3.8)

As you can see, 23128 is a newer WM build than 23673 (and they were released in the same day - July 1st)

The COM5 I believe was there to trow very high changes as a Beta (it was a beta due to March I think) and never we saw anything further than that release. I think that the good part of it is being used on 6.5.3 (as you can see with the disconnect bubble that weren't there on 6.5.3 initial releases)

How can I disable HTC message and get back original samsung messager ? because i can't type any Chinese words in HTC messager...reply me asap :

i have tried to open smsmms.exe in /windows but when i try to read a message ,it jumps to htc message ... its pretty annoying to me

install the attached cab and see if it works (it's kind of a theory... I cannot test it as I don't have HTC Messaging on my phone now)

You won't be able to use Messages tab menu to anything ok?

Attachment removed as it wasn't working

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
help me please :( :P :P

Try the fix above but I must warn you... if the uninstallation of it doesn't back itself up as expected if things doesn't go as they should, you will have to hard reset B)

(I don't believe it will be necessary but who knows... :()

Guest Carlos Sun
Try the fix above but I must warn you... if the uninstallation of it doesn't back itself up as expected if things doesn't go as they should, you will have to hard reset :(

(I don't believe it will be necessary but who knows... :()

thank you i love you!

but i used another custom rom be4 and i installed htc sense 2016 myself

i can use samsung messaging and the message tab in htc sense

can i do this in you rom? or the cab you poated above can fix it?

i really really love your rom :P

-----------

i have just installed the cab looks like it worked but actually not.

when i press reply or new message in jinbox, nothing's happened

:P i cant even read any message5.

are not there anyway to reset the samsung messager to default?

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest shadowangel
thank you i love you!

but i used another custom rom be4 and i installed htc sense 2016 myself

i can use samsung messaging and the message tab in htc sense

can i do this in you rom? or the cab you poated above can fix it?

i really really love your rom :(

-----------

i have just installed the cab it seems to be work but actually not.

when i press reply or new message in jinbox, nothing's happened

:(

are not there anyway to reset the samsung messager to default?

Have you installed sunfon and Samsung Keypad? I don't see why it wouldn't work :P

One advice that I can give to you is to try the 23128 RC2 as it hasn't htc messaging =/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Edit:

Try again this attached cab as I think I forgot one file and report please (if it doesn't ask, soft reset after installing)

Samsung_Replacer.cab

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Carlos Sun
Have you installed sunfon and Samsung Keypad? I don't see why it wouldn't work :P

One advice that I can give to you is to try the 23128 RC2 as it hasn't htc messaging =/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Edit:

Try again this attached cab as I think I forgot one file and report please (if it doesn't ask, soft reset after installing)

you are so nice. :( but it didn′t work too.. its kind of strange..

maybe i should go for 23128.. :(

but be4 i flash your new rom, id like to know about that‚ are there any significant difference between 23128 and 23569?

I really love 6.5.3 and 6.5.5.. Ive just downloaded and installed your 23128 Ultralite 6.5.3 rom..

however there is no htc sense and any htc app. :P i don't wanna go back 6.5.. B)

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest shadowangel
you are so nice. :P but it didn′t work too.. its kind of strange..

maybe i should go for 23128.. B)

but be4 i flash your new rom, id like to know about that‚ are there any significant difference between 23128 and 23569?

I really love 6.5.3 and 6.5.5.. Ive just downloaded and installed your 23128 Ultralite 6.5.3 rom..

however there is no htc sense and any htc app. :D i don't wanna go back 6.5.. :D

You downloaded the wrong one my friend :(

The one you should download is JF5_23128_2016_ULite_RC2.7z :(

23128 is an evolution of 6.5.3 using what as well accepted on 6.5.5 :D (at least was what I've noticed)

can someone confirm that using east set s3clock your meassge vibration weakens??

I haven't used s3clock much but I'll look into this :P

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Carlos Sun
You downloaded the wrong one my friend :(

The one you should download is JF5_23128_2016_ULite_RC2.7z :P

23128 is an evolution of 6.5.3 using what as well accepted on 6.5.5 :D (at least was what I've noticed)

I haven't used s3clock much but I'll look into this :P

B)downloading right now. what i just wanna do now is give you a big hug :D :D but htc lockscreen, notificaion and wireless manager has gone :D

one more silly question... how can i get the htc menu loader work on your rom?

it just displaying error "StedySoft.SenseSDK..... not found", i don't understand why, because i can get this work in stock rom! B)

i am so wordy right?.:( :(

Edited by Carlos Sun

Guest itsme_4ucz
When installing the fix above and using samsung sms you didn't get sms threading?

The cab works and it launches samsung jinbox with threading, But I am trying to enable threaded mode in windows messaging app... it doesn't work even after enabling from advancedConfig ... any clues??

Guest shadowangel
B)downloading right now. what i just wanna do now is give you a big hug :P :P but htc lockscreen, notificaion and wireless manager has gone :D

one more silly question... how can i get the htc menu loader work on your rom?

it just displaying error "StedySoft.SenseSDK..... not found", i don't understand why, because i can get this work in stock rom! :(

i am so wordy right?.:( :D

Don't you need this first?

The cab works and it launches samsung jinbox with threading, But I am trying to enable threaded mode in windows messaging app... it doesn't work even after enabling from advancedConfig ... any clues??

No clues... Have you seems that there is some registry tricks that can do this? Like this one... give it a shot and tell us if it worked please B)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Carlos Sun
Don't you need this first?

No clues... Have you seems that there is some registry tricks that can do this? Like this one... give it a shot and tell us if it worked please :P

:( Because I really love those HTC apps. so I decided to reflash 23569 again,

after my searching and searching, i found a solution finally :(

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556614

now i can reply message in chinese.

however the htc menu enhancement still don't work...

i have put all the sense sdk dll into /windows , it's still displaying error.. :P B)

it is the final thing i wanna ask, i just wanna have my semi-htc phone.. please help me.. :D :D

you are the only one who can help.. :D :D :(

Edited by Carlos Sun