[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Sinistersky
I noticed it only happens when you use the 2 first flop disabler... When not using never happened...

use what? how do i disable it?

Guest shadowangel
use what? how do i disable it?

It's a cab that disables the hour flip and the minute two flips when you return to the home page... If you didn't install it, I don't know what could be happening as it only happened to me after installing that...

Anyone else knows?

Guest Sinistersky
It's a cab that disables the hour flip and the minute two flips when you return to the home page... If you didn't install it, I don't know what could be happening as it only happened to me after installing that...

Anyone else knows?

yea..that is it...i'm gonna get the .cab from one of enricos topics...

Guest shadowangel
yea..that is it...i'm gonna get the .cab from one of enricos topics...

What I meant is that if you did install the cab, the problem with the half numbers appear... if you didn't, I don't know...

Guest Sinistersky
What I meant is that if you did install the cab, the problem with the half numbers appear... if you didn't, I don't know...

ou....i see...i didnt install it....hmm...could it be that...i ussually use shortcuts...the ones below..and when i go to home screen i reflexively flip it just when the clock starts to flip..and when i flip it back it is halved..also..can i turn on weather animations somwhere?

EDIT: When i set the background to weather...the background i some wierd black one..and than changes to my picked bacgkround...why?

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest jmsmartins

your roms have quiet a group of fans shadow, this thread it's growing bigger and bigger.

congrats :(

PS: didn't try your RC4 yet but will try as soon as i miss sense :(

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jockepocke
The Microsoft ActiveSync is for XP :(

The facebook tab I put as a bonus works fine here... I sync'd my contacts with facebook and all... anyone else has this problem?

I guess I'll have to do with activesync for now...

I flashed my phone again and reinstalled everything, but I still can't get facebook linking to work! It's the "link profile"-feature on a persons contact card that won't work. It is there and it acctually suggests friends to link to, but I can't click it!

Is it really just me that is having this problem? Anyone has an idea of what to do?? Please!

Guest shadowangel
your roms have quiet a group of fans shadow, this thread it's growing bigger and bigger.

congrats :P

PS: didn't try your RC4 yet but will try as soon as i miss sense :(

Thanks and you are welcome :(

I flashed my phone again and reinstalled everything, but I still can't get facebook linking to work! It's the "link profile"-feature on a persons contact card that won't work. It is there and it acctually suggests friends to link to, but I can't click it!

Is it really just me that is having this problem? Anyone has an idea of what to do?? Please!

I didn't try that feature... I'm using a build without htc people so I coudn't even try... let's see if anyone else knows something.

Guest hsuchitmp

congrats :(

congrats shadow, if you think about it this thread started just a month ago and look where it is now! at this rate in five months you can catch up with secany's thread :P keep it up shadow!!!

shadow when will you release 6.5.3 rom? :(

Guest shadowangel
congrats shadow, if you think about it this thread started just a month ago and look where it is now! at this rate in five months you can catch up with secany's thread :P keep it up shadow!!!

shadow when will you release 6.5.3 rom? :(

:(

The secret is to help people as helping others help me find the bugs that we hate so much! :P

About the final 6.5.3 I don't know... I'm testing some packages of 2017 on my ptbr (that I cooked for myself)... faster menu, new htc messaging (1.8 vs old 1.5) and other things... but I'm right now my test pilot so you guys will have to wait a little... xD

Guest Faisal Rz

to our earlier problem of the phone book I use SPB backup.

and for the tab facebook works very well for me .... my contact list automatically who had previously appeared on the tabs listed facebook facebook ... I lived and when adding a contact list, edit,,, click the link to facebook and work for me

Guest rperezlo
That's weird... When I took the shots for the release post I didn't install anything and there is a picture of the My Location on the first page...

My Location didn't work for me until until I accepted the Google terms. You don't need to install Google Maps, although it will also work. Just go to the Home screen, Menu and then the last option says 'Accept Google terms' (or something similar).

Obrigado for the ROM, Shadow, I'm enjoying it.

Guest redzone321

Hello Shadow,

I know winmo 6.1 is "old" but do you think its possible to port your build to it? i think we can get more free ram that way. maybe you can send me your packages and i can attemp to build it myself?(pm me)

:(

The secret is to help people as helping others help me find the bugs that we hate so much! :(

About the final 6.5.3 I don't know... I'm testing some packages of 2017 on my ptbr (that I cooked for myself)... faster menu, new htc messaging (1.8 vs old 1.5) and other things... but I'm right now my test pilot so you guys will have to wait a little... xD

HI,shadow,MY device become no sound when I recieve SMS, but my settings is good ,why?

Guest shadowangel
HI,shadow,MY device become no sound when I recieve SMS, but my settings is good ,why?

If you have changed the Manila language, have you done this: (quote from the first post...)

*** Download this file, unzip it and rename the "xxxx" part to your local code above (IMPORTANT!)

*** Tip! Use renaming apps like Ken Rename (freeware)

*** Copy all files to the Windows folder.

*** Soft reset device.

Guest milad ahmadi

hi

thx shodow!

can you give me a link to download "Windows Default" Today Screen? i want to use it but i can't found it in your ROMs

thx in ADV

Edited by milad ahmadi

Guest shadowangel
hi

thx shodow!

can you give me a link to download "Windows Default" Today Screen? i want to use it but i can't found it in your ROMs

thx in ADV

You can install JE1's for the 23128 and JE2's for the 21911... Although I think I've left Chome on my 4shared meant for 21911... (I can't access it here... take a look there :()

Guest shadowangel
hi

it's me ! again!!!

shadow i use Co0kie.HomeTab to customize my tabs but i can't change like this :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

only up side tap (small clock, weather) works! no mini music , no analogue clock , ...

can you explain it to me?

I don't use Cookie Home Tab as it slows our devices a lot... I don't know what could be happening... One thing that I know is that we cannot edit home layout with it...

Guest Frentraken

So I finally got some time to take the advice of updating my winrar, and got the new version of the 6.5.3 rom going. But now I can't get the FM radio to work. It lags out on scanning, and never plays. I've tried the JE1 and JE2 cabs for the radio.

Never mind, it's working on it's own now with the JE2 cab, after the 3rd soft reset. Great rom.

Edited by Frentraken

Guest jockepocke
I didn't try that feature... I'm using a build without htc people so I coudn't even try... let's see if anyone else knows something.

I found that I could link to facebook if i choose "edit contact" from the contact card and then the "link to facebook" at the bottom. Perfect! What I had tried before was going directly to the "updates and events" tab on the contact card and then choose to link to facebook. For some reason that doesn't work. It has worked in other ROMs I've tried, but not this. Anyway, since it's possible to link the other way, it doesn't really matter. =) Now I'm all satisfied! =)

But I must say I'm looking forward to the 6.5.3 build release! =)

Another little question, though. Will the auto rotation in Opera 10 still kick in even though I have rotation assigned to a button? I'm a little afraid of trying since its autorotation completely messed up a few other programs on my phone before, for example samsungs streaming player (I use it quite a lot for web TV) which froze the screen if turning the phone for fullscreen view. My phone is so neatly set up now so I'd hate to mess it up if I can avoid it... I really prefer Opera over IE but Opera Mini 5 beta can't handle outside links and consequently won't do as a default browser...