[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest speedfrog
can somebody please post the samsung application store? i cant find it anywhere....

for 6.5.X (From JE1)

Samsung Apps, i8000nxxje1_samsungapps.cab (1.1 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/NYO3XFMC67

md5: 0fe57ab4d2201ccf9a929750c185d5df

for 6.5 (From JE2)

Samsung Apps, i8000nxxje2_samsungapps.cab (1.1 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/1GCF9JP2IR

md5: 4c89f1466141464d0356bfe0f9d235d7

you can selec my storage to install

Guest shadowangel
for 6.5.X (From JE1)

for 6.5 (From JE2)

Thank you speedfrog!

As promissed, first post updated (a updating bug cleaned it up for me :)) What do you guys think?

Guest Sinistersky
for 6.5.X (From JE1)

for 6.5 (From JE2)

thank you very much

Guest diverdude
Don't be mad at me please! :)

I'll have to go out now... tomorrow I'll release a final 6.5.x (I made for myself with the newest packages - 2017 besides sense which doesn't work) and I'll make a EN version for you guys to try :D

Looking forward to trying your final 6.5.x! Will we still see this today? Thanks!

Guest shadowangel
Looking forward to trying your final 6.5.x! Will we still see this today? Thanks!

No we won't... but don't lose your hopes yet... I'm with a crazy idea for the 6.1 version... Lets see how Samsung clean can I get for it to be the liter as possible! Just as sinancetinkaya made his ROM but with Sense and JG4 drivers on it :)

Guest micmac
No we won't... but don't lose your hopes yet... I'm with a crazy idea for the 6.1 version... Lets see how Samsung clean can I get for it to be the liter as possible! Just as sinancetinkaya made his ROM but with Sense and JG4 drivers on it :)

waiting anxiously! :D

Guest diverdude
No we won't... but don't lose your hopes yet... I'm with a crazy idea for the 6.1 version... Lets see how Samsung clean can I get for it to be the liter as possible! Just as sinancetinkaya made his ROM but with Sense and JG4 drivers on it :D

CRAZY IS GOOD!!! :)

Guest veneno

RE - 07/25/2010Windows Mobile 6.5 build 21911 RC4

Fantastic job on the above ROM Shadow Angel!You are a asset to this community, keep the good work up mate.

I have been following all your ROM updates :)

I had a few problems with the 21911 RC4, but was able to fix a few.

The battery icon did not change from full - This was resolved by installing Dark ninjas desire Taskbar.

Just a question, this latest rom seems to drain my battery very very quickly, anyone else experiencing the same issue? Any way to fix it?

I didn't seem to suffer from this with your previous je2 je3 rc3 rom >.<

Thanks!

Edited by veneno

Guest shadowangel
suddenly become so quite...

hi Shadow,

any good news?

:)

yeah any news??

Not yet... haven't got time this week to mess my phone up yet xD

I made some tries removing samsung stuff on 6.5 but things got quite ugly rsrs Have anyone see WMP draining 50mb of memory by listening to one mp3? hahaha It was funny to open the memory panel and see the memory going down from 60MB to 5 in 10 seconds :D

RE - 07/25/2010Windows Mobile 6.5 build 21911 RC4

Fantastic job on the above ROM Shadow Angel!You are a asset to this community, keep the good work up mate.

I have been following all your ROM updates :D

I had a few problems with the 21911 RC4, but was able to fix a few.

The battery icon did not change from full - This was resolved by installing Dark ninjas desire Taskbar.

Just a question, this latest rom seems to drain my battery very very quickly, anyone else experiencing the same issue? Any way to fix it?

I didn't seem to suffer from this with your previous je2 je3 rc3 rom >.<

Thanks!

Humm... my battery ain't going down that quickly... but I ain't using it heavily so most of the time it is in standby...

Guest Sinistersky

i have a problem on the 6.5.3 version of it..the htc sense just wont...work..it worked ok for a week..now it wont launch at all..it says tap here to launch htc sense...and when i do...it says Launching htc sense...then it says tap here ot launch htc sense again..wtf?

Guest shadowangel
Any news on the 6.1 attempt?

I gave it up... coudn't make windows go up at all =/

But... I discovered what was wrong with the normal contact's facebook tab (not the new tab) and fixed it :)

i have a problem on the 6.5.3 version of it..the htc sense just wont...work..it worked ok for a week..now it wont launch at all..it says tap here to launch htc sense...and when i do...it says Launching htc sense...then it says tap here ot launch htc sense again..wtf?

Have you tried to install anything that uses sense? It usually happens when these files are messed:

26948339_manila

ManilaFull.xml

If you installed the calllog and facebook tabs, they replace those files with the original.

and this regs (try deleting the whole reg folder):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration]

Guest Sinistersky

But... I discovered what was wrong with the normal contact's facebook tab (not the new tab) and fixed it :)

Have you tried to install anything that uses sense? It usually happens when these files are messed:

26948339_manila

ManilaFull.xml

If you installed the calllog and facebook tabs, they replace those files with the original.

and this regs (try deleting the whole reg folder):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration]

i installed cookies home tab yesterday...could that be it?

Guest agent-orange2

I also have the problem, that the battery goes down extremely fast and one of the main problem is which I have, is it doesnt come a sound when I a sms. I checked all I could but I never get a sound, it doesnt even vibrate. This problem is also had with the last rom.

Do you have any idea what that could be???

best regards

Guest willis111

Any chance you know which edits need to be made to get sense to launch on winmo 6.1?

Guest shadowangel
i installed cookies home tab yesterday...could that be it?

Did it work after you install it? If it did, it is not what's wrong... If it didn't...

I also have the problem, that the battery goes down extremely fast and one of the main problem is which I have, is it doesnt come a sound when I a sms. I checked all I could but I never get a sound, it doesnt even vibrate. This problem is also had with the last rom.

Do you have any idea what that could be???

best regards

If you changed the sense language there is a Tip on the first page that you missed...

Any chance you know which edits need to be made to get sense to launch on winmo 6.1?

No I don't... But it shoudn't be any different... I've seen some people at XDA with sense on WM61...