[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
How is it going on the new JG5 version?

I've everything set but as today, the next 2 will be tough and I'll try to find the time to cook it as it's done in ptBR (it was a experiment that ended successful)...

The worst scenario is that I'll upload it (it will be 6.5 only.... 6.5.x is really bad at the memory management :D) on saturday morning.

If you go there you will be able to see it's screenshots :D

Good night everyone :)

Guest kydkylin

I've ported the Manila 2017(core, calendar, settings, weather tab) in succussfully.

But it seems no significant changes.

What do you think about it?

Edited by kydkylin

Guest shadowangel
I've ported the Manila 2017(core, calendar, settings, weather tab) in succussfully.

But it seems no significant changes.

What do you think about it?

everyone at xda are saying good things about it :D

I'm trying the new home tab (launched initially on the oboe redist) and thinking if it is worth keeping...

Guest kydkylin
everyone at xda are saying good things about it :D

I'm trying the new home tab (launched initially on the oboe redist) and thinking if it is worth keeping...

Thanks for your reply. ;)

I don't like the RSS in the home tab and still use my 2016 home tab

Since Oboe is dual-Sim phone, lots of its packages couldn't run properly on our i8000. :D

Hope there could be a good update of HD2 version soon to make our i8000 better :D

Edited by kydkylin

Guest shadowangel
Thanks for your reply. ;)

I don't like the RSS in the home tab and still use my 2016 home tab

Since Oboe is dual-Sim phone, lots of its packages couldn't run properly on our i8000. :D

Hope there could be a good update of HD2 version soon to make our i8000 better :D

As I had the same problems when they released the oboe 2016 debug rom, this time I didn't even try those packages ;)

But you can get a lot of 2017 packages from the huashan build (but that is made for 6.5.x so you must be careful)

Guess I don't need to release a newer version after all :D kydkylin has done a good job on his newer release :D

Guest kydkylin
As I had the same problems when they released the oboe 2016 debug rom, this time I didn't even try those packages ;)

But you can get a lot of 2017 packages from the huashan build (but that is made for 6.5.x so you must be careful)

Guess I don't need to release a newer version after all :D kydkylin has done a good job on his newer release :D

thanks for the recommend

but I think you should release your newer version too, as lots of people are usded to and love your roms more

mine is just another little option and may have lots of bugs they can't torlerate

so just go ahead:)

Guest shadowangel
shadow im waiting for your update for the 2018 version.. :D

I'm just finishing my touch with my pt-BR and, since the conversion is easy, I hope by tomorrow have it released :D

Guest jmsmartins
I'm just finishing my touch with my pt-BR and, since the conversion is easy, I hope by tomorrow have it released :D

i think i'll try that one :D

Guest jmsmartins

@shadow

tested your english RC2 and it's just the way i like sense roms, it's great bro! :D

why do i like this version the most? sense is fast (like in the others), mms work out of the box, messaging doesn't become laggy even if we have hundreds of sms stored, videocall works, and i seemed to have a STABLE free ram at about 54Mb, maybe a little less with more days of use. Maybe the rom would be even better if cooked with 6.5 instead of 6.5.x, but that's just my 2cents.. and i think maybe it isn't worth to cook this kind (HTC programs free) of rom because most of guys here prefer them with all HTC features.

thanks for your hard work buddy

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest shadowangel
@shadow

tested your english RC2 and it's just the way i like sense roms, it's great bro! :D

why do i like this version the most? sense is fast (like in the others), mms work out of the box, messaging doesn't become laggy even if we have hundreds of sms stored, videocall works, and i seemed to have a STABLE free ram at about 54Mb, maybe a little less with more days of use. Maybe the rom would be even better if cooked with 6.5 instead of 6.5.x, but that's just my 2cents.. and i think maybe it isn't worth to cook this kind (HTC programs free) of rom because most of guys here prefer them with all HTC features.

thanks for your hard work buddy

cheers

But the HTC full was kind of a experiment and I've droped it since there is too much samsung stuff replicated on the HTC's and I didn't manage to take Samsung's out... The RC4 was the last full HTC. My intention is to build something functional and that doesn't eat up RAM.

Guest jmsmartins

But the HTC full was kind of a experiment and I've droped it since there is too much samsung stuff replicated on the HTC's and I didn't manage to take Samsung's out... The RC4 was the last full HTC. My intention is to build something functional and that doesn't eat up RAM.

tht's nice to hear ;) when will be the next release?? :D

Guest shadowangel
EN version is up and i'm the 1st one downloading xD

Just found 3 little anoying things (3 reg keys I put on pt and didn't replicate here) and removed it to cook again... wait a moment please :D

Guest jmsmartins
Just found 3 little anoying things (3 reg keys I put on pt and didn't replicate here) and removed it to cook again... wait a moment please :D

yeah i noticed that, after 390 secs waiting it told me the link was not valid, and then i saw u had removed it eheh

PS: btw, nice number of posts u got bro :D

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest shadowangel
yeah i noticed that, after 390 secs waiting it told me the link was not valid, and then i saw u had removed it eheh

PS: btw, nice number of posts u got bro :D

:D

Most are mine anyway xD

Uploading now!

Screens:

en219142018rc.gif

Download link: EN_21914_2018_RC.7z on my 4shared

Mirrors (by aci666):

Link1

Link2

Gifts:

Facebook & CallLog tabs:

Samsung Call Log: Samsung_Call_Log.cab

Facebook___CallLog_EN.cab

Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321
Ohhhhh... sinister!

Uploaded =D

Now I'm going out :D

any word from the 6.1 crowd? 65 mb free at boot is like 10-15 mb too little for me :D