Guest shadowangel
shadow

I forgot the changelog:

* Facebook Tab Fixed (original)

* Contact Tab using Samsung Dialer for calls

* Most HTC stuff went 2017

I'll update this post if I remember anything other than this :D

Guest Lottumracing

I've upgraded my samsung from the standard 6.5 to the newest J5....tested it for a few hours...all worked well and then upgraded to:

Windows Mobile 6.5.5 Build 23569 JE3

It's working great except that I can't download any data, I can connect from the connection window but Opera nor IE nor E-mail does work....I've tried to enter the settings several times but I can't get connected....does someone have some tips for me?It's getting anoying....no internet...

The other problem is that my phone restarts several times a day because I think it doesn't lock well..after restarting it should lock, but for some reason the lock removes in my pocket....sometimes I have to close several programs when I get the phone out of my pocket....I don't want to roll back to 6.5

edit:typo

Edited by Lottumracing

Guest DARRELLx3

Try going to network settings and restore connections ?

@Shadow, there's a thread, using gwes.exe or something makes O2 works faster, do you think it will work here ? o.o

& great work on the latest build, thanks for the rom ! :D

Guest Lottumracing
Try going to network settings and restore connections ?

I've doubted your solution.....I though...I can't be that easy...but ok....it did work!!!!!tnxs men!!!!.....I feel clumbsy now :D

Guest DARRELLx3
I've doubted your solution.....I though...I can't be that easy...but ok....it did work!!!!!tnxs men!!!!.....I feel clumbsy now :D

It's alright, you're welcome :D

You don't have to feel clumsy, frequent the forum and you'll learn these things ;)

Guest DARRELLx3

I can't return to home page after going into messaging o.o

EDIT: nvm, found out how to get out of it, my bad :D

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest Mustard007

Hi Shadow !

You make very great ROM...thanks !

I love to try different ROM and I try one of KydKylin and his Twitter tab miss the "ALL Tweets" bottom button to work. Whit this button you can go on the second tweet page to be able to open the tweet link in a browser.

So, I want to known if you can tell me what is missing to make this work, and if you known if I can find a cab elsewhere.

I try your last 2018core, great rom ! (But with a high ram usage, similar to your rc4 full HTC....why so high with not a full HTC ?).

Thanks !

:D

Edited by Mustard007

Guest seacoral123

Dear shadow,

Feedback on the WM2194 released, the incoming call dont show the caller detail, and also not information can be displayed.

thank you for the great rom.

rgds,

Dear shadow,

Feedback on the WM2194 released, the incoming call dont show the caller detail, and also not information can be displayed.

rgds,

I've notice there's no "HTC Call Log" program included in this release, is it cause can't display incoming call details?

And I'm trying to find individual HTC call log install cab, but haven't find any information yet so I can't make a test.

This version is really fast and stable for me (under Traditional Chinese), hope it'll be perfect soon!

Thanks a lot for suffering ! :D

Guest waitoria
I've upgraded my samsung from the standard 6.5 to the newest J5....tested it for a few hours...all worked well and then upgraded to:

Windows Mobile 6.5.5 Build 23569 JE3

It's working great except that I can't download any data, I can connect from the connection window but Opera nor IE nor E-mail does work....I've tried to enter the settings several times but I can't get connected....does someone have some tips for me?It's getting anoying....no internet...

The other problem is that my phone restarts several times a day because I think it doesn't lock well..after restarting it should lock, but for some reason the lock removes in my pocket....sometimes I have to close several programs when I get the phone out of my pocket....I don't want to roll back to 6.5

edit:typo

I have the exact same issue. I am using gprs, can't receive any data :D

Seems happen for the other JG5 rom as well

Guest Asgardi
I have the exact same issue. I am using gprs, can't receive any data :D

Seems happen for the other JG5 rom as well

Cool there is a bug :D. Now I can try this with coocies + anastasia and see how laggy it is because I must flash soon again anyway :D

EDIT1: over 70Mb after bootup. That is very nice shadow ;)

EDIT2: with cht + cht editor + anastasia cht + anastasia cht music + anastasia settings + anastasia slider + anastasia taskbar + slideit + finnish pack there is 54Mb memory free after startup. Performance is not superior any more but it is still fast. Keeper for me :D

EDIT3: for those who don't know how it looks like, here are some screens (sorry for the quality, wmsnapshot is crappy software for that :S)

p160810120432.bmp

p160810120458.bmp

p160810120510.bmp

Edited by Asgardi

Guest mokkimhong

Hi,

i would like to feed back.

1. MMS is working well after configuration. can send/receive/read

2. Office email is working well with password lock

3. Sense is working well with latest facebook tab installed(v1.6)

4. Messaging interface is not user-friendly. "Send" button is gone. Send is only available at bottom left corner menu. After sending message, cannnot go back to main menu. need to navigate to other tab before we can go back to main menu.

Guest thesgamer
Hi,

i would like to feed back.

1. MMS is working well after configuration. can send/receive/read

2. Office email is working well with password lock

3. Sense is working well with latest facebook tab installed(v1.6)

4. Messaging interface is not user-friendly. "Send" button is gone. Send is only available at bottom left corner menu. After sending message, cannnot go back to main menu. need to navigate to other tab before we can go back to main menu.

version???

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow !

You make very great ROM...thanks !

I love to try different ROM and I try one of KydKylin and his Twitter tab miss the "ALL Tweets" bottom button to work. Whit this button you can go on the second tweet page to be able to open the tweet link in a browser.

So, I want to known if you can tell me what is missing to make this work, and if you known if I can find a cab elsewhere.

I try your last 2018core, great rom ! (But with a high ram usage, similar to your rc4 full HTC....why so high with not a full HTC ?).

Thanks !

:D

About the twitter I don't know as I don't use twitter... hope somebody else knows of it and answer you ;)

Dear shadow,

rgds,

I'm using s2u2 (I know, I know... Most do not like it - but I do rs) and it displays well the caller ID information and picture... Haven't use the default lockscreen much...

I've notice there's no "HTC Call Log" program included in this release, is it cause can't display incoming call details?

And I'm trying to find individual HTC call log install cab, but haven't find any information yet so I can't make a test.

This version is really fast and stable for me (under Traditional Chinese), hope it'll be perfect soon!

Thanks a lot for suffering ! :D

Do you mean the Call Log tab? If it's that what you want I can cab it for this version as well :D

btw..

i don like the blue theme...

anyway to change it to Black?

only 1 selection under "Today" setting..

;)

Try this one (you have to select it on Today after installing... it's my prefered one on 6.5 :D

6.5 :/

shadow 6.5.x in program??

Not for now... I think Sense doesn't do well with 6.5.x... Memory went down really fast on my tests (And I prefer 6.5.x as well) :(

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Nice rom I downloaded it today what a great rom but how do I set the clock to 24 hrs setting because I hate am and pm I can't figure it out.
There is one reg that will fix that for you but I don't remember which is...

please, enybody, upload the EN_21914_2018_RC.7z or latest то [email protected] please, . from rapidshare and 4shar files dosent want open whis "shadow"

I didn't understand... Are you having problems with download from 4shared or opening the archive? If you are having problems with the archive opening, use latest 7zip (beta) or WinRAR 3.93 or higher.

===============================

RC Release Post updated:

Facebook and Call Log tabs

Samsung Call Log

Edited by shadowangel