[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest speedfrog

post-608080-1277051122_thumb.png post-608080-1277051129_thumb.png post-608080-1277051126_thumb.png

in the first SS the tab name is not showed, becasue it is a gap between the bottom bar and the tabs

in the second pictures is from the start menu, and when i presses x and goes back to home screen(htc sense) it is reseting.. this happens in every program and every thing i press back or x on.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest shadowangel
post-608080-1277051122_thumb.png post-608080-1277051129_thumb.png post-608080-1277051126_thumb.png

in the first SS the tab name is not showed, becasue it is a gap between the bottom bar and the tabs

in the second pictures is from the start menu, and when i presses x and goes back to home screen(htc sense) it is reseting.. this happens in every program and every thing i press back or x on.

I'm making a gif of your screenshots for the first page ;)

Let's see if anyone else has this problem... I'm using it since yesterday without any issues... =/

Guest jmsmartins

@ shadowangel

congrats on another great rom! sense2.5 had never been this smooth ;)

if sense was my favorite UI i'd use your rom for sure!

keep them coming

Guest shadowangel
@ shadowangel

congrats on another great rom! sense2.5 had never been this smooth ;)

if sense was my favorite UI i'd use your rom for sure!

keep them coming

Thank you :(

Guest redzone321

so far ram management is a million time better. after installing phone canvas and half a day of use (this includes i opening closing operamini/ resco explorer multiple times) still 50 mb free! with 6.5.5 version id be at 35 mb by now!

one bug i believe i have found. is within samsung settings. Under general>button >assign buttons does not work. but wm settings assign button does work.

Hopefully you can fix the sorg htc keyboard cab cause i find with the arrow keys always showing i accidentally hit them. plus they take up valuable screen real-estate.

Edited by redzone321

Guest speedfrog
one bug i believe i have found. is within samsung settings. Under general>button >assign buttons does not work.

use windows setting, its much better to assign buttoms. you have much more options there ;)

Guest redzone321

yes i know that ;) just pointing out a bug. thought Shadow would like to know!

also twillith samsung lock screen works!!!! this rom is excelent! just hope i can use my favourite keyboard in it! lol

Guest Laruku Jr.

Dear all,

Just want to share with all of you that I've found a solution for the problem "Lockscreen always dim the light". I've attached "Backlight.zip" with contains "backlight.dll" with this post. Just extract it and replace the original one in /Windows and soft reset. Viola!

PS. The only major drawback of this fix is your backlight will not be dimmed anymore. It will always bright all the time. However, this is not my major concern.

Credits: Thank you very much for xjesterx from the #15 post in this forum

BackLight.zip

Guest speedfrog
im having a big problem, i had the same problem in the previous rom. every time i start a program or startmenu and go back to sense,it reseting...

does anyone has a solution on this?

its killing me ;)

----------------------

touhcplayer has the same problem as samsung setting had with the bottom bar

Edited by speedfrog

Guest DARRELLx3

How to get the htc dialler back ? Thanks ;)

Every time i press X at settings, it takes me to notification o.o

Peep and Footprints not working for me

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest shadowangel
how much RAM on the 6.5.5 version?

50 +/- after 1 hour use. I recommend SKTools's Optimize=>Memory to stay in a good level.

Same problem on ULite, contact tab laggy and sms crash when compousing from contact tab

It has to do something with the eboot since that's the only thing that can differ from our versions...

I've 200+ contacts on my list, it takes 2 seconds to load the list and I just sent a test sms to my girlfriend from the contacts tab.

Since the drivers are from JE3, I guess that could be linked somehow...

Which eboot and phone version are yours?

Mine's on the signature

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jebise

i would much rather like to try out a cab version of your sence like rapid did with his on a custom ROM. Yours is good but the memory is to low considering i have about 70MB after fresh boot and about 60MB after a full day of use after closing all apps. Yours memory just seems to low, currently using kydkylin build and it works great but i'm hoping 2016 is much faster on the omnia or you did a better job then he did.

I would be great full if you use a tw2 lite ROM and just integrate sense to it and nothing more. since i have my own custom apps his ROM works best. Or if yu do not have tim maybe a cab version of your sence so we can use your great work on any ROM we want. i don't need the htc dialer or any other htc features that you have i like to keep it lite as possible, i will for sure try your 6.5.5 final version once you get all the bugs worked out and who knows maybe i will fall in love. But as of now it seems it has a few issues for someone that uses his phone a lot daily. This is why i would like a lite tw2 ROM with just sense.

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
i would much rather like to try out a cab version of your sence like rapid did with his on a custom ROM. Yours is good but the memory is to low considering i have about 70MB after fresh boot and about 60MB after a full day of use after closing all apps. Yours memory just seems to low, currently using kydkylin build and it works great but i'm hoping 2016 is much faster on the omnia or you did a better job then he did.

I would be great full if you use a tw2 lite ROM and just integrate sense to it and nothing more. since i have my own custom apps his ROM works best. Or if yu do not have tim maybe a cab version of your sence so we can use your great work on any ROM we want. i don't need the htc dialer or any other htc features that you have i like to keep it lite as possible, i will for sure try your 6.5.5 final version once you get all the bugs worked out and who knows maybe i will fall in love. But as of now it seems it has a few issues for someone that uses his phone a lot daily. This is why i would like a lite tw2 ROM with just sense.

Have you taken a look at the Ultra lite version? it is based on twu2's, doesn't come with anything (either samsung or htc) but what is necessary to get sense to workstarts with 74MB ;)

As stated in the posts before this, 6.5.5 is not as compatible with sense as 6.5... And I got a lot of requests here and by pm to do it (and that's why I didn't release a ptbr version as I don't know what build to use... :()

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jebise
Have you taken a look at the Ultra lite version? it is based on twu2's, doesn't come with anything (either samsung or htc) but what is necessary to get sense to workstarts with 74MB ;)

As stated in the posts before this, 6.5.5 is not as compatible with sense as 6.5... And I got a lot of requests here and by pm to do it (and that's why I didn't release a ptbr version as I don't know what build to use... :()

don't really want to try the ulight coz it's 6.5 and that samsung settings error,sorry if i miss read but why not a 6.5.3/6.5.5 tw2 ROM with sense? just like kydkylin did, that would also be a lite ROM which would be prefect for me.

Guest speedfrog

sorry,i had JE2 and JE3 in the same folder and they have exactly the same name without JE"2" and JE"3"

but are there any diffrents?

Guest shadowangel
sorry,i had JE2 and JE3 in the same folder and they have exactly the same name without JE"2" and JE"3"

but are there any diffrents?

I really don't know... but as I'm using JE3, I guess that for us to be sure if that's the problem, better to test with it, since it came along with JE3 PDA drivers.