[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest baniyang
It seems by one of your screenshots that the program scans the system and after finding out that the windows build is different form what it was made, it shuts itself down... I don't think there is anything I can do about it... :(

thanks anyway

it's not a important error anyway :huh:

i flashed almost all of your roms and wait for your next version ;) hope it's a 6.5 version~

Hi there my friend :)

After managing to make Sense integrate with samsung dialer, I left HTC Dialer as it doesn't support video calling and I don't think there is anything else that would make me want it back besides its pretty face (that is quite white to our amoled screens) :P

thanks for the answer buddy, but i do prefer the HTC dialer in your RC3 :(

Guest thesgamer
shadow i found a bug in your 6.5 ROM EN_21914_2018_RC.7z , in the camera menus/options doesnt have any text :s

please can you fix?? :P

there is a new version!!!!! look in the topic

Guest thaitrinh10

Dear Shadow

I using many sense rom ,but i like your rom JG5 6.5.3 build 23134 and using PV - Theme CHT1.8.5 full tab color v1.0 and very nice rom .

http://www.4shared.com/file/z77LePJl/PV_-_...ll_tab_col.html

Thanks so much,

PV___Theme_CHT1.8.5_full_tab_color_v1.0.zip

PV___Theme_CHT1.8.5_full_tab_color_v1.0.zip

Edited by thaitrinh10

Guest wint3rmute

Hi Guys-

First post on this forum! Long time reader. Thanks Shadow, this is a really sweet implementation. I've read how frantically you've been attending to peoples bugs etc- you're doing a truly awesome job.

I've read a bit through the post, and found a few people with MMS problems which sound like what I'm having. I can send fine, but cannot receive. My device pops up with a message notifying me I'm recieving one, but a few seconds later it pops away. Going into the samsung messaging then into options is a dead link. My network options arent any different to what they were when i was on the ROM provided by 3 Australia (my carrier).

Just so I'm giving back a little bit, I had some lag issues with the main screen.. animation for weather was particularly laggy. I googled around and found a link to the OpenGL pack for the Omnia 2, which made everything nice and smooth.

Cheers

Guest Mustard007
Hi Guys-

First post on this forum! Long time reader. Thanks Shadow, this is a really sweet implementation. I've read how frantically you've been attending to peoples bugs etc- you're doing a truly awesome job.

I've read a bit through the post, and found a few people with MMS problems which sound like what I'm having. I can send fine, but cannot receive. My device pops up with a message notifying me I'm recieving one, but a few seconds later it pops away. Going into the samsung messaging then into options is a dead link. My network options arent any different to what they were when i was on the ROM provided by 3 Australia (my carrier).

Just so I'm giving back a little bit, I had some lag issues with the main screen.. animation for weather was particularly laggy. I googled around and found a link to the OpenGL pack for the Omnia 2, which made everything nice and smooth.

Cheers

Hi !

Can you share your openGL pack ?

Thanks !

Guest thesgamer
Hi Guys-

Cheers

I think that openGL are alredy present in the rom....

Guest curious_test

First of all, thank you very much for this great ROMs.

I would like to report two issues that I have had:

1) The WiFi connection itself seems to work and it gets an IP Address, however, whenever I try to use any application that requires the internet, I get the message "Cannot Connect The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings" as I have posted previously http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...wifi-connected/. This seems to be somewhat specific to this ROM since the internet works perfectly with other ROM such as the PDAVIET /SONBLACK ROM http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...et-by-sonblack/

2) Incoming SMS messages are never received when the phone screen is powered off, when I did a test from another phone and the screen was powered on, I received the SMS. SMS worked correctly with other ROMS.

Thanks again for the great ROMs!

Guest shadowangel
Hi Guys-

Cheers

Hello there :)

The OpenGL you mention is already on the ROM as if it weren't, sense wouldn't come up at all but if you say it goes better with it, I'm glad to hear :P

About the MMS, you must configure it on HTC Messaging=>Options=>MMS server (or something like that xD)

First of all, thank you very much for this great ROMs.

I would like to report two issues that I have had:

1) The WiFi connection itself seems to work and it gets an IP Address, however, whenever I try to use any application that requires the internet, I get the message "Cannot Connect The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings" as I have posted previously http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...wifi-connected/. This seems to be somewhat specific to this ROM since the internet works perfectly with other ROM such as the PDAVIET /SONBLACK ROM http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...et-by-sonblack/

2) Incoming SMS messages are never received when the phone screen is powered off, when I did a test from another phone and the screen was powered on, I received the SMS. SMS worked correctly with other ROMS.

Thanks again for the great ROMs!

Hi there my friend, you're welcome :(

I've been using this ROM for the last week and didn't have any of the issues you've posted... (I continuously use the wifi to update my weather and use msn...) And SMS are received as well...

One thing that everyone must pay attention is the CSC... there are some registry keys inside it that can interfere with the configuration inside the ROM as those reg keys are applied after the first boot...

In your case as you said that it works with other ROMs, there can be something specific with this one and your CSC that is creating the error... did you update your eboot?

Is there anyone else having this issue?

Edited by shadowangel

Guest labba47
I won't include it on my builds anymore... sorry...

There you go... Just so you know: I didn't flash this... try at your own risk :P

Feed us back as soon as you get it up and running please! (and test the bugs as well if you can)

Tested and OK

EN_JG5_23134_2018_RC

Changelog:

* WM Build 23134

* Included back camera.exe.0409.mui

* Removed e-mail package that was bugged

* Included Office

To use multilanguage:

1 - Extract all files from here

2 - Copy everything to \windows

3 - Do all steps from first page's quote

4 - Soft reset

Facebook and CallLog tabs

the password plssssss!!!! :) :( :(

Guest francis_fds

Hi Shadow,

Great work. Thank you for all your efforts. Always been using your ROM. Do you plan a JH2 23135 version with sense 2018?

Thanks once again.

Francis

Guest milad ahmadi
Hi Shadow,

Great work. Thank you for all your efforts. Always been using your ROM. Do you plan a JH2 23135 version with sense 2018?

Thanks once again.

Francis

+100 :P

tks :)

hi, buddy

after serveral sense ROMs in the past week, i'm back to your 21908 RC3. it's still my all time fav sense ROM. clean, simple, fast and i can do whatever i want with it. i understand that you might be busy lately, but i would really appreciate if you can cook a new ROM just like the way you did as your 21908 RC3 with 21916 core (either 2016 or 2018, i don't really see much differences). thanks :P

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Thanks once again.

Francis

+100 :P
JH2 I won't... as it is 6.5.x, we might have the white blocks problem again... I plan to wait for JIx to update the build :)

hy everybody and tx to shadow for his work: fantastic!

my problem is that when i receive a sms don't play sound.

who can help me?

Have you done all the steps from the first page's quote?

hi, buddy

after serveral sense ROMs in the past week, i'm back to your 21908 RC3. it's still my all time fav sense ROM. clean, simple, fast and i can do whatever i want with it. i understand that you might be busy lately, but i would really appreciate if you can cook a new ROM just like the way you did as your 21908 RC3 with 21916 core (either 2016 or 2018, i don't really see much differences). thanks :(

Hummmm I'll have to dig up the differences between it and the RC4... As I'm not a very organized person, I don't keep every build's kitchen... I update the last one with the newer stuff :D But I'll see what I can do :(

I'll wait for a newer Leo or HD2 build for a complete update... Answering my own doubt I think the major difference are packages updates from 2018 with 2016 language packs... I guess mixing chinese packages with english language packs are not a good idea xD

somebody can upload only the camera.exe.0409.mui file? please :P

There you go:Camera.exe.0409.rar

hmmm... i using ur 23134 rom and i could not use facebook and twitter. am i the only one facing this problem?
I've never tested twitter as I don't use it... but I don't think there is a problem because nobody complaint about it :( Have you recovered your network settings on samsung settings? Edited by shadowangel