[ROM]Ninja4hire *NonSense* (DC23) v2.5.3m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest JohnJayJrV
I'm waiting for the galaxy S when that comes out BOOM im gone =P

BOOM, I'm there with you! Does this mean you will be trying to get sense 2.5 on the Fascinate?

jv

Guest cliffco823

Ninja,

Having an issue with the rom. I maybe me. I installed s2u2 (the wvga version) after which the phone started locking up big time. I had to hard reset the device. Granted it may be the phone. My original died and I am loading the Rom on the replacement. It does have DC23 firmware. Any thoughts?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

Having an issue with the rom. I maybe me. I installed s2u2 (the wvga version) after which the phone started locking up big time. I had to hard reset the device. Granted it may be the phone. My original died and I am loading the Rom on the replacement. It does have DC23 firmware. Any thoughts?

I have never tried ti use S2u2 on this rom. I'm not sure why it would be an issue. I will see what I can find this weekend when I load the rom back onto my phone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Ninja4Hire
What's the difference with XDA and Modaco releases?

lol I thought we went over this already :huh:

Just the keyboard. if you haven't downloaded from XDA, you should check it out.

Guest the sandman
Erm, I can't open emails with this ROM :huh:

Same here, can't open any emails

Also can't open any texts with original text messaging app. Can only using texting with Sense, which means I can't open any MMS that I receive. I hope there is a fix for this that doesn't require reflashing

Edited by the sandman

Guest Ninja4Hire
Same here, can't open any emails

Also can't open any texts with original text messaging app. Can only using texting with Sense, which means I can't open any MMS that I receive. I hope there is a fix for this that doesn't require reflashing

um... your right! didn't even check that, just updated the build. I will fix that first thing in the morning.

Guest the sandman
um... your right! didn't even check that, just updated the build. I will fix that first thing in the morning.

Would I have to reflash to get the fix or can there be a cab for it?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Would I have to reflash to get the fix or can there be a cab for it?

EDIT

Trying to fix it now. At first I thought it was a problem with 21915, but now I'm not sure. Going back to my 21909 and referencing what I changed in the rom

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest the sandman
EDIT

Trying to fix it now. At first I thought it was a problem with 21915, but now I'm not sure. Going back to my 21909 and referencing what I changed in the rom

Cool good luck! I can still text, which is what I do mostly, using Sense so it's not THAT bad lol

Guest Ninja4Hire
Cool good luck! I can still text, which is what I do mostly, using Sense so it's not THAT bad lol

Thanks to AMD I found the issue. Now I just have to build and test before I re-upload.

Guest the sandman
Thanks to AMD I found the issue. Now I just have to build and test before I re-upload.

Nice! Team ZeroNinja strike again! You think it will be ready by tonight?

Guest the sandman

Flashed it last night and everything works perfect now. Once again, very great rom! Keep up the good work Ninja!

Shemmy, how do you change the page pool?

Guest Shemmy
Shemmy, how do you change the page pool?

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/313978...to-your-liking/

I'm still messing around with it. I may make it higher (10MB) or go back to how Ninja originally had it. The Omnia II I have right now has some issues anyway, and VZW should have a warranty replacement at my door tomorrow by 3pm EST.

On a side note, the Omnia II, and all of VZW's Windows Mobile phones go EOL on 03/31/2011 - I'm hoping we'll see some WP7 devices in April!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rolobolas

Thank you Ninja and anyone that worked on this Rom. After two days of heavy operation, average of 60 emails and 200 texts and without any soft reset, the memory still. within 73 - 78 range.

Email, I use gmail and pop, works ok sending and receiving.

Text works ok, however is kind of confusing that three different texting clients pop, depending on what button you press.

GPS takes a while to detect the birds on cold start, however is not too bad (2 min.)

Is there any program like HTC QuickGps that can help to detect the satellites faster by downloading the GPS software needed?

Once again thank you very much, awesome job.

Is this forum dead??

Edited by rolobolas