[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

Guest amdzero
Very happy with this ROM, great job AMD, Steele, Ninja and all of the testers!!!!

I have tried every overclock setting today and then used my phone like normal (during work hours I use calendar, email, text, phone and opera frequently) and the only one that doesn't freeze the phone up after awhile (especially when waking up from suspend) is 850.

yeah thats why I put it in there.

The chip in the i920 is rated for 800MHz Guaranteed. Usually you can sqeeze a few dozen more MHz out of them, but each chip is different.

Guest WMrick
there is nothing to take a screen shot of. when you get an alert, either button just dismisses it. you want a screen shot of the alert?

This rom looks amazing. I would love to flash but I use ms reminders daily and need the ability to snooze them.

Guest amdzero
This rom looks amazing. I would love to flash but I use ms reminders daily and need the ability to snooze them.

I finally see what is being talked about...

I'm looking into it.

Guest amdzero
I have to say this is a great ROM good work, I like it

airreak!

Thanks bro...

Also I found my "self-induced" problem with the appointment notification problem. I'll be uploading a minor revision to this rom this afternoon.

Guest amdzero
orientation thing fails to load on startup.anything about samsung sdk

Welcome to MoDaCo my friend!

so its not working at all? or just on startup after reset?

Guest rpmm70

Could you create a cab for the dismiss option fix? It doesn't look like there are enough changes to make it really worth flashing to the newest ROM

Guest amdzero
Could you create a cab for the dismiss option fix? It doesn't look like there are enough changes to make it really worth flashing to the newest ROM

I sure can!

This is just a temp fix, and won't include the icon update. It will include the facebook/music tab menu fix, and the appointment/alarm dismiss option fix.

ZeroSense_v1.0_temp_fixes.cab

Guest rpmm70
I sure can!

This is just a temp fix, and won't include the icon update. It will include the facebook/music tab menu fix, and the appointment/alarm dismiss option fix.

Thanks for the cab, but I think I am going to end up flashing to v1.5 tonight anyways. I just noticed that I am having some issues with SMS notifications. It isn't from your ROM, but from when I was trying to install a newer HTC Messaging client.

Guest batch519

I just installed the cab and the snooze/dismiss reminders button is working great now, thank you! Also, I found the LockDevice folder in the windows directory and made a shortcut to the LockDeviceGUI.exe in my Start Menu where I enable/disable as I see fit. Thanks for including this on your rom, after trying so many different screen locks, this is proving to be the best Lock mechanism for me.

Guest maldonj1

just got a Driod Incredible to test for our company, just want to say this ROM is pretty damn close to 2.1 minus the slide down taskbar at the top of the phone and the tap and hold to rearrange home screen items. On that note i just want to compliment the creators again. As i hold my HTC Omnia and Incredible side by side some people here are like wtf man how? my answer, techmology.

Guest amdzero
just got a Driod Incredible to test for our company, just want to say this ROM is pretty damn close to 2.1 minus the slide down taskbar at the top of the phone and the tap and hold to rearrange home screen items. On that note i just want to compliment the creators again. As i hold my HTC Omnia and Incredible side by side some people here are like wtf man how? my answer, techmology.

Hurray for TECHMOLOGY!

Guest the sandman
I sure can!

i installed the cab but it didnt fix the facebook/music tab menu button. i even disabled Sense when i installed and did a soft reset so idk why it didnt work for me :lol:

Guest amdzero
i installed the cab but it didnt fix the facebook/music tab menu button. i even disabled Sense when i installed and did a soft reset so idk why it didnt work for me :lol:

thats odd.

all the cab does is copy files.

copy facebook and music .xml files to \windows\manilaxml

did you install to device and not storage card?

Guest amdzero
If you need anything off this beast let ne know, there is a sweet set of clocks on here

yeah, can you take some screenshots or something?

I know its got android but some images would be nice to put on our device. I'd have to convert them to 16bit tho.

Guest WMrick
thats odd.

all the cab does is copy files.

copy facebook and music .xml files to \windows\manilaxml

did you install to device and not storage card?

I installed the cab also and it did not fix the reminder snooze options or facebook menu. Do we have to do anything speacial before installing?

besides these minor issues, this ROM is one of the best!

I did install it to device

Edited by WMrick

Guest xlightwaverx

Not bad AMD, you may wanna throw a post up at Samsung-Omnia.org since they aparently don't have anything for i920's over there. Rapid has some for the i8000 but 920's are nadda.

It's still running strong (1.5) and I'm still trying to break it. :lol: So far so good.

X

Guest amdzero
Not bad AMD, you may wanna throw a post up at Samsung-Omnia.org since they aparently don't have anything for i920's over there. Rapid has some for the i8000 but 920's are nadda.

It's still running strong (1.5) and I'm still trying to break it. :lol: So far so good.

X

sounds good!!!

Guest amdzero
I installed the cab also and it did not fix the reminder snooze options or facebook menu. Do we have to do anything speacial before installing?

besides these minor issues, this ROM is one of the best!

I did install it to device

hey If I throw up the actual files can you copy them over by hand? you gotta use Resco File Explorer or Total commander (this one is free).

Guest WMrick
hey If I throw up the actual files can you copy them over by hand? you gotta use Resco File Explorer or Total commander (this one is free).

Yeah, I can do that . Thanks!

Guest amdzero
Yeah, I can do that . Thanks!

here ya go, just unzip and throw the notify...dll in the \windows folder, and the facebook /music .xml files in the \windows\manilaXml folders.

then reset and it should be good.

temp_fix_1.zip

Let me know if it don't work! (it worked for me)