Windows Mobile Titanium?

Guest iamandrewww

Guest iamandrewww

So, I'm new to the whole upgrading my "ROM" deal. I've researched Windows Mobile Titanium, and it truly seems to be a sleek and new design my Omnia SCH-i1920 surely can use. Where can I find it? I've searched for it, but there's just so many versions of this, and versions of that, I just don't which to trust! If anyone doesn't know, or really understand what I'm talking about, here's a link~

http://www.intomobile.com/2009/04/20/windo...creen-plug-ins/

Thanks for the help in advance~

P.S. Currently, my device is not upgraded from anything. "Factory settings" if you would say so.

Edited by iamandrewww

Guest Mr.DunnDunn
So, I'm new to the whole upgrading my "ROM" deal. I've researched Windows Mobile Titanium, and it truly seems to be a sleek and new design my Omnia SCH-i1920 surely can use. Where can I find it? I've searched for it, but there's just so many versions of this, and versions of that, I just don't which to trust! If anyone doesn't know, or really understand what I'm talking about, here's a link~

P.S. Currently, my device is not upgraded from anything. "Factory settings" if you would say so.

Its on the phone by default. Just check the Windows default option in the Settings>Today>Items menu

Guest kdkinc

This is a ADVERTISEMENT to subscribe to another mobile web info site???

IMHO

:lol: :D

Guest kdkinc
I just got the site with the best pictures for my example. lol

Ok, I'll bite...

As Mr DunnDunn said its the Windows default phone system.

The "Titanium" refers to the bar that slides up and down per the article you referenced .

You are on the correct site if you have the i920.

Quite a few of us have moved on from "Titanium" to "Sense", a much more attractive and functional Rom.

As to which one is best the answer is simple...Their all the best. Each has differences that appeal to different users.

You see once you start flashing.....its a never ending addiction .

All I can say is read and flash.

Look forward to your input..

PS. I did bookmark the "intomobile" :lol:

:D :D