Alternative dialers/phone call screens coming soon! With working buttons!

Guest Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign

Me, AMDZero, and Ninja4Hire managed to modify one of the dlls so that now we can use alternative dialers and still have the phone button working. What does this mean? No more crappy samsung call screen, slide2answer is usable now!

Guest amdzero
Me, AMDZero, and Ninja4Hire managed to modify one of the dlls so that now we can use alternative dialers and still have the phone button working. What does this mean? No more crappy samsung call screen, slide2answer is usable now!

Well mostly Steel behind this. I just lit the pilot!

but we are working to get a better use of our phones fo sho!

Guest amdzero
Fantastic work! so I will be waiting for a lite sense ROM with this all cooked in before I flash :lol:

wait... so... you don't have OCTANS Downloader v2.11 open in the background all the time?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Well mostly Steel behind this. I just lit the pilot!

but we are working to get a better use of our phones fo sho!

Mostly Steel indeed!! I like to think of myself as a motivationalist. Go team!

Guest Omega Ra

This may be asking too much, but can you guys figure out how to make it so we can map the lock button to something other than lockscreen.exe?

Guest Steel Reign
This may be asking too much, but can you guys figure out how to make it so we can map the lock button to something other than lockscreen.exe?

I know where the hook is, just i'm doing this first.

Guest batch519

Omega: AMD's ROM is perfectly lite with Sense, I have about 47 mb free after boot. I love the LockDevice.exe and LockDeviceGUI.exe (in the windows dir) that comes on his Sense ROM. All you need to do is create shortcuts to lockdevice.exe in startup and lockdevicegui.exe in start. So just flash his ROM already :D

AMD: I am going to make a paypal account and buy you a beer!! As well as Steele and Ninja if they have paypal donation links (I haven't checked yet :lol:

Guest snapz54

since we've got you all in one thread. can I ask, does anyone have any leads as to why the screen distorts and shrinks whenever you input text inside a sense dialog box?

Guest amdzero
since we've got you all in one thread. can I ask, does anyone have any leads as to why the screen distorts and shrinks whenever you input text inside a sense dialog box?

no... no you may not.

Guest WolfpackInCO

Shadowangle on the i8000 thread has it solved...

Guest Steel Reign
so, how long do you guys think until this is cooked into a ROM?

There's still some things to sort out... such as right now it only works with Phone ex.

Edit: So a few weeks probably.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest ED2O9

While we're on the subject of configuring buttons, has anyone found a way of enabling a button press to register as "Enter"? I installed the CAB that adds screen rotation to the list of available button commands, but I've been using AE Button Plus to use Enter.

Guest Steel Reign
never used phone canvas, but I guess that is good..is it an HTC thing?

Yep it has slide 2 answer among other things! And best of all its free!

Edited by Steel Reign