Alternative dialers/phone call screens coming soon! With working buttons!

Guest Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign
While we're on the subject of configuring buttons, has anyone found a way of enabling a button press to register as "Enter"? I installed the CAB that adds screen rotation to the list of available button commands, but I've been using AE Button Plus to use Enter.

We'll get to that, right now i'm parading around naked.

Guest Omega Ra
I'll be adding this to my rom tonight, for those who want to try it.

I was thinking of either your's or AMD's ROM ... what time do you think your's will be up??

Guest amdzero

we also have the default winmo dialer working for those who like it.

Guest amdzero
I was thinking of either your's or AMD's ROM ... what time do you think your's will be up??

Try steels he's got some cool stuff in his!

And I don't think I'll be getting a new ROM out today, want to play with someother things first.

Guest Omega Ra
Probably in a few hours.

Cool, I get out of work in an hour, then it takes me about a half hour to get home, so if it isn't up by then I will finish getting packed for my trip and have dinner and such first before flashing :lol:

Guest Steel Reign
Cool, I get out of work in an hour, then it takes me about a half hour to get home, so if it isn't up by then I will finish getting packed for my trip and have dinner and such first before flashing :lol:

Quick preview of what it currently looks like.

post-622085-1277932606_thumb.png

Guest the sandman

any chance of having it in a cab for those of us that dont want to flash again? :lol:

Guest amdzero
any chance of having it in a cab for those of us that dont want to flash again? :lol:

don't want to flash again? whats the matter with you!

Guest the sandman
don't want to flash again? whats the matter with you!

Lol. Dude i flashed my phone like a hundred times in the past couple weeks and i just got my phone 100% the way i like it. I dont have patience to do it all again lol. I love all the work you, Steel, and Ninja are doing. Made me love my phone once again. You guys are awesome!

Guest amdzero
Lol. Dude i flashed my phone like a hundred times in the past couple weeks and i just got my phone 100% the way i like it. I dont have patience to do it all again lol. I love all the work you, Steel, and Ninja are doing. Made me love my phone once again. You guys are awesome!

I'm kidding I know. Hey steel has it working in his rom, maybe he can cab you up something nice!

Guest snapz54

so I spoke to shadowangel in the post linked on the tip of page 2, does this make sense to anyone?

hello sir,

one of your posts said that you have solved the problem of the screen crunching and distorting while typing into sense dialog boxes *(such as the SMS box)

Is this true? and if it is, how did you do it please?

thank you for your time.

Sorry for not answering your question but I didn't see it... About the crunching and distorting, I didn't do a thing... I think it may have something to do with the packages you are using.

Edited by snapz54

Guest the sandman
so I spoke to shadowangel in the post linked on the tip of page 2, does this make sense to anyone?

hello sir,

one of your posts said that you have solved the problem of the screen crunching and distorting while typing into sense dialog boxes *(such as the SMS box)

thank you for your time.

Sorry for not answering your question but I didn't see it... About the crunching and distorting, I didn't do a thing... I think it may have something to do with the packages you are using.

yea i went through that entire thread and thats the only post that its mentioned in. that person must have done some modifications to his phone or something

Guest sixstrings

Thanks guys for this addition!!!! how do uninstall to get the samsung dialer back? it seems to not wanna let me uninstall it

Guest snapz54

hello sir,

thank you for your time.

well chefs? amd, ninja, or steel what say you about this new revelation?

packages?