Someone PLEASE help!

Guest tedkord

OK, so I've gotten my O2m and I want to flash the new DC23 firmware - but I can't!

The first time I ran it, it hung up. I let it sit for a good 20 minutes, then unplugged. It still booted fine, so I tried again. Now, every time I try, I get the emergency flash, which tells me to unplug the phone, remove and replace the battery, click next then hook the phone up and it will continue automatically.

Well, it shows the download message on my phone as soon as I replug, but almost immediately the phone boots up into WM. Then the upgrade program just hangs counting time off.

What the hell am I missing. This is really getting on my nerves! Any help is appreciated...

Edited by tedkord

Guest kdkinc
OK, so I've gotten my O2m and I want to flash the new DC23 firmware - but I can't!

The first time I ran it, it hung up. I let it sit for a good 20 minutes, then unplugged. It still booted fine, so I tried again. Now, every time I try, I get the emergency flash, which tells me to unplug the phone, remove and replace the battery, click next then hook the phone up and it will continue automatically.

Well, it shows the download message on my phone as soon as I replug, but almost immediately the phone boots up into WM. Then the upgrade program just hangs counting time off.

What the hell am I missing. This is really getting on my nerves! Any help is appreciated...

Had similar problem...

All I had to do was shift to another usb port, (weird) Now I have a flash port and a firmware port.

my OP is win 7/32..

:lol: :D

Guest tedkord
Had similar problem...

All I had to do was shift to another usb port, (weird) Now I have a flash port and a firmware port.

my OP is win 7/32..

:lol: :D

Wow, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I actually have 3 front USB ports on my homebuilt PC, two in the case and one in a multi card reader in a 3.5-inch bay. I had tried one of the case ports, and the card reader with no luck. Just tried the sole remaining one, and it's flashing as I type. Thanks!

Guest kdkinc
Wow, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I actually have 3 front USB ports on my homebuilt PC, two in the case and one in a multi card reader in a 3.5-inch bay. I had tried one of the case ports, and the card reader with no luck. Just tried the sole remaining one, and it's flashing as I type. Thanks!

As I said "weird" :lol:

:D :D