Is there a 6.5.3 ULTRALITE somewhere ?

Guest lastnikita

Guest kimitza
title says it all, does it still have to be built or is it done already ?

thanks for your time.

if you are used with i900 UL roms, you won't find any for omnia 2. I'm looking for one too :lol:..maybe mickytheone will consider on cooking one, but it takes time and i understand every chef around. we'll have to wait :D

Guest michytheone
if you are used with i900 UL roms, you won't find any for omnia 2. I'm looking for one too :lol:..maybe mickytheone will consider on cooking one, but it takes time and i understand every chef around. we'll have to wait :D

What features should have this rom?

Guest lastnikita

most possible stuff removed !! except SS system settings (unless we can change them another way ?)

the only samsung app I use (very rarely) is touchplayer.. and I can reinstall that myself héhé..

Anything else is useless to me (dialpad, keyboard, sms, call logs, etc.)..

with a few tweaks if possible !!

ex: nice startup/shutdown/background/theme, GPS mod, openGL driver, anticlose patch from chainfire, .net framework, flash lite, SRS wow, auto-rotate settings and so on =)

the most important thing is, don't remove things that can *possibly* make it unstable, see what I mean :lol:

Thanks for looking into it, I used to cook my own on i900 but don't have the knowledge anymore, nor the time to digg again into it :D

Edited by lastnikita

Guest kimitza
What features should have this rom?

i've already write a post on your cooking thread on how an UL rom should look.

remove all except windows services, drivers and settings features. 8 mb PP, no UI(just keep the classic theme). i think we will have a rocket rom :D...but, i know it takes time and i don't know if any chef around will do this. I will help on testing it if somebody will try to do it :lol:.