swedish Tre 2.1 Vs Hungarian 2.1?

Guest sniperuk

Guest biron_w

I just installed the rom flibble uploaded and found it to be quite laggy,plus the menu bar at the bottom didn't work properly. So it's back to FLB5 for me.

Guest Elte Hupkes

After a while I finally decided just to install this update since there seems to be no official update coming out here (Holland). So far it's running sweet, noticeably faster than the 1.5 it came with by default; however I can't seem to be able to disable haptic feedback/button sounds. I can uncheck them in settings (and they remain unchecked) but they're still both there on all inputs. And I just happen to find this one of the most annoying thins on a phone.. Rebooting doesn't help either. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Okey, figured it out.. Gotta change the TouchPal config instead of the overall config XD. Touchpal isn't wat it used to be though, can't swipe down for a number anymore.

Edited by Elte Hupkes

Guest impalaman
Hm. I think the best solution would be for me to upload the entire rom in a flashable update. I really haven't got a clue why the replacement boot image isn't working for you :)

I've flashed an update onto my phone with A2SD and root and it installs and boots fine. Other than those two it's a standard rom. Should work for everyone that could use the Tre rom in the first place.

Get it here: tre21rom-rooted-su.zip

Flash through recovery and do a full wipe of data, dalvik and SD.

I flashed this to my Pulse. It booted without any problems, but the Wi-Fi not working. :D

Any solution for this problem?

Guest Ashbeard

The obvious difference is the colour scheme. Other than that I like that it doesn't have all the crappy T-Mobile apps installed (except their homescreen)

I thought that the battery life was worse at first but then I discovered that I had turned on the location service. After I turned this off I had the same battery life as before.

Performance wise I don't think I have had any crashes yet where I had to take out the battery. When I was using the T-Mob update I was having to take it out about once a day, usually after I was web surfing in either Opera Mini or the normal browser.

Guest goce.nakov
The obvious difference is the colour scheme. Other than that I like that it doesn't have all the crappy T-Mobile apps installed (except their homescreen)

I thought that the battery life was worse at first but then I discovered that I had turned on the location service. After I turned this off I had the same battery life as before.

Performance wise I don't think I have had any crashes yet where I had to take out the battery. When I was using the T-Mob update I was having to take it out about once a day, usually after I was web surfing in either Opera Mini or the normal browser.

Maybe it is good ROM but for me is crucial to have a2sd (only 20mb left after installing few apps is "no go" for me).

I tried to install the ROM Flib posted but I have problems with a2sd so if anyone have time to play with a2sd to get it in working condition I will stick with FLB ROM.

Guest dadme
Hm. I think the best solution would be for me to upload the entire rom in a flashable update. I really haven't got a clue why the replacement boot image isn't working for you :)

I've flashed an update onto my phone with A2SD and root and it installs and boots fine. Other than those two it's a standard rom. Should work for everyone that could use the Tre rom in the first place.

Get it here: tre21rom-rooted-su.zip

Flash through recovery and do a full wipe of data, dalvik and SD.

tre21rom-rooted-su.zip work like a charm. Thanks fibblesan. For others , make a corect wipe. It works.

tre21rom-rooted-su.zip work like a charm. Thanks fibblesan. For others , make a corect wipe. It works.

Nice to hear, I'll have a go with it in a couple of days.

Guest Simon O
Nice to hear, I'll have a go with it in a couple of days.

Quick update for people running that lovely Swedish Tre ROM and have been trying to use the flashable update I provided without success.

The issue 'seems' to be with the latest A2SD version (2.7.5 test 2). As it works on my device I've not been able to fix the issue, but the older version works so I've updated the ZIP to incorporate A2SD 2.7.1 update3r1 (as used by flb-mod so I know it works).

If anybody wants to try this one then you can download the rom from the same address tre21rom-rooted-su.zip

If you currently have the older rom installed (with the new a2sd) then you should be able to solve your issue by installing an older A2SD zip.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
tre21rom-rooted-su.zip works flawlessly here also. thanks feeblesan :)

Excellent. Using the updated zip with A2SD 2.7.1 update3r1?

Guest Zsolabola

Thanks Flibblesan !

I'll try it as soon as I have time

I'm running Paul's r7 WIP ROM

Do I need to do a full wipe (Ext also) before I use this mod ?

Guest flip360
Excellent. Using the updated zip with A2SD 2.7.1 update3r1?

when i ran the a2sd check it said that it is 2.7.5 preview fix 1, as far as i saw there is an update fix 2 which resolves bootloop problems. Anyway rock solid and themeable :)

Edited by flip360

Guest Simon O
when i ran the a2sd check it said that it is 2.7.5 preview fix 1, as far as i saw there is an update fix 2 which resolves bootloop problems. Anyway rock solid and themeable :)

Yup, I'll update the rom to fix 2.

Guest Dr Who
Yup, I'll update the rom to fix 2.

Does A2SD still break the market place after rebooting unless you fix the memory card?

Guest Simon O
Does A2SD still break the market place after rebooting unless you fix the memory card?

Nope, never had it do that on recent versions.

Guest whackster

finally after re-flashing every update (for a second there I mixed them up, killed the touchscreen) I flashed the tre, and then flibblesan's rom (with the latest darktremor), and its running fine.

Dalvik was initially on system but I moved it to sd, still haven't rebooted so we'll see how it behaves after one :) Has anyone tried enabling JIT with darktremor, are there any stability improvements?

I think that the latest darktremor is simply not labeled correctly, Apps2SD 2.7.5 Preview Fix 2 says on the zip, but when you run it it says Preview Fix 1.

Thanks for your work fleeblesan, haven't had much time lately to go digging for info on how to do (more advanced) stuff, but I'm slowly learning for myself :D

Guest Simon O
finally after re-flashing every update (for a second there I mixed them up, killed the touchscreen) I flashed the tre, and then flibblesan's rom (with the latest darktremor), and its running fine.

Dalvik was initially on system but I moved it to sd, still haven't rebooted so we'll see how it behaves after one :D Has anyone tried enabling JIT with darktremor, are there any stability improvements?

I think that the latest darktremor is simply not labeled correctly, Apps2SD 2.7.5 Preview Fix 2 says on the zip, but when you run it it says Preview Fix 1.

Thanks for your work fleeblesan, haven't had much time lately to go digging for info on how to do (more advanced) stuff, but I'm slowly learning for myself :P

Yep I found out that 2.7.5 preview 2 is showing as preview 1 :)

Guest dodge-167
The reason that MMS works correctly in this ROM is most likely down to it using a newer build of the kernel than the t-mobile rom which is the base for FLB. I've succeeded in getting the Tre boot.img patched for A2SD and root, and also got it working on FLB-MOD. To run the new boot.img it needed newer wifi binaries loading onto the device.

If anybody wants to test this then download this file and use fastboot to flash to your phone. I've also provided fastboot for windows in the zip.

I'd really love some Tre users to test this boot.img out please. If you want to test A2SD then please ensure you have flashed the latest version from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715116

Very important. If you are NOT running the Tre rom then you will be stuck in a boot-loop due to the wifi binaries. Once some Tre users have verified this boot.img works for them then I'll make a flashable zip which will copy the new wifi files and flash boot.img. This should work for almost all proper 2.1 rom users (RMB2, T-Mobile HU, Tre)

NO WIPING! THIS UPDATE WILL DELETE FILES THAT ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED AND INSTALL. NO WIPE PLEASE

Current reports:

flibblesanL U8220, working

Andy Velis: U8220-6, no wifi

This is rooted and with A2SD?

Guest Dr Who

Dalvik was initially on system but I moved it to sd, still haven't rebooted so we'll see how it behaves after one :) Has anyone tried enabling JIT with darktremor, are there any stability improvements?

Thanks for your work fleeblesan, haven't had much time lately to go digging for info on how to do (more advanced) stuff, but I'm slowly learning for myself :D

Any problems after moving Dalvik? Have you tried enabling JIT?

Guest Simon O
嘿,你们都有这个瑞典版本的驱动吗?

我会找到答案。

He's asking if anybody have the drivers for the Tre rom please? I've noticed they aren't in the UPDATA.APP

Anybody got these?

Edited by flibblesan