B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest Marcelo S

was this situation (screen randomly goes on when it's off) solved?

I couldn't find any solution on the thread.

Thank you

1) Yup. The screen randomly goes on when it's off, fun thing right ;) Just joking :D

It's caused by a tweak that makes wifi don't disconnect when device sleeps and also solves the device wakeup delay when connected to wifi, well in return, that's the side effect.

Well I'm planning to just cab the tweak, and revert it to normal

2) Yup, many :D

Guest ninjaw

:huh: nice, this is the last deskalos sense rom right ? I tested an older one before, and i am surprised to see less feature like noboot anim, and the login account manager, anyway

-Twitter crash, cannot dowload anything, it worked on the rom before, facebook works fine

-Why the wireless manager is not working from sense ? there isn't any tool icon to add too, but i can acces a manager from the menu above

This a very good job, fast, and daily usable

• 3 weeks later...

hi,man... since many Chinese people dont know this website and this rom, i want to share your this rom to them by a thread on a Chinese website.

But first, i m asking for your agreement. and what i need to do if you let me to share this rom to a Chinese website.

Very thanks. Waiting for your answer

I switched to the full version today. It is working perfectly, the only problem is the Wifi connection. I can configure the connection, but when the phone is connected to a network, the connection drops and the wireless switches off/disappears from settings.

What should I do to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

I flashed this rom to my phone about 4 hours ago, I have to say it's fast and runs smoothly. :)

Thanks very much for all the time you've put into it.

But can i style the home tab in sense? like anothter clock etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest expertralph

Hi, after flashing this onto my b7610, i just love it. Awesome ROM. But can somebody please help me, i can't locate the Performance Settings. Please teach me link by link how to locate it. Apreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Hi all and especially Daskalos,

When installing the ROM, it is set up as T-Mobile for internet connection, while my provider is Vodafone. I have tried to change all the settings according to the information vodafone provides and even can change the PAP/CHAP authentication. Still it is giving the error "Please check your ID and password".

Is there any way to reset all those settings and make the phone search for it based on the provider? Or an cab to do this installation?

Thanks,

Sander

Guest daskalos
Hi all and especially Daskalos,

When installing the ROM, it is set up as T-Mobile for internet connection, while my provider is Vodafone. I have tried to change all the settings according to the information vodafone provides and even can change the PAP/CHAP authentication. Still it is giving the error "Please check your ID and password".

Is there any way to reset all those settings and make the phone search for it based on the provider? Or an cab to do this installation?

Thanks,

Sander

Install Samsung Settings cab to automatically configure your service provider's internet setup

• 1 month later...
I've flashed the megalite 6.5.5 (no Sense 23654), it's quite brilliant, but I have problems getting the camera to work. Installing the cab goes well, starting the camera gives an error: Cannot be opened. Not signed with trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. Try to reinstall if problem persists. Any info on that?

Hallo I have the same problem. Have You solution ?

Hallo I have the same problem. Have You solution ?

Welcome PIY! And: Yes I have a solution. ;)

Use daskalos' fixed camera cab file. Find it in the new b7610 collection thread.

• 4 months later...

hello,

i am new user..

i am using windows mobile 6.1 professional that came with my phone B7610.

i would like to know if i can install this sense on it?

thanks a lot for developing such softwares.

Guest amatur

Hi daskalos!!

i have just flashed my b7610 and i have installed the cab file for the keyboard xt9 but i cant seem to use it. I have changed the settings to samsung keyboard, but when i try to type a message, the option is still the normal keyboard.. :)

any idea to remedy this problem?

thanks in advance!!! and a great work u have done here...

cheers!!!!

Guest kouloufos

hi daskalos and other users of modaco.....i am a new user of custom rom for omnia pro and i am using daskalos roms for 3 months now adn i know only the basic.but this rom i the only one i decide to have on my phone until there is like this in better version....but i can understand when a rom is newr from the other one so if you can explain me or give me links of guides to learn more about choosing the best rom to siut for me it would be nice....

i am thanking you daskalos and others that help you make this awsomes roms and for you hard work

• 1 month later...
Guest Isascaboy89

Hi daskalos...i've installed the megalite rom...

The rom is beautiful but i've a problem...the camera don't starts anymore...what can i do?

And also the sms are not in "bubbles"...

Edit:

I've solved the camera problem by installing this simple cab modified by daskalos...now the camera works well

SPAM/api/click?format=go...-%2Fcolorc--%3E

Edited by Isascaboy89

Guest hiyas153

This is a really nice rom but... I flashed to this rom 2 different times and everytime I flashed to this rom, my phone always fell into the Sleep of Death B) ... but then when I flashed to Rapid's B7610 Sense 2.5.2021 ROM, which I'm using now, my phone never fell into SoD... I think its something with JE2 ROMs since I never had problem with using JC2 Roms, including the official JC2 ROM and Rapid's ROM... but anyone have any other guess? :)

• 3 weeks later...