B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest shivatink
i flashed everything again and now it works...at least the phone..

first flash some other rom which has no wifi issue and then flash this rom...... i tried this the only solution i found... if nothing works install the wifi and bluto settings cab.....

Guest 4bluedog

This isn't multilanguage version?

..when I flashed my b7610 and after that changed language to polish via samsung menu WM changed to previous 6.5

Guest Soul_Master

After one day testing for your Sense optimized ROM, I feel it much fast than your recent Sense ROM, including displaying menu, tab switching and calendar mode switching. Good work!

I still have some remaining question. Do you have any way to play 800*460 video on Omnia Pro with 16M color-depth. I try to play it in Core Player but it cannot smoothly play this video (about 48% of original speed). However, I can use Samsung Touch Player or Windows Media Player to play but display output still is 65K color-depth.

Thanks,

Guest tksree
After one day testing for your Sense optimized ROM, I feel it much fast than your recent Sense ROM, including displaying menu, tab switching and calendar mode switching. Good work!

I still have some remaining question. Do you have any way to play 800*460 video on Omnia Pro with 16M color-depth. I try to play it in Core Player but it cannot smoothly play this video (about 48% of original speed). However, I can use Samsung Touch Player or Windows Media Player to play but display output still is 65K color-depth.

Thanks,

hi u speaking about the full rom or a test sense rom

Guest daskalos

hello

the Sense ROM will be available anytime this day

Just testing on some things...

Anyway...

Someone requested to put Solitaire and Bubble Breaker back

Uhmm

Does majority want it back?

Guest shivatink
it can be install easily and also manual install for that would prefer for me to save some space on device

ya the space on rom will b lot better

Guest tjeerdos

hi,

still happy with the sence rom.

just two questions.

1) I didn't see it before but since yesterday.

sometimes my screen goes on and off. it looks like it goes on when the clock passes a minute.

do you know what this is?

2) the test rom VS. final rom did you change something in the rom

greetz tjeerd

Guest daskalos
hi,

still happy with the sence rom.

just two questions.

1) I didn't see it before but since yesterday.

sometimes my screen goes on and off. it looks like it goes on when the clock passes a minute.

do you know what this is?

2) the test rom VS. final rom did you change something in the rom

greetz tjeerd

1) Yup. The screen randomly goes on when it's off, fun thing right :P Just joking :)

It's caused by a tweak that makes wifi don't disconnect when device sleeps and also solves the device wakeup delay when connected to wifi, well in return, that's the side effect.

Well I'm planning to just cab the tweak, and revert it to normal

2) Yup, many :D

Guest daskalos

Anyway for those online testers:

Can you try setting your Performance to High ( don't use the "tweak")

I think it's just enough to give the Sense the boost

Guest tksree

hi what are all the new update u have made it in ur final sense rom......for last two day i was fully on this section only loking for release

Guest shivatink
1) Yup. The screen randomly goes on when it's off, fun thing right :P Just joking :)

It's caused by a tweak that makes wifi don't disconnect when device sleeps and also solves the device wakeup delay when connected to wifi, well in return, that's the side effect.

Well I'm planning to just cab the tweak, and revert it to normal

2) Yup, many :D

ya this problem exists in previous 6.5.3 rom the back light turns on every 10 to 15 sec and the time changes randomly and when u press the unlock button it changes time ..... this problem is on sense i think ajshem must have to solve this

Guest tjeerdos

that works fast too !!!. it can be between the ears but it looks that with ''the tweak'' it's just a little bit faster

Guest tjeerdos
that works fast too !!!. it can be between the ears but it looks that with ''the tweak'' it's just a little bit faster

don some more testing with tweak on / off but it seems that with tweak is faster

Guest tjeerdos

use of advanced config. changing things to advised or more is that any good for this rom

Edited by tjeerdos

Guest daskalos
ya this problem exists in previous 6.5.3 rom the back light turns on every 10 to 15 sec and the time changes randomly and when u press the unlock button it changes time ..... this problem is on sense i think ajshem must have to solve this

Actually the Time Changing/ flipping upon unlock thing" is just one of Sense' unnecessary animations, it's not a bug :)

Guest xbongx

yes im not using oc now im just on auto i guees that was just the relivant to patch the clock and the sense is doing flawlessly no c3clock running

Guest daskalos
use of advanced config. changing things to advised or more is that any good for this rom

Yes, but it will consume more RAM,

here's another experiment for you :D , in adv. config, set performances settings to "advised" or higher then do the "tweak" :)

Guest 4bluedog
hi u speaking about the full rom or a test sense rom

I've flashed the full version.. I've flashed it again but haven't changed the language...

Guest tjeerdos
Yes, but it will consume more RAM,

here's another experiment for you :D , in adv. config, set performances settings to "advised" or higher then do the "tweak" :)

all on advised. think a little faster. think that scrolling in photo/video is a bit faster.

Guest tjeerdos
all on advised. think a little faster. think that scrolling in photo/video is a bit faster.

must I change the things to higher?? for more testing

Edited by tjeerdos