[ROM]AMDZero ZeroStock v1.1 [i920-23569-DC23]

Guest urphonesux

okay thats cool. do the disconnect idle data connection reg tweaks work on the o2?

i didnt have much success with them on the o1 but i know that pulling the battery just to shut off the phone will get old very quick, so if there is no option id say just leave it as it is .Google may lead me to something later and id hate to not properly be able to test it because of the battery heating up from some other app/script monitoring my data connection at all times........................................then again if the idle connections cabs work would it still work the same if you just imported the registry entries into the rom?

the default animation will be fine. Just anything that makes the phone seem less like the o1 the first time i picked it up in the VZW store before i flashed it.

And again thanks to you both for taking the time to respond to my query

Guest amdzero
okay thats cool. do the disconnect idle data connection reg tweaks work on the o2?

i didnt have much success with them on the o1 but i know that pulling the battery just to shut off the phone will get old very quick, so if there is no option id say just leave it as it is .Google may lead me to something later and id hate to not properly be able to test it because of the battery heating up from some other app/script monitoring my data connection at all times........................................then again if the idle connections cabs work would it still work the same if you just imported the registry entries into the rom?

the default animation will be fine. Just anything that makes the phone seem less like the o1 the first time i picked it up in the VZW store before i flashed it.

And again thanks to you both for taking the time to respond to my query

It will be hard to see ANYTHING like O1 when you first get the O2. From the beautiful screen to the two powerful speakers this thing is a great smartphone. The ONLY thing that I miss about the O1, is that optical pad. That thing was the shizzle. But now that I have a larger screen and swype, I don't even think about it much anymore.

The disconnect cabs just put reg settings in. You Could put your own reg settings in, and even change the timeout to 3 mins, or 60. Most ppl want a quick and easy cab tho.

Guest amdzero
Is it possible to have the clock in the upper right corner launch samsungs large indicator rather than the one windows uses?

not that I am aware of, if you click on the notification icons the samsung large indicator will come up.

Guest mdkpnj

I've trued this ROM a couple of times, and the same things always forces me to change. The new TouchPlayer. I use TouchPlayer on my bus ride to watch converted TV shows. On the old ToucPlayer, just taping the Elapsed Time bar and you can advance it a couple of minutes or so. One tap. With the new touch player, usually when I try to advance nothing happens at all. I'm I missing something?

Thanks.

Guest urphonesux

hey amdzero have you had a chance start on the super base rom yet?

Im actually getting my O2 dropped off today while im at work and would love to be able to flash into the super base as soon as the battery is charged enough.

Again thank you for this thread and all of your great work!!!!!!!!!

Guest amdzero
hey amdzero have you had a chance start on the super base rom yet?

Im actually getting my O2 dropped off today while im at work and would love to be able to flash into the super base as soon as the battery is charged enough.

Again thank you for this thread and all of your great work!!!!!!!!!

super base rom?

I don't remember. Refresh me....

What should I put in my updated base rom?

Guest amdzero
I think he is talking about the one you mentioned that had only drivers.

yeah thats a long way off. It would take an enormous amount of trial and error time to find out what is breaking those issues. I DO plan on doing that, but not yet. I'm still trying to get TouchFlo to play nice.

Also looked into Imagio's stock HTC Sense. I can get it to "blink" but not load. It says loading, then flashes to the home screen (with no weather nor clock) with the blue slider at the bottom, but then closes, and loops "launching HTC Sense"

The Imagio is a verizon phone (CDMA) and runs on 528MHz, so there is hope that it will be fast on our O2s.

I'm stumbling around in the dark tho, as I don't know much about the boot process for HTC Sense.

Guest Omega Ra
yeah thats a long way off. It would take an enormous amount of trial and error time to find out what is breaking those issues. I DO plan on doing that, but not yet. I'm still trying to get TouchFlo to play nice.

Also looked into Imagio's stock HTC Sense. I can get it to "blink" but not load. It says loading, then flashes to the home screen (with no weather nor clock) with the blue slider at the bottom, but then closes, and loops "launching HTC Sense"

The Imagio is a verizon phone (CDMA) and runs on 528MHz, so there is hope that it will be fast on our O2s.

I'm stumbling around in the dark tho, as I don't know much about the boot process for HTC Sense.

Yeah Imagio is fairly comparable to the O2 infact I almost got that phone instead of the O2.

Guest Shemmy
Yeah Imagio is fairly comparable to the O2 infact I almost got that phone instead of the O2.

Had the Imagio... The O2 is a nicer phone, IMHO (at least, for my need/want list).

Guest amdzero
Had the Imagio... The O2 is a nicer phone, IMHO (at least, for my need/want list).

well I'm using the dialer (phone canvas) from imagio, and it looks nice. Not much different than the one I've been using in my roms, but the keypad has larger buttons which makes it easier to dial.

I'm still NOT having luck with the other modules.

I HAVE ported over a lot of HTC Sense 2017 modules and it looks a touch nicer. No performance increase yet. I also dorked up the sound so no more incomming ringtone (HTF did that happen???).

Guest Shemmy
well I'm using the dialer (phone canvas) from imagio, and it looks nice. Not much different than the one I've been using in my roms, but the keypad has larger buttons which makes it easier to dial.

Do you have a cab for that?

Guest amdzero
I wouldn't mind playing with the OEMs if you care to share

Here is the UNTESTED cab with oem. I was trying to upload the .7z file, but modaco doesn't allow it. So i zipped the .7z file into a .zip

its only because of the size limitation otherwise I couldn't get the .zip below 4.88MB

Whatever, the point is both the cab and oem are in the zip file below.

REPACKED_Imagio_Dialer.zip

Guest Omega Ra

is anyone else having problems connecting to Wifi on ZeroStock? I have tried my wifi and can't connect to any network. Be it secured or unsecured. But it may be an issue with me.Thinking of hard resetting and re-flashing.

Guest Robtao
is anyone else having problems connecting to Wifi on ZeroStock? I have tried my wifi and can't connect to any network. Be it secured or unsecured. But it may be an issue with me.Thinking of hard resetting and re-flashing.

Just started using ZeroStock for a change. Wifi seems fine. Set it up and connected browsing with Opera in less than a minute.

I am surprised to find that I kind of like TouchWiz! The widgets don't do it for me, though. I don't like Titanium, or Sense, so I am looking for a Home page. Used to use Pocket Digital Clock, Today Agenda, and Phone Weaver, but that seems a bit flat now. I have been using MS3.5 but tired of that (even with MobileSense 3.5) and TouchWiz seems to let me organize my apps like I want in Main menu.

How do I get to the Windows Mobile "Settings" if I want to?

Edit: Too simple. Both settings are in Start.

Edited by Robtao

Guest Omega Ra
Just started using ZeroStock for a change. Wifi seems fine. Set it up and connected browsing with Opera in less than a minute.

I am surprised to find that I kind of like TouchWiz! The widgets don't do it for me, though. I don't like Titanium, or Sense, so I am looking for a Home page. Used to use Pocket Digital Clock, Today Agenda, and Phone Weaver, but that seems a bit flat now. I have been using MS3.5 but tired of that (even with MobileSense 3.5) and TouchWiz seems to let me organize my apps like I want in Main menu.

How do I get to the Windows Mobile "Settings" if I want to?

okay, must be me then, I figured as much. I have another odd issue where anytime I go into my storage card it freezes. So I will backup, hard reset and format the storage card, then re-flash. Hopefully that will fix my issues.

Guest Robtao

Woa! I have been using this ROM for several days now, and the bottom task bar was just text the whole time. Now buttons just appeared around the text. Much better looking, but not sure why it waited til now to appear. I have been looking through Windows a lot and finding and testing stuff, and maybe I activated something?

Edit: I thought it might be the theme, but I am back to Ninja Blue and the buttons are still there.

But I think I am getting some of that TouchWiz lag. :D

Edited by Robtao

Guest Omega Ra

I re-flashed after a hard reset and wi-fi is working and no more hanging when I look at my storage card (yet) so I must have had a bad flash.

Guest tedkord

I'm still NOT having luck with the other modules.

I HAVE ported over a lot of HTC Sense 2017 modules and it looks a touch nicer. No performance increase yet. I also dorked up the sound so no more incomming ringtone (HTF did that happen???).

Hey, AMD. Has anyone tried the TP2 Sense? VZW had a TP2, and upgraded it to Sense a few months back. It's a WinMo 6.1 phone, so I don't know if that would make a difference, but so far nearly every app I had on my Omnia when it was 6.1 worked on it when the 6.5 ROMs came out. And most still work on the Omnia 2 (assuming they support the higher res).

I tried looking over at XDA in the TP2 forum for the Sense files, but I didn't see them. Though I may not necessarily know what I'm looking for.

That brings me to my next question - how can I help with porting? How does it work? Do you know of any online resources that explain how to port something like Sense to another phone? I feel like I'm doing nothing but taking here, and I'd like to at least try to contribute beyond sending a donation.

Guest amdzero
Hey, AMD. Has anyone tried the TP2 Sense? VZW had a TP2, and upgraded it to Sense a few months back. It's a WinMo 6.1 phone, so I don't know if that would make a difference, but so far nearly every app I had on my Omnia when it was 6.1 worked on it when the 6.5 ROMs came out. And most still work on the Omnia 2 (assuming they support the higher res).

I tried looking over at XDA in the TP2 forum for the Sense files, but I didn't see them. Though I may not necessarily know what I'm looking for.

That brings me to my next question - how can I help with porting? How does it work? Do you know of any online resources that explain how to port something like Sense to another phone? I feel like I'm doing nothing but taking here, and I'd like to at least try to contribute beyond sending a donation.

when I say porting its not in the true sense of the word. all I am currently doing is trying different oem/ext packages. if you are looking for tp2 files, look for rhodium as this is the htc code name they used. the imagio is whitestone.

I'm having problems with the imagio phone canvas lately taking up too mich ram. I may release a quick Touch FLO 3d rom later but don't expect a miracle. contact me on pm and go get skype if you want to help further.

Guest batch519

Finally got around to flashing this ROM and boy am I glad I did! Another great job AMDZero!! I had forgotten how much I like the simplicity and speed of Titanium. Can anyone point me to a thread with some hints on how to install Titanium Plugins for the SCH-I920??

Thanks!!

P.S. After using Sense and iPhone Today so much the last few months, it is nice to actually be able to see my wallpaper again! :D

Edited by batch519