SMS PROBLEMS

Guest kume7

Guest kume7

Hi to everybody!!!

Is it possible somebody to make some Rom with fast SMS??? They are VERY VERY VERY SLOW. I have tried so many Rom's but it is same :)(((

I am using i8000NXXIL5 ROM.

Edited by kume7

Guest kimitza
Hi to everybody!!!

Is it possible somebody to make some Rom with fast SMS??? They are VERY VERY VERY SLOW. I have tried so many Rom's but it is same :)(((

I am using i8000NXXIL5 ROM.

What do you mean fast sms??More details please.

try TW2' XXJE1,2,3 roms . Never had problems with these. Maybe it's your operator fault

Guest HAL_9000

He means SMS aplication from Samsung if I'm correct. It´s quite slow on most of ROMs for Omnia 2.

But I can recommend to use default WM aplication from MS. It´s not so pretty but much faster.

How disable Samsung SMS:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL\ change value from "mms.dll" to "htmlnote.dll".

And do soft reset. It can be also changed back.

Guest kume7
He means SMS aplication from Samsung if I'm correct. It´s quite slow on most of ROMs for Omnia 2.

But I can recommend to use default WM aplication from MS. It´s not so pretty but much faster.

How disable Samsung SMS:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL\ change value from "mms.dll" to "htmlnote.dll".

And do soft reset. It can be also changed back.

Yes I mean SMS application from samsung is slow. I hate that problem because I am using SMS a lot :)((

Anyway THANKS for your advice. I will wait for some newer Rom whit FIX SMS . By the time I will try to fix that problem with your advice.

Cheers