[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest sixx07
Thank you very much for your ROM, it works fantastic but I have found a little problems.

When I want to write a new e-mail or when I reply, the keyboard is only number and I cannot change it. Has anyone tried it?

yes, i experienced the same thing. the solution is simple, just tap and hold the SIP button [xt9 icon in the middle] until several options poped-up. select samsung keypad and the alphabetical buttons are yours. try it.

Guest milad ahmadi
correct me if im wrong but no htc o2 rom yet has been cooked that is capable of cht homelayout. it really hangs you have to change it manually in the registry. you can give it a search i've read it somewhere in this forum on how to.

yes . that's right

but when we apply GTX theme on Manilla we can edit anything :D but after apply GTX theme we can't use Message tab (it's freezed!)

Guest kydkylin
i'm trying your latest rom (6.5.5. w/ 2018 sense) :

the twitter tab is not working properly, i can login and it shows the time line but cannot tweets, and anything else... even cannot tap the menu and all tweets button...

in photo album, cannot tap the X close button.

any help would be much appreciate... THX

1.Sorry, I've no idear about the twitter tab...

2.Thanks for feedback.I'll fix the X problem in next release.

Kydkylin.

Many thanks for your new version ROM. But I can't download with 4shared.com. in PRC. (fig). Any mirror link ? I know this is so troblue to you. If can't to do that. just ignore my require :D

You can try my JG5_23129_core2018, almost the same as my 6.5.5 versioin and has mirrors you may download.

htc dialer

Do I install the works?

Sorry, I never tired the htc dialer as I preffer samsung's more.Lots of people have problems with it and still have no solution yet.

Hello - I just got a new OMNIA 2 and this is the ROM I'm settling on - looks very strong and stable, thank you for sharing.

One issue I've found is that the abilioty to click on a phone number within an appointment and have it dial doesn't seem to work. DOes anyone know a workaround for this?

Sorry, have no idear about this.Maybe you can try samsuang's calendar.But I don't know wheather this would happen with it.

The Rom is great like the previous one but the alarm doesn't seem to vibrate or use any alarm tone (not even after changing it). I had the same problem with your previous rom, so when you have an appointment the only thing it does it turn on the backlight and say there's an alarm which I can cancel or delay and that's it.

i have a big ALARM problem. i really need it! but doesnt work at all... any solution for this? btw. GREAT ROM! :D

Seems it has something to do with the build 23569. I always use other alarm program like samsung's instead.

@kydkylin

What is the program memory for JG5_6.5.5... 144 MB or 151MB ??

Thanks.

151MB

Thank you very much for your ROM, it works fantastic but I have found a little problems.

When I want to write a new e-mail or when I reply, the keyboard is only number and I cannot change it. Has anyone tried it?

Sorry, I don't know why this would happen.Wish others could help.

hi kydkylin,

This is a great ROM for me!! Thanks!!

One request here.. Which I had asked Shadow before but seems like no solution.

The picture below is from Leo2-Fusion. When you key in text in the top box, the window below will show the "matched" contact in the contact list. By tapping on the contact in that window, it will be enter as the recipient. For the ROM you released, Nothing is happened when you do the same thing and you need to go into the contact list to choose the recipient. So, its another 2 steps to same SMS. Hope to get a fix from you!!

post-290010-1282266967_thumb.jpg

Cheers!

Sorry, I've no solution about this either. Wish others could help.

@All

Get busy these or next few days.

Sorry for not being able to answer or solve your problems in time.

Thanks you all for your support and undersanding.

Guest jeffrey2000

For people with the alarm problem (in the HTC alarm app you can set an alarm and enable vibration but both it will not work) just go to the Windows Mobile alarm app and set the alarm from there and the alarm will work straight away, from that moment the HTC alarm will work aswell, dunno what's the problem with it but that will solve it.

Guest calolobo
[13/08/10]

JG5_23129_core2018(6.5.3)

Thanks for the ROM, is very fast indeed but i found some problems, maybe just my case?

1.flashlite seems to be installed and recognized by a web flash player test as flash 9.0 but, when i play any flash content, only a white box appears.(running in opera 10 installed in my storage) also if opera is installed in device memory flash doesn't work either but is not recognized.

2.alarms only works if first are config in wm settings not in htc settings.

3.SMS appears always with the actual time and not the time was received.

4.I'm not sure where to config ringtones apparently first in wm settings and then in htc settings, also i don't know wich one prevails.

5.wm setting had an option to "x" close programs, but it doesnt work.

Another thing, fpuenabler from Chainfire, works (previously roms after JD1 was not possible to run), but i cant see any improvement in sense ( i have not tested in games mmm)

I will have to test other ROMs from you, or these issues had a solution?

Thanks for your efforts.

P.S. i have changed sense to spanish it works (with the tip from shadowangel), but settings in sense appear like title codes not like normal titles.

Edited by calolobo

Guest sys_error

Well done, chef! sense ui very fast... simply love it.

Just a tiny problem, my G-Alarm don't works at all, it generate a error message when it's about time to wake me up and that's it. (zzZZz)

Nonetheless, it is a superb rom.

Guest Sinistersky

mirror for [18/08/10] JG5_23569(6.5.5) anyone..all 4shared gives me a problem in page error :huh:

EDIT: i seem to be able to dl it with IE but not with FF..what gives?

EDIT2: ok... this is the fastest sense ROM i have seen for now..great work m8...excellent job ;) keep at it...i have a little request if its not a problem...the dialer...it rly buggs me..do you maybe have any themes for it? like the dialer from shadows 6.5.3 rom..that one is awesome...

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest aci666
mirror for [18/08/10] JG5_23569(6.5.5) anyone..all 4shared gives me a problem in page error :huh:

EDIT: i seem to be able to dl it with IE but not with FF..what gives?

EDIT2: ok... this is the fastest sense ROM i have seen for now..great work m8...excellent job ;) keep at it...i have a little request if its not a problem...the dialer...it rly buggs me..do you maybe have any themes for it? like the dialer from shadows 6.5.3 rom..that one is awesome...

Link 1

Link 2

:(

Guest kongming0gn

Hi Everyone!

I've been using this ROM (JG5) since its release. It all suites me well, as much as Rapid's sense 2.5. Although I preferred this ROM because the start and taskbar is at the bottom... more convenient for me... now, just a couple of questions, I hope any of you guys can help me.

1. Where can i get a cab file for Samsung Messaging and how can I make it the default one.

2. How can I make Samsung Dialer the default one.

Thanks a in advance!

Guest aci666
Hi Everyone!

I've been using this ROM (JG5) since its release. It all suites me well, as much as Rapid's sense 2.5. Although I preferred this ROM because the start and taskbar is at the bottom... more convenient for me... now, just a couple of questions, I hope any of you guys can help me.

1. Where can i get a cab file for Samsung Messaging and how can I make it the default one.

2. How can I make Samsung Dialer the default one.

Thanks a in advance!

1. it is not possible if it is recommend that

2.answer to question 2 :huh:

Edited by aci666

Guest aci666
how to install this???....just a noob

If you ask for ny answer

2.answer to question 2

Copy to your phone,

run and installed on device

restart and that's it :huh:

Edited by aci666

Guest Mr.Lowl
If you ask for ny answer

2.answer to question 2

Copy to your phone,

run and installed on device

restart and that's it :huh:

no, i mean .nb0 file. how will you install the JG5_23569.nb0 , i downloaded the link from the .txt file from the latest.

Guest Kapica

..first of all, great rom man, very fast, faster than shadowangels, which is most important to me :huh:

second i would also wanna issue problem with MMS like the guy from germany earlier

i did enter the data for MMS server.. and connection for MMS is set.. but when i send it, dunno why but connection doesnt go up...

nothings happening ;)

PDA: your JG5 6.5.5

CSC: I8000VIPJF4

PHONE: I8000XXJF1

Hi Kydkylin,

What happens if the cloudy tone is corrupted? (sounds very silly as ans is obvious - can't be played) i cant remember this mp3 is needed in which chef's rom and for what purpose so I am asking u because I am now using your ROM. I don't want the corrupted tone to mess things up.

Nice work! :huh:

thanks and sorry for such noob qns... my 1k of apologies..

Guest kydkylin
..first of all, great rom man, very fast, faster than shadowangels, which is most important to me :huh:

second i would also wanna issue problem with MMS like the guy from germany earlier

i did enter the data for MMS server.. and connection for MMS is set.. but when i send it, dunno why but connection doesnt go up...

nothings happening :(

PDA: your JG5 6.5.5

CSC: I8000VIPJF4

PHONE: I8000XXJF1

Sorry, still got no idear about this.What I know is:

1.You should set your MMS server properly

2.You should set the MMS you set as default

I've tried many times to send or receive MMS with China Unicom MMS server successfully.

Hi Kydkylin,

What happens if the cloudy tone is corrupted? (sounds very silly as ans is obvious - can't be played) i cant remember this mp3 is needed in which chef's rom and for what purpose so I am asking u because I am now using your ROM. I don't want the corrupted tone to mess things up.

Nice work! ;)

thanks and sorry for such noob qns... my 1k of apologies..

Actually, I don't know.

Maybe you need to set other .mp3 file as Alarm sound or ring tone.

Actually, I don't know.

Maybe you need to set other .mp3 file as Alarm sound or ring tone.

谢谢! it seems the default alarm program of winmo does not work well with the Sense in omnia2. I tried and gave up hope. in the end, i installed samsung clock and set it as the alarm on the Sense :huh:

Guest Maardiweb

Hi there kydkylin,

Great ROM! I like it a lot :huh:

Everybody says this is a very fast working version of Sense, but unfortunately I don't share their opinion. It's quiet fast, but not flawless. It might be just my phone, and therefore I think it will be faster if I stop some animated movements. Is it possible to change animation settings for menu's, weather etc? I can't find the right settings to do that!

thnx in advance!

Maardiweb

Guest kydkylin
谢谢! it seems the default alarm program of winmo does not work well with the Sense in omnia2. I tried and gave up hope. in the end, i installed samsung clock and set it as the alarm on the Sense ;)

Yeah. I always use samsung's clock instead.

Hi there kydkylin,

Great ROM! I like it a lot :huh:

Everybody says this is a very fast working version of Sense, but unfortunately I don't share their opinion. It's quiet fast, but not flawless. It might be just my phone, and therefore I think it will be faster if I stop some animated movements. Is it possible to change animation settings for menu's, weather etc? I can't find the right settings to do that!

thnx in advance!

Maardiweb

Actually, it's not that fast for samsung's bad 3d driver.

There's a way to disable the animated weather to make the sense fast:

Sense home tab->Menu->Wallpaper->Animated Wallpaper->Choose other Wallpaper rather than the default 3 ones.

Guest paramore
great rom...but i have a problem with all sense roms with the Poor colors quality (the gradient color effect)

as dwallersv discuss this problem in this topic and the solution was to edit pictures with photoshop but i think this is a softwar problem in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

and this is all other sense roms

1005060837dc079ea2d63a7.png

in Rodrigofd rom there is no problem like this so do u know how can we resolve this problem in all sense roms ?

kydkylin any fix?? :huh: