[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest froggyman
cant you like upload the rom in just one rar instead of 3!? I downloaded the same files 15 times now..and everytime it says the file is either corrupted or damaged...doesnt matter if i open it with winrar or 7zip...i'm pissed...i really want to try this rom...it seems nice...WTF

Just downloaded the 3 parts ...No problem to extract it. :D

you may want to try again.

Guest Sinistersky
I think there is a limit of file size in 1 upload..so he got no choice but to break them.

Others also have upload in few files.

I have not download yet..so can't really help you much.

maybe you can tell us which file you are facing problem... those have download may be able to help.

Cheers :D & have a nice day!

sorry for over reacting a bit...but i seriously downloaded it a lot of times and hopefulyl you can understand my frustration..and the file that's giving me problems is the 2nd one...as soon as 7zip hits 002 it just stops extracting..i have no idea why

Guest milad ahmadi
Haven't tried it, yet.

If you want to have a try, I think you still need to install the "ChineseSupport.cab" I pasted in the post #1 and do a softreset.

And if it still doesn't work, I think you could look at shadowangels's "Sense2.5-MultiLanguge" thread and ask him for some help.

hi

thx kydkylin with ChineseSupport.cab arabic support added to manilla but i think you must add it in future version ! why you disable this feature?

Guest froggyman
sorry for over reacting a bit...but i seriously downloaded it a lot of times and hopefulyl you can understand my frustration..and the file that's giving me problems is the 2nd one...as soon as 7zip hits 002 it just stops extracting..i have no idea why

Is your file002 has file size of 61,440B.... sometime the computer downloaded halfway & stopped. ( i have such experience before).

As my previous posts.. no problem in extracting the 3 parts. :D

Guest kydkylin
hi

thx kydkylin with ChineseSupport.cab arabic support added to manilla but i think you must add it in future version ! why you disable this feature?

actually, it's the bug of the wm build 23129's bug of all non-English user.it's just a reg edit and I don't know why it can't be changed when I cooked.Hope the next wm build would not have such problem.

Guest Asgardi
hello kydkylin

i had a problem with my phone. When i flashed with octans 2.14 ( eboot and pda ) octans fail on eboot download.

Now my i8000 is dead. Cant start it ,cant make hard rest, PC cant detect it, octans cant detect it...

Please help me.

Hehe. Eboot is the only way you can brick your phone and it seems that you have managed to do that. It is very rare. It happened to me once too but I had a strange icon on the screen after the phone was started. It was some recovery-mode if I remember correctly. It was very difficult to get octans to recognize it but eventually id did. So try octans in windows XP x86 and try to turn your phone on and off at different stages. You might get lucky. It is possible that your phone actually boots to that screen but you don't have the icon so the screen is blanc (and because it is amoled the black is not gray so you don't see if it is on or off :D) Hope you can still save your phone.

Edited by Asgardi

Guest eiat331

kydkylin, i just moved to try shadowangel's rom. the problem no Thai is dissappear again, it seems shadow do something with language at some where. just consider what s different?

Guest kydkylin
kydkylin, i just moved to try shadowangel's rom. the problem no Thai is dissappear again, it seems shadow do something with language at some where. just consider what s different?

thx

as far as I know, the problem is caused by wm build 23129. shadow's rom is 21914, so the problem is gone as my 21914 version. I'll release my 21914 core2018 tomorrow or so, and I'm sure the problem will go.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest kydkylin
@ KydKylin

Or will you be mading a 6.5.5 for 2018?? :D

I will if I get some time. It's not that difficult for cooking. But it does take time to cook and upload.

Guest kydkylin
Am i the only one that settings\system\input method is not working?

The input can't be set as you said.

You need tools like SKTools to set the input.

Guest froggyman
I will if I get some time. It's not that difficult for cooking. But it does take time to cook and upload.

Thanks in advance. :D

Appreciate your effort & time spend on cooking the Rom..most important,, your SHARING :D

Guest thaitrinh10

Dear Dr.Kydkylin

Now your rom very fast and free ram more 50 mb. I like your rom.Can you teach to me how can add location weather for JG5 of 6.5 and 6.5.3?

Thank you,

Guest hsuchitmp

wow another? i just tested your 2017 last week and it was very fast and stable up until now. no problem what so ever. no lags and slow transitions. plus a samsung keypad. and now downloading 2018!! im so excited!!

THANK YOU kydkylin!!! you really brought back to life my OMNIA II!! :D

The input can't be set as you said.

You need tools like SKTools to set the input.

thanks, that did the trick

is there any way i can change the default apps from sense ,map in example touch calendar instead of the sense calendar?

Edited by mytie

Guest kydkylin
Thanks in advance. :D

Appreciate your effort & time spend on cooking the Rom..most important,, your SHARING :D

wow another? i just tested your 2017 last week and it was very fast and stable up until now. no problem what so ever. no lags and slow transitions. plus a samsung keypad. and now downloading 2018!! im so excited!!

THANK YOU kydkylin!!! you really brought back to life my OMNIA II!! :D

thanks, that did the trick

is there any way i can change the default apps from sense ,map in example touch calendar instead of the sense calendar?

You're welcome ;)

Dear Dr.Kydkylin

Now your rom very fast and free ram more 50 mb. I like your rom.Can you teach to me how can add location weather for JG5 of 6.5 and 6.5.3?

Thank you,

Manila weather tab->Menu->Add location->Input the city you like(The name of city must be in English)

Guest hsuchitmp

im so happy with your 2018. thank you so much! is there any other way to disable weather animation by not using cht or setting another animated wallpaper?

Guest problematika

can someone help me? my octan just doesnt recognize my device when i fill the fields... and i waiting, and waiting...nothing happened.. :D so, now i cant flesh new rom. any suggestion? pls..

Guest kydkylin
Would I get Samsung album cab of JG5?

This one is the same:

Photo Album (Photo), i8000nxxje2_photoalbum.cab (2.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/MRKW81YSFI

md5: 7fcc8187c7b1beed4fe7b2084db7819c

im so happy with your 2018. thank you so much! is there any other way to disable weather animation by not using cht or setting another animated wallpaper?

Sorry, haven't found another way yet.

Hi,

Anyway to enable the lockscreen with password with the slider version?

Thks!

Start Menu->Settings(the gray one)->Lock

oretationDetection doesnt work...help?

3.Auto Rotation is not included.

Long hold the button above photo button is set by default to rotate the screen in case, especially in HTC message.Or you could install other rotation detection program if you want.There's the one I prefer:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...orotation-v1-1/