Problem with Octans Downloader

Guest orhan_sari

Dear my friend I have Problem with octans downloader.

I bought my phone in Saudia. I was install WM 6.5 Turkish after 6.1 Arabic after 6.5 Arabic and then 6.1 Turkish Rom. But now i want to install Arabic 6.5 Rom and octans get this and doesnt appear Start Download. But before i installed it.

[CSC] ----------------- Information of Multi CSC Image ------------------

[CSC] File Name:[i8000XSGJA5.csc]

[CSC] FileSize:[0x1ad123f]

[CSC] TotalBlockCnt:[0xd7]

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&17fafd74&0&8#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

post-680683-1278774563_thumb.jpg

Guest orhan_sari

Instructions:

1. Restart your computer. At the boot screen, keep pressing F8 and you will be lead into the boot menu, select disable driver signature enforcement and click ok. (thanks to deepower)

2. Turn off phone, Connect USB cable, Click on Windows Start, click on Devices and printers

3. Select GT I8000, select hardware Tab, click properties, select driver tab.

4. Update Driver, select browse my computer for driver software, Click on 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'

5. Select Have disk, select the directory where you have extracted the x64 driver and install from there. (thanks to sorg for the drivers)

6. After installation, switch on your phone.

7. Ensure your Octans is running in Win XP SP3 and you are good to go. Follow all the flashing ROM steps.

8. Click on Detect, Switch off your phone, the start download will be active.

Thanks bro. i did it :)) im happy now. wooohowww.

Problem was driver.

• 9 months later...
Guest Vinci0912
[CSC] ----------------- Information of Multi CSC Image ------------------

[CSC] File Name:[i8000XSGJA5.csc]

hi! could you please help me where i can download this csc file? i just finished flashing a new rom on my phone. i wasn't supposed to change the csc but i made a mistake. i want to reflash my phone again using this csc. i hope you can help me out here. thank you.