Daskalos I8000 Sense ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos I8000 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM

screen03j.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since the ROM is booting ok (as testers reports), I will now give the link in public

Since I am cooking blindly for i8000, I can't tell how much Storage/RAM available, but this are some details:

- It's based on i8000 JE3

- It's a semi-full ROM with Sense

- Added some 3rd party apps

Download HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSC2X26H

password is in attached file

For minor bugs:

- It seems there's no Samsung Setting shortcut. You can make it manually by creating a shortcut of SettingMain.exe (located in \Windows) and placing it to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

To optimize Sense performance, read here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1335425

For Sense Addons, download and read here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1326406

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day :P

Since my sister is getting her i8000 soon, I will try to cook a custom Sense ROM for her

The Sense ROM will be based on my Sense version here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-build-23668/

There are already great custom ROMs (and great Chefs too) here, and they may be better than mine, so I'm not competing.

Just want to give it a shot :)

I will not be seriously cooking for i8000, just want to share my Sense ROM version...

So if you're interested just drop by :D

It will be available soon

p_ssw0rd.txt

Edited by daskalos

Guest plguzman

Very smooth indeed. I will test your ROM as soon as you make it available. An ultralite version without Sense would be also very appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by plguzman

Guest Devil1978

Hi.

I will try to cook a sense rom based on the german JF5 with 23569 WM6.5.5.

With all the Samsung Apps how MIDOMI etc.

But i don't how to inegrate sense in the ROM.

I hope you can help me.

Guest kydkylin

Big welcome! :)

It's great to have so many people intereted in and cooking Sense roms to make the Sense running better and better on our omnia2!

Guest jmsmartins

wellcome

i saw your video and left a comment in your thread. how do you get that performance? only change settings in advance config to advised or have also to overclock? how's the battery drainage?

one more Q, will u use HTC messaging? (please don't :))

cheers

Guest daskalos
thanks :D i will try your rom when it is released!! i saw your video and it was damn fast! :P

Currently uploading it... Need few testers, just message me and I will send the link once it's uploading :)

Guest speedfrog
Currently uploading it... Need few testers, just message me and I will send the link once it's uploading :)

i cant test know since im on vacation, im on a pc on the hotell with slow internet speed. i will wait for the final version, hopeful im home by then :D

Guest jmsmartins

i PM u right now but don't know if u get my message. please let me know if if u did and answer my questions please :D

cheers

Guest Lancez

looks like he sent a bunch of PMs to current sense ROM users, mainly, shadow's fans asking about options and suggestions which was a wise move. i have posted my thoughts about his B7610 sense ROM but with no response, well, looking forward to an official release. thank you and welcome to this side of the house.

Guest daskalos

Oh

UPloading interrupted because of blackout in my area (actually there is currently a passing typhoon in the country

As soon as power resumes and uploading finished I will send the link to those who want to test it

Guest kimitza

nice to see you here too, daskalos and welcome.

i will have a couple of free days and i'm willing to test your roms.

But some questions, can we see a log of what's being removed? i mean, i'd like a stripped rom, but with your improvements on :angry:. And what the memory specs?

I will provide some mirrors if necessary.

Edited by kimitza

Guest daskalos
nice to see you here too, daskalos and welcome. i will have a couple of free days and i'm willing to test your roms. But one question, can we see a log of what's being removed? i mean, i'd like a stripped rom, but with your improvements on :angry:.

I will provide some mirrors if necessary.

I just removed some samsung apps (picture frame, video editor and Widgets plus I think) and added some 3rd party apps and Sense. I did not remove much because I'm still cooking blindly for i8000... so it's better to be in the safe side...

If this ROM will be "successful" and requests of a stripped version of this ROM comes, then I will make one

Guest HugoB

I believe this will be an awesome ROM.

Please post the bugs it will have, and if it will have them (like the one that you can't use video-call and other common bugs) so we can be aware of all the Pros and Cons.

Let me just congratulate you for the nice job done on the B7610. :angry:

Edited by HugoB

Guest jebise

man you should get together with shadowangle and both make one ROM. He has already done an amazing job and with your s3tool i can see it being the best sense ROM ever. This way the end user (me) will get best of both worlds.