TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911

Update 03.08.2010

To all our Friends who are using the i900 QWVGA 240x400

Now my new Full Screen Weather theme "Crystal Sky" is also

for you available..!!!

Look on post #1 for the downloadlink..!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest NoNam3

Hello.

1.Does anyone know hot to center Today Panels ?

clock

phone

weather

2.Does anyone know if it's even posible to go from a page inside Today Panels to Start menu?

I have custom panels ( clock, phone, messages, apps, games, etc )

in Start menu I created folders apps, games, internet, gps etc .. and moved the shortcuts to it's own type of folder.

Now i was thinking if is there a command so that when I click on panel games to open start/Games folder and see all the shortcuts from the game folder just like I would press Start and then I would go to Games folder. I don't want to link the panel to a file explorer, i would like to know if it's posible to see the shortcuts in the interface described above.

TX ( maibe it's a dumb question :) )

Edited by NoNam3

Guest superdarkyaya
Thanks,

ITS AN HONOR TO ME LORD VADER..!! :P

Oh, by the way i have extra for this honor dressed up... :) :D :D

See the image below..

Excuse me but my prefers clothes are.......

dark-vador-gay.jpg

Guest Snow02
2.Does anyone know if it's even posible to go from a page inside Today Panels to Start menu?

I have custom panels ( clock, phone, messages, apps, games, etc )

in Start menu I created folders apps, games, internet, gps etc .. and moved the shortcuts to it's own type of folder.

Now i was thinking if is there a command so that when I click on panel games to open start/Games folder and see all the shortcuts from the game folder just like I would press Start and then I would go to Games folder. I don't want to link the panel to a file explorer, i would like to know if it's posible to see the shortcuts in the interface described above.

TX ( maibe it's a dumb question :) )

Yes. It's scripted screen taps, not actually a short cut. But it's the only solution I've been able to find and it works fine. I detailed it in my thread here. Post #25.

Guest sv0911

Update 05.08.2010

To all our Friends who are using the i900 QWVGA 240x400

Now my new Full Screen Weather theme "FANTASY FLASH" is also

for you available..!!!

Look on post #1 for the downloadlink..!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Update 06.08.2010

To all our Friends who using phones with VGA Screen 480x640

Now my Full Screen Weather theme "BURNING SUN" is also

for you available..!!!

Look on post #1 below the third set of images for the downloadlink..!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest craysor

good morning friends,

ive installed my omnia II new and now titanium weather is incorrect. every time i try to update i get this:

ideas?

post-641428-1281335888_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
solved. i took reinstalled titanium weather and now it works fine!

Hi bro,

great that it´s working for you..!

The issue/error can maybe also solved by:

"Disabling" in Weather menu settings:

Use On/Off Time

Sounds strange but it worked for me to solve the issue...

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Yes. It's scripted screen taps, not actually a short cut. But it's the only solution I've been able to find and it works fine. I detailed it in my thread here. Post #25.

Snow02

Thanks for the solution bro..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Hello, thanks for the excellent work! can you please share the 2 softkey bars ( transparent and white ) from post 1? thanks in advance

Hi my friend,

you mean the glassy transparent one... it´s a cab

I attache it to this post...

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

WM_6.5.X_Glass_Style_2.cab

post-696397-1291494867_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1291494879_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest Corki2

Hello,

I modified my CPR to include these instructions from Slovenec88

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_480x800.cpr

Put the following on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

I then replaced the Titanium mscr with the one from this thread and put the Full Screen Weather folder on my main memory (I have a flashed ROM with lots of room, so it wasn't an issue for me, but I believe there's a post here also pointing it to your storage card.

Now I have Full Screen Weather with the Bliss theme from rpereira. Thanks sv0911 plus many others for the tips. :D

post-411926-1281806293_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
Hello,

I modified my CPR to include these instructions from Slovenec88

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_480x800.cpr

Put the following on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

I then replaced the Titanium mscr with the one from this thread and put the Full Screen Weather folder on my main memory (I have a flashed ROM with lots of room, so it wasn't an issue for me, but I believe there's a post here also pointing it to your storage card.

Now I have Full Screen Weather with the Bliss theme from rpereira. Thanks sv0911 plus many others for the tips. :D

post-411926-1281806293_thumb.jpg

Corki2,

big thanks to you for sharing your solution

to get this running on the amazing "bliss-theme"..!!!!

And also a big thanks for the screenshot..!! :D

Many greetings

sv0911

Guest joecruz

hi sv0911,

I downloaded the file from ur first post but when i install it, my titanium goes blank! I mean, it's just blank panels. I cant do a screenshot as i'm at work but i hope u know what i mean. When i go to certain panels, it shows the icons as very large. All panels are like that except the titanium weather which is showing properly. however, when i switch it to landscape, everything is good. I check the titanium cpr files and the 480x800 is about 74kb while the 800x400 is much smaller. Also, i cant check the 480x800 cpr because when i try to edit using total commander, it gives an error that the file is too large.

Another question, is it normal that titanium radar does not work?

by the way my device is a b7610

Thanks in advance

Edited by joecruz

Guest sv0911
hi sv0911,

I downloaded the file from ur first post but when i install it, my titanium goes blank! I mean, it's just blank panels. I cant do a screenshot as i'm at work but i hope u know what i mean. When i go to certain panels, it shows the icons as very large. All panels are like that except the titanium weather which is showing properly. however, when i switch it to landscape, everything is good. I check the titanium cpr files and the 480x800 is about 74kb while the 800x400 is much smaller. Also, i cant check the 480x800 cpr because when i try to edit using total commander, it gives an error that the file is too large.

Another question, is it normal that titanium radar does not work?

by the way my device is a b7610

Thanks in advance

Hi joecruz,

I don´t know if the titanium radar works with this.. because i never used it... and

i don´t know anything about the b7610, but i hope we will find the issue together..!!!

Did you followed all steps in post one..?? .....installed sdkcerts2015..??

Do you use a stock rom...???

Guest joecruz

thanks for the quick reply. It's a samsung omnia pro b7610 (with slide out keyboard). I'm using a custom rom. I did follow all the steps, disable titanium, install fullscreen wallpaper, copy files to my storage, install sdkcerts, enable titanium...but this is what i get. Could you post the cab again (just the cab without the weather images so it's smaller)? i'm guessing it has something to do with the cpr but im not sure